Out with old (Z30s) and in with the new Passports to go along with our Canadian passports. LOL

Well...took the discounts for each phone and bought one for me and one for my wife. Quick note for those who are planning to get two...use a different credit card for each purchase because if you try and buy two phones with one credit card...you're only entitled to a single $100 discount total per transaction not $200, as one would expect in buying two phones.

Two credit cards allow two separate purchases with each a $100 discount for that single order.

Thanks shopblackberry.ca for that 0 sale till April 16-z30-old-pport-new_edit.jpg

 BlackBerry Passport on Telus Network
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    04-14-15 01:14 AM
    Yippee! Glad it worked for you!
    04-14-15 06:35 AM
    Yippee! Glad it worked for you!
    Thanks! Our older BB10s (hand me downs LOL) in this case our Z30s are going to my parents taking into consideration that they're only 10 months old. Their Z10s (previously ours as well) will be going to my wife's brother and her dad. Her mom is still on her first BB10 device (Z10) and will be very close in approaching her 3 year renewal (Telus has since removed 3 year contracts and now have 2 year only) since moving from the BlackBerry Curve.

My immediate family and in-laws, are now happily living in BB10 world powered by the sun known as QNX

 BlackBerry Passport on Telus Network
    04-14-15 08:33 AM