Can Anyone recommend a text alert sound/tone that is loud enough to hear when I'm outside. Also how do you change the alert tone? I know I can go into each of my contacts and set individual sounds but I'm just looking for the same sound for all contacts that is loud enough outdoors. I have the ring tone sorted and even set up my most frequent contacts with a morse code sound in there first name so I know who is calling me without taking the phone out of my pocket. (... __... ) sms!

Posted via CB10
    11-22-17 02:08 AM
    Settings -> Notifications -> Profiles -> Normal (or whichever profile you use and wish to modify the notifications for) -> Customise App Notifications -> Sound On -> Ringtone (browse ringtones, go to 'text' folder, select 'Pure') -> Override profile volume, set volume to max -> Enable Vibrate, set a long vibrate pattern

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    11-22-17 03:29 AM
    Hi and that's for the detailed instructions hopefully this will make a big difference ;-)

Posted via CB10
    11-22-17 12:44 PM
    No problems, if 'Pure' isn't loud/aggressive enough, there are some 'BBPro' ones tucked away in the notification folders which will get your attention, as well as that of everyone else in the room/train carriage...

Posted via CB10
    11-22-17 02:28 PM
    Thanks again, I will give it a go for now and see how I get on. Would be great if I could get my Sony smartwatch to work with the passport :-)

Posted via CB10
    11-22-17 02:40 PM
    You can add vibration :
    Settings -> Notifications -> Profiles -> Normal (or whichever profile you use and wish to modify the notifications for) -> Vibrate
    And give massages special LES colour.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-17 05:01 AM