Can you include a photo of your phone wearing the cover?

Directly from TETDED with free worldwide shipping (it took about a week).
    Passport - TETDED LIMITED
    11-18-14 02:43 PM
    Thanks for this...had ordered a case from Expansys over a month ago and still not in stock.

Just cancelled and ordered from Tetded. Hope they are as nice as they look!
    11-18-14 02:51 PM
    I just received my tetded black leather "dijon ii" case in black! I ordered on the web site and it arrived in about 10 days via fedex.

I recommend this company and their products as the quality is amazing and with the built in sleeper function, really brings back the true sleep functionality that we miss so much! It really exceeded my expectations. Even the packaging that it came in was nice and professional. The finishing of the smooth leather is ultra high quality with a smooth scuff free coating. The plastic bracket(edges covered in leather)that holds the device is firm and smooth also. The instructions states in the packaging, to squeeze the corners of the bracket once the device is firmly placed in the bracket holder. The case folds perfectly and fits the phone great.

I highly recommend this comapny!

From subsequent use I have found that although the tetded flip case is attached firmly, but not so firm that when it was dropped accidentaly a few feet the passport popped off the case. It protects but definately not adequate protection for major drops. So I decided to use the side holster I ordered from PDAIR as my carrying solution when I'm on the go. The attached tetded leather flip case fits perfectly into the side holster made by PDAIR. It's quite secure this way and can leave my hands free to do other things. Due to size of the Passport it is very easy to drop,bash or fling the phone if you are not careful. All in all I would recommend these two companies as they offer the best quality products for the passport
    Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android side installed on the Passport!
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 11-26-14 at 11:26 AM.
    twirlyboy likes this.
    11-18-14 03:03 PM
    Can you include a photo of your phone wearing the cover?
    It is on post #13
    11-18-14 03:21 PM
    Ive just ordered the slim profile leather hard shell after reading this thread, hoping it will bring some more class to my device rather than the OEM hardshell..

http://www.tetded.com/home/en/passpo...-lc-black.html

TetDed Leather flip case for Passport-tetded-premium-leather-case-blackberry-passport-caen-lc-black.jpg.png
    TetDed Leather flip case for Passport-tetded-premium-leather-case-blackberry-passport-caen-lc-black.jpg-1-.png
    TetDed Leather flip case for Passport-tetded-premium-leather-case-blackberry-passport-caen-lc-black.jpg-2-.png

Posted via my game changer BlackBerry Passport
    11-19-14 05:28 AM
    That is what I am interested in!!

Let us know how it fits and the quality.
    Will it still fit in your shirt pocket with the leather? cover on it?

Ive just ordered the slim profile leather hard shell after reading this thread, hoping it will bring some more class to my device rather than the OEM hardshell..

TETDED Premium Leather Case for BlackBerry Passport -- Caen (LC: Black) - TETDED LIMITED

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tetded-premium-leather-case-for-blackberry-passport-caen-lc-black.jpg.png 
Views:	1392 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	315432

Name:	tetded-premium-leather-case-for-blackberry-passport-caen-lc-black.jpg(1).png 
Views:	1390 
Size:	156.2 KB 
ID:	315433

Name:	tetded-premium-leather-case-for-blackberry-passport-caen-lc-black.jpg(2).png 
Views:	1392 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	315434

11-19-14 08:16 AM
    Given how weirdly stunning the pp looks naked, I am still on the fence with putting it in a cover. For when I decide to get one: flip down case users, can you flip it open with a little jerk of the wrist? I remember doing this with the 9900 flip down case. Or do you have to reach over to the top side and flip it open? I see there's side flip case with sleep mode available now. If the flip down doesn't open with a jerk of the wrist, side flip might be a better choice (for me) given the size of the pp. In favor of the flip down cover though, it would let you type without the flap interfering with your typing even if you don't pull the flap back, which wouldn't be the case with the side flip cover. Confused, lol.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ankit RS; 11-19-14 at 11:16 AM.
    11-19-14 10:53 AM
    I love this case and recommend it!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android side installed on the Passport!
    Attached Thumbnails TetDed Leather flip case for Passport-img_20141119_082215.jpg  
    11-19-14 11:11 AM
    Given how weirdly stunning the pp looks naked, I am still on the fence with putting it in a cover. For when I decide to get one: flip down case users, can you flip it open with a little jerk of the wrist? I remember doing this with the 9900 flip down case. Or do you have to reach over to the top side and flip it open? I see there's side flip case with sleep mode available now. If the flip down doesn't open with a jerk of the wrist, side flip might be a better choice (for me) given the size of the pp. In favor of the flip down cover though, it would let you type without the flap interfering with your typing even if you don't pull the flap back, which wouldn't be the case with the side flip cover. Confused, lol.

Posted via CB10
    It will not open with jerk of the wrist. The tab/hook holds it shut.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 11:43 AM
    Good to hear, 'cause I just ordered it in red
    11-19-14 12:53 PM
    I had my Dijon II black on my passport, yes I highly recommended it too.
    BB Hard shell case is cool but I love the passport screen and keyboard, I really want something to protect them.
    This case not only can cover both, it has very good design and also most importantly sleep mode and notification light also work.
    Five star except the shipping took so long.
    11-19-14 01:06 PM
    I ordered my one on Wednesday last week. Unfortunately, it was not delievered yet.

I already got the message that it was picked up by the Hongkong post.

How long did it take you to get your cases?
    11-19-14 01:31 PM
    Does anyone make a cover that flips over the top rather than at the bottom of the keyboard?

Passport to a w - i - d - e world
    11-19-14 02:08 PM
    8 business days for me (HK -> New Jersey)
    11-19-14 02:33 PM
    I have search for this style but for some reason everyone makes it flip down and not flip over. I had a flip down on my Q10 and hated it! I looked for a flip up but nothing! The book flip style works well for me on my Passport with no issues to date! I am so happy with the Tetded that the flip over is now just a distant memory - until I just read your post that is!
    11-19-14 02:57 PM
    PDair has flip over case, but I feel it may not be easy to use camera.
    11-19-14 03:11 PM
    PDair has flip over case, but I feel it may not be easy to use camera.
    Only issue with that. If you are one to always use the camera, flip down would probably be better.

Secret squirrelling with my Passport. ?C0001FE5D?
    11-19-14 03:35 PM
    Did you pay for FedEx Shipping and where do you live just to get an idea of how long until mine arrives

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 04:58 PM
    That is what I am interested in!!

Let us know how it fits and the quality.
    Will it still fit in your shirt pocket with the leather? cover on it?
    I will let you guys know for sure, ill bookmark this thread so i remember

11-19-14 05:54 PM
    Thanks for the feedback on top flip PDAIR case. It does fold below the camera to allow use per this photo http://www.pdair.com/media/catalog/p...bptf41_2_1.jpg

Just wish the Passport snapped in rather than using adhesive.

Passport to a w - i - d - e world
    11-20-14 10:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    I had a flap case for the Q10 and although it was nice, it really was awkard to use. It seemed cumbersome as you had to flip the flap to the back to use the phone or let it hang while you were taking a photo. I prefer holster side load style cases or folio cases myself.
    Ankit RS likes this.
    11-21-14 09:18 AM
    Directly from TETDED with free worldwide shipping (it took about a week).
    Passport - TETDED LIMITED
    Awesome, I ordered one in two tone brown yesterday - looking forward to it.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 09:28 AM
    Awesome, I ordered one in two tone brown yesterday - looking forward to it.

Posted via CB10
    And I just ordered the red one last week but am still waiting for Rogers to process my reservation (it's in "activation" status... whatever that means!). The race is on to see which one arrives first!

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 09:34 AM
    I went and bought the Black one wit the notification hole. Your pics sold me on the case. Will post when I receive
    11-21-14 09:46 AM
    Just an FYI... I thought this would be a premium case hand made in Europe... It ships from Hong Kong... in case anyone was under the impression i was under

SmileDahling likes this.
    11-26-14 07:39 AM
109 12345