Hi all,

I been using my new passport SE and was so happy till Facebook stop there app on BB10, So is there any hope to get real app again or we will continue using this web page shortcut only??
    05-20-16 04:46 PM
    I have been using Face10 quite happily - it's not expensive. Some people don't like it because of the way that it does notifications, but since I only start it up when I actually want to check FB I find that it works just fine for me.
    jope28 and bbafdad like this.
    05-20-16 04:49 PM
    Hi all,

I been using my new passport SE and was so happy till Facebook stop there app on BB10, So is there any hope to get real app again or we will continue using this web page shortcut only??
    May I ask you why your not happy with the Browser? It is so much more energy efficient then the App. You can of course install the Facebook App from the Google Play Store, but you should be aware that your Battery will drain so much fast. Because the Facebook App is an Android and Battery hungry. Even if you will install the App it won't be showing the Notification in the BlackBerry Hub.

My Opinion better stay with the Browser.

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    05-20-16 07:15 PM