I ordered my tan leather flip case from the crackberry store on October 13th. My order still shows back ordered.

Another user posted that he ordered his on Oct 28th and got his already. What gives Crackberry?

Edit: user who ordered on the 28th ordered from blackberry directly.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 10:54 AM
    Yeah I'm in the same boat, not sure when and if it's ever coming in.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 10:55 AM
    Same here.
    11-12-14 03:56 PM
    Finally got the shipping confirmation from CB store

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 09:35 PM
    Good. Let us know how it looks and feels in your opinion. Scratched my screen a tiny bit and finally put a screen protector on it. Still looking for that special case.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 09:43 PM
    Received the flip case from Shop CB today and I can say that I'm very happy with it. Here are some pics below.

Overall it feels premium, the leather is soft and looks good with the black passport. I've seen reviews where the case doesn't close all the way, I can say that it's true, but as you can see from the picture it is very minor and I can live with that.

12-10-14 05:08 PM
    Looks sweet. That closing issue reverses the magnetic power saver? Not sure my OCD could deal with it always open hehe.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 10:00 PM
    Looks sweet. That closing issue reverses the magnetic power saver? Not sure my OCD could deal with it always open hehe.

Posted via CB10
    The screen wakes up when the flip is opened half way, so the way it is with mine the screen is always asleep until I open the flip. I find the leather has to be worked in, once it is, it won't have a problem closing

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 10:41 AM
    I canceled my order a few days ago when the Seidio case/holster combo was released. I also had already been using a tetded case similar to the tan case, so its appeal was not a great anymore. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting a belt clipping holster again.
    12-11-14 01:34 PM