Ordered about two weeks ago on ebay, arrived yesterday, very fast shipping. The case was easy to snap on, fits snugly and perfectly.

Such recommend.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Tetded snap on leather case-96.jpg   Tetded snap on leather case-99.jpg   Tetded snap on leather case-97.jpg  
    11-20-14 09:10 AM
    awesome! looks great... two questions/requests:

1.- do you have any other cases to compare to, such as the hard shell (my favorite so far)?
    2.- can you post more pics, especially how the case protects the screen/sides/top/bottom? from the pics seems like the case protects the sides well, not much of the screen/top/bottom

thanks a lot and congrats for the nice case

Ordered about two weeks ago on ebay, arrived yesterday, very fast shipping. The case was easy to snap on, fits snugly and perfectly.

Such recommend.

11-20-14 09:41 AM
    Hi, I had the oem snap on case, it was OK but a little creaky, I put some tape in corners to make it snug. I dropped it once and it cracked a little. This is heavier but feels better in the hand and was only 24 dollars.

As you can see the screen has a slight gap when laid flat, I'd say be careful

Attached Thumbnails Tetded snap on leather case-102.jpg   Tetded snap on leather case-101.jpg   Tetded snap on leather case-103.jpg  
    GeoK likes this.
    11-20-14 09:47 AM
    Looks nice! Wish it didn't cover the BlackBerry logo though

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 10:45 AM
    stickers are 2.99 on ebay, they are decals anyway
    11-20-14 11:08 AM
    Thanks for the photos Adam.
    Fits snug and good in the hand?
    What about that shirt pocket? Will it still go in? The OEM hard case does, but, I see a little more coverage there on the Passport?
    11-20-14 04:38 PM
    thanks a lot for the pics... it looks great and classic... seems like the case doesn't protect the screen/kb much when laying face down... with the hard shell it is minimal but definitely the screen/kb don't make contact with the surface when faced down... am i right?
    11-20-14 04:57 PM
    It fits very snug and good in the hand, I like the touch of the leather but can see why the blackberry case is berger because the grippy rubber.

The lip on the edges is enough to keep the phone off the surface while face down.

It doesn't fit in any of my shirt pockets, I also can't remember ever using the shirt pocket as many of my dress shirts don't have a pocket. I'm also a size medium, not sure if that means anything.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 05:12 PM
    I just got a Tetded snap on case and it is very attractive but offers only minimal protection. Bottom line, for the business person who keeps it in a jacket pocket, it is perfect. For a mechanic like myself, the cheap gel and pudding cases are a bit better and cheap enough to dispose of. I also have a PDAIR pouch with a belt clip.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 06:40 PM
    Looks nice. I bought the tetded leather flip. I need a bit more protection. U should also get the leather pouch off ebay. $15. It fits phone with hard shell attached to in it.

http://m.ebay.ca/itm/261658434964?_mwBanner=1Tetded snap on leather case-img_20141116_162224.jpg
    Last edited by mikedolo; 11-21-14 at 01:47 PM.
    11-20-14 06:58 PM
    is it a grippy or slippery faux leather?
    11-20-14 07:41 PM
    does the phone fit with the tetded case in your pdair pouch?

I just got a Tetded snap on case and it is very attractive but offers only minimal protection. Bottom line, for the business person who keeps it in a jacket pocket, it is perfect. For a mechanic like myself, the cheap gel and pudding cases are a bit better and cheap enough to dispose of. I also have a PDAIR pouch with a belt clip.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 09:22 PM
    Hi, I had the oem snap on case, it was OK but a little creaky, I put some tape in corners to make it snug. I dropped it once and it cracked a little. This is heavier but feels better in the hand and was only 24 dollars.

As you can see the screen has a slight gap when laid flat, I'd say be careful

I have the Similiar case (dijon ii) Model in portfolio style with sleeper magnet and the quality is impeccable. Although fits singly, does come apart and can get ejected off case during a fall.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android side installed on the Passport!
    Attached Thumbnails Tetded snap on leather case-img_20141119_082215.jpg  
    11-20-14 09:35 PM
    Which $15 case are you referring to? Can you share the link please?

Looks nice. I bought the tetded leather flip. I need a bit more protection. U should also get the leather pouch off ebay. $15. It fits phone with hard shell attached to in it.
    11-20-14 09:42 PM
    How do you like that PDair case with belt clip?
    How is the quality on that?

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 09:43 PM
    Looks good!

Wish they had a BlackBerry logo on the back !

Maybe BB might make a leather/pleather version of their hard case.
    11-21-14 07:20 AM
    11-21-14 07:28 AM
    Just ordered one. waiting for it to arrive.

11-21-14 07:49 AM
    The quality is very good. I'm not really a holster user, so I might consider selling it, but it is definitely OEM level quality.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 11:42 AM