Since the latest update of 2836, I can't uninstall any android Apps, although BlackBerry released the update of android runtime in the BB world, says this update will fix the problem, but evertime I try to download it, there's error of network coverage pops Out, I mean WTF?

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 06:18 PM
    Naturally...

Posts #1 and #6: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1058115

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    02-21-16 06:30 PM
    Hi I was able to get the update and it works fine for me. How I got it was to open the Crackberry article on my Passport and click on " click on the URL leading to the update" portion of the article. It took me to the update and then it loaded fine. Before that trying from Blackberry World I was having the same issue. It will sit on initializing but after a minute I closed it restarted my phone and have had no issues ever since. Did the same with my Z10 and no issues. Have since been able to install & uninstall android apps with no problem. Good luck.. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE & retired Z10
    02-21-16 07:26 PM
    Thanks for reply, but I didn't get it, what u mean by open crackberry article? And where can I find the URL? Please be specific, I'm just a fish of crackberry, thanks buddy!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 08:47 PM
    This article: Android Runtime update for BlackBerry 10 now available | CrackBerry.com

Give it a shot. I think you already have...
    02-21-16 08:57 PM
    Thanks man, I clicked the URL, but it guide me to the BB world, and still the same problem, network coverage issue, I can't download that.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 09:00 PM
    Is there any way to uninstall android Apps?-img_20160222_110402.png

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 09:04 PM
    That is what worked for me has anyone contacted BlackBerry about this problem. They should be told about is so that whatever the issue is that people hare having trying to get it they can correct it. I have to say them releasing the update for the OS with this problem is disappointing. I have been a BlackBerry user for many years and this was the first time I felt let down by the company. The people that have not been able to get this update is another let down. This should have been addressed and fixed before the update was released. I hope that you find a solution to get the update soon.
    02-21-16 09:10 PM
    That is what worked for me has anyone contacted BlackBerry about this problem. They should be told about is so that whatever the issue is that people hare having trying to get it they can correct it. I have to say them releasing the update for the OS with this problem is disappointing. I have been a BlackBerry user for many years and this was the first time I felt let down by the company. The people that have not been able to get this update is another let down. This should have been addressed and fixed before the update was released. I hope that you find a solution to get the update soon.
    Blackberry has been aware of the problem for more than a week now--still no cigar!
    02-21-16 09:14 PM
    I can't download this update, not even with VPN, just keep telling me that network coverage issue, damn I'm so frustrated!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 09:15 PM
    Thanks man, I clicked the URL, but it guide me to the BB world, and still the same problem, network coverage issue, I can't download that.

Posted via CB10
    I know. So if you want to fix the problem, refer to my first answer and read posts #1 and #6 of the thread I linked you to.
    02-21-16 09:15 PM
    Yeah, I'm also aware of that , and I keep trying everyday hope somehow I can get that update magically, shame on the BlackBerry team!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 09:18 PM
    Thanks, I will!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 09:19 PM
    I know. So if you want to fix the problem, refer to my first answer and read posts #1 and #6 of the thread I linked you to.
    Can I use DDPB to replace the other runtime files on my SE on. 36? Can't somebody who fetched the update help us out or it does not work like that?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 08:07 AM