Picked up a Passport a few days ago and my Tetded Black bottom flip case is on the way. The pictures above look great.
    11-12-14 07:05 AM
    Finally. I absolutely love the flip down cases. To all those who already use one, does it add considerable bulk/weight? Any impediments while typing?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 09:30 AM
    11-12-14 11:41 AM
    Finally. I absolutely love the flip down cases. To all those who already use one, does it add considerable bulk/weight? Any impediments while typing?

Posted via CB10
    The weight doesn't feel any different to me . It does add a little bulk but not more than you would expect. No impediments at all when typing. I actually enjoy typing with it more with the flap flipped to the back.

Posted via CB10
    Ankit RS likes this.
    11-12-14 12:20 PM
    How much do they cost in dollars?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 02:14 PM
    How much do they cost in dollars?

Posted via CB10
    I paid $48 on their website.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 02:50 PM
    Just ordered mine. Have the official flip case, but doesn't protect the corners enough. Got the Dijon II. Hope it comes in soon. I'll post pics when it comes in

Posted via CB10
    p800ch likes this.
    11-12-14 06:30 PM
    TetDed Leather flip case for Passport-tetded-premium-leather-case-blackberry-passport-caen-lc-black.png

Not crazy about the flip case. But this rear cover seems quite nice. Leather to surround the Passport. It is also from TETDED; the Premium Leather Case for Blackberry Passport.

There is nothing like leather.
    11-12-14 10:41 PM
    Piel Farma only has this listed under Passport: "Blackberry Passport
    If you want to be notified when we launch the Blackberry Passport cases to the market, please, write your email address:" So, we know they intend to make them.

How have you liked your Piel Frama cases? I have often wanted to order but I found them kinda pricey! Are they of very good quality?
    11-12-14 10:46 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	*a tetded-premium-leather-case-for-blackberry-passport-caen-lc-black.png 
Views:	3637 
Size:	155.4 KB 
ID:	314018

Not crazy about the flip case. But this rear cover seems quite nice. Leather to surround the Passport. It is also from TETDED; the Premium Leather Case for Blackberry Passport.

I ordered this one as well, hope it comes in soon.
    11-13-14 12:30 AM
    Got mine today. For shipping to india the total cost was about 30$.
    I am amazed with the quality and fit. Unlike original BlackBerry passport flip cover it fits in properly and has 360' protection. Leather is really good.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by chinmay007; 11-15-14 at 05:18 AM.
    11-14-14 07:25 AM

I agree real leather is the best. Just with the global warming group out there the cows that produce it are in jeopardy.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    GeoK likes this.
    11-14-14 07:51 AM
    Just thought of something. I know some things de-magnitize credit cards, with card slots and the sleep mode function in the flip case, would the present a problem? Or has that issue been solved. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 10:10 AM
    @lonestar

That's why you'll notice the cases that hold credit cards do not offer the sleep mode function.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 02:09 PM
    Ah ****. Ordered the wrong one. Thanks! ^^

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 02:39 PM
    The bottom flip case looks great. I wish they have cut open for LED! I will wait until something like it with cut open LED comes out to dive in. But if someone can confirm that there is a cut out for LED for bottom flip case version then I will grab one now.

Cheers
    11-14-14 03:25 PM
    Think it's weird some have them and some don't. Makes me think some of the renderings are old and they all should have them. But contacting them to see is the best way. Just sent an email. Hopefully they respond soon.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 02:10 PM

How is this case attached to the device? Is it an adhesive or a clip-on like the OEM hard shell case? Thanks in advance !
    11-15-14 05:05 PM
    My case just arrived. Bought two covers, one flip cover and one back cover. First time I have ever used a flip cover on any of my phones, but given that I don't have a screen protector and I put my phone in my pants pocket, I elected to use the flip cover. There is no hole for the notification, but I like the sleep function.

The back cover is essentially like the flip minus the cover. Back cover adds lesser bulk. But I think i'll stick with my flip cover.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 06:43 PM
    Another Leather flip case available for the Passport from Noreve.

BlackBerry Q20 leather case

Cheers

John
    11-17-14 03:10 PM
    2nd new Passport case in 2 days. Noreve launched a side flip case yesterday and this morning I got a notice that they've launched a bottom flip case. BlackBerry Passport leather case . This one seems to have an LED cutout on the cover.

TetDed Leather flip case for Passport-blackberry-passport-leather-case.jpg

Pdair also has Passport cases.

While a lot of people don't really care about things like leather cases, this is really good news to me as it indicates an acceptance by case manufacturers that Blackberry is a market they want to serve.

I live in Canada and Bell is my Mobility supplier, I have been shocked by what Bell has been doing wrt Blackberry. At most bell stores and at the source, they have zero Blackberry models on display and I had to phone around to find a Passport. This is not because they sold out, this is because they seem to be just not stocking Blackberrys. If you are a Bell Blackberry customer, make your dissatisfaction known to Bell. Bell seems to have abandoned Blackberry
    11-18-14 06:24 AM
    And here is mine.
    Hi love this version - where did you get this one? . Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 11:01 AM
    Hi love this version - where did you get this one? . Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Directly from TETDED with free worldwide shipping (it took about a week).
    Passport - TETDED LIMITED
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    11-18-14 11:09 AM
    Directly from TETDED with free worldwide shipping (it took about a week).
    Passport - TETDED LIMITED
    Thank you very much
    11-18-14 11:35 AM
    Just got mine. I am a fan of real thick leather and this is not that. Also I find the case a little on the slick side as the gloss finish on the leather does not grip well. I really wish the saddleback leather guys would do a case like this for the PP as I know it would be the best ever. Either way this case is better than most on the market and the sleep function does work well.
    TetDed Leather flip case for Passport-img_20141118_150311.jpg
    TetDed Leather flip case for Passport-img_20141118_150301.jpg
    TetDed Leather flip case for Passport-img_20141118_150251.jpg

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    11-18-14 02:07 PM
109 1234 ...