Can I bump this thread up to see how everyone's getting on with the tetded cases?

Is the passport firmly protected or does it actually fall out after a drop like another user mentioned?

Thanks.
    01-10-15 08:46 PM
    I've had mine for over a month (Tetded book cover style) love it, my passport has never fallen out. It's well protected.
    grungebetty likes this.
    01-10-15 08:49 PM
    I've mine now for almost 2 months. The phone is protected well. The edges are wearing out a little bit (caused by putting the phone into the pocket often).
    grungebetty likes this.
    01-11-15 04:27 AM
    Used mine for a couple of weeks and switched to the case holster combo...have always used a holster and just can't seem to get used to pocketing my phone.

Posted via CB10
    grungebetty likes this.
    01-11-15 07:42 AM
    Between my wife and I we have 4 flip cases from Tetdet for our passports. 3 different types: Bottom Flip with latch, side flip with latch and side flip without latch. Both of us have chosen the side flip without latch as our daily cases.

This is a departure for me at least in several ways:

First
    Its a side flip. My preferred style has been top flip, followed by bottom flip. However, because of the size of the Passport, I tend to hold it more like a notebook than a phone.

Second
    It does not have a latch. For my last three phones, the failure of the latch on my cases was a problem. However, because of the size, I don't feel as exposed not having the latch on the cover. Also, without the latch, I can quickly flip the lid open and closed just like a book, to check my notifications.

Another few benefits of the latch less case are the LED hole and that it lies flat when open and sitting on a table.

All the case that we have are both excellent quality and very protective of my blackberry. I'm also pleased with how easy it is to put on and take off the case, while still being completely secure when the case is on.
    01-19-15 06:30 AM
    Can I bump this thread up to see how everyone's getting on with the tetded cases?

Is the passport firmly protected or does it actually fall out after a drop like another user mentioned?

Thanks.
    Yest that is true! Although the tetded case grips the phone quite firmly it can pop off the device.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 06:52 AM
    I have the side flip with latch, and it's very snug. Just yesterday I had to take my Passport out of the case to use it as a level, and I had to make an effort to get it out. Most importantly - the case was clean on the inside, unlike my previous hard shell cases which tended to collect a lot of dust and debris.

The latch is not so snug that I can't open it with one hand, but it doesn't open by itself. The leather just keeps getting better. The corners are getting a bit worn, though. Still love it.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    01-19-15 07:22 AM
    Yest that is true! Although the tetded case grips the phone quite firmly it can pop off the device . In the construction of this leather flip case, there is a hardshell where your device sits. Prior to usage the instructions indicate to gently squeeze the corners inward giving you a more firm grip. But although I've tried everything to a tee, the case will and can pop off the device even during a short two feet fall. My saving grace is that it landed on carpet.

With normal usage the case fits quite firmly so it's not fitted loose or anything. Overall with the led hole punchout, sleeper magnet, and u.ltra high quality leather, the final price isn't so bad either!

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 09:56 AM
    i need this one, can you send me the seller link
    05-14-16 09:59 AM
109 ... 345