I'm VERY tempted to get a Passport to either supplement or replace my Classic. I am just a bit bothered by the terrible performance in some Android apps that probably need a bit more horsepower, as I'm tempted by the larger screen, as I've always had relatively smaller devices.

Anyway, I'm curious what ya'll think in regards to my conundrum. I love the "muscle car" look of the red Passport, but I also like the rounded edges and wireless charging of the AT&T Passport. Any pros and cons I should consider between the two?

I realize any Red Passport will be used. As for the AT&T Passport, new from AT&T is $500, worth it, or find a used one?

BBeast and BBeast like this.
    02-15-16 02:44 PM
    New with a warranty always sounds good to me....
    02-15-16 02:51 PM
    Hello there... I have both the silver and black version with accessories to sell... I would say both are great devices... I will sell one and keep the other... they are beasts and handle the android apps well, at least the ones I use... the keyboard is great (personal opinion the silver is softer and then easier to type on than the black one, but it's matter of opinion, both are excellent)... I am on a business trip until Monday... if you are interested let me know...

Posted via CB10
    02-15-16 02:56 PM
    Thanks, but I'm really only interested in the Red or the AT&T, and this wasn't really a thread looking for a deal necessarily, it's more weighing the pros/cons between the two. Sure, a warranty is nice, but is the AT&T version worth $150+ more than the cost of a used Red?
    02-15-16 03:02 PM
    Thanks, but I'm really only interested in the Red or the AT&T, and this wasn't really a thread looking for a deal necessarily, it's more weighing the pros/cons between the two. Sure, a warranty is nice, but is the AT&T version worth $150+ more than the cost of a used Red?
    The value will depend on the one who is Buying. Some will so no while other will say yes. Also there loads of info here to make you decision easier. Of course that would require some searching on your part. Either way good luck.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-16 03:14 PM
    I would get the SE as its the most refined and will keep value. Red isn't as great looking in hand.
    02-15-16 03:40 PM
    I upgraded from the Z30 and I have no regrets. The Passport handles the apps I use extremely well and I am getting use to typing on a physical keyboard after several years along with virtual keyboards. Actually, my only regret is not getting a Passport SE sooner!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-16 04:15 PM
    I personally don't like the SE. The original has more case options, and the AT&T styling appeals to me.
    02-15-16 04:24 PM
    I have the AT&T version and find it more attractive than the original square, the style is similar to the classic....It really comes down to personal preference

Posted via CB10
    DarkJoker33 likes this.
    02-15-16 04:58 PM
    I would say then to get the silver... has some improvements over the original...

Posted via CB10
    02-15-16 05:02 PM
    I wanted the unlocked black, but ended up with the silver. I love it lol

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 09:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 09:45 AM
    only decided to try a passport about two months ago and found a new Passport in Black, should have bought one earlier it is probably my best Blackberry yet, then came across a new Red version, yes I did buy it and it certainly stands out about the right balance between Red and Black, now looking for a white one, as for the Passport SE I prefer the original, it's up to you, and there are four versions to choose from and AT&T one if in US, which ever one you go for it's a Passport, good luck with finding the right one.
    02-21-16 10:09 AM
    I have the Silver now as my main driver after coming from iphone 6s plus. Go for it you will not regret.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 04:05 PM
    I had the ATT version loved it but the case options are limited to a few
    I have the SE now and it kicks it
    02-21-16 04:18 PM
    I have a red & my girlfriend has the silver.

I like the look of the red more & always get compliments from strangers anywhere I go, but I must admit- the keyboard on the silver is much better.

The keyboard on the original black is even a lot better. The red keyboard is just tough to type on for some reason.

It's not even a one off, I had another red before this one which had an even harder keyboard, lol.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    02-21-16 05:48 PM
    I would go for the red one, i've read the at&t feels kind of lower quality... i'm not sure because i've never had one, i went for the original passport over the SE when i bought mine becasuse of the smaller size of the original.
    02-21-16 06:36 PM
    I bought one used from amazon warehouse deals. Description said packaging damaged but said nothing about the phone. They also had passports that mentioned scuff marks on the phone.

Anyways, I took the chance and not a mark on the phone. Camera still has the sticker on it. Paid 250 for it. Best part is I have a month to return it if I decide I don't like size or keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 08:17 PM