Is there a way to enable work email notifications on T2W? All personal email notifications come through on the pebble but none for my work.

Thanks in advance. About one week with the PP and really enjoying it.
    01-05-15 10:11 AM
    Bump? Need a way to receive work emails on Pebble. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    01-06-15 08:40 AM
    Talk2Watch should show all emails that normally come through your hub. I'm sure your email icon is turned on as you are getting personal emails.
    Try this: Long press the yellow email icon in T2W. All your mail accounts should be listed in a drop down. Make sure the account that is not responding is check marked.
    01-06-15 09:00 AM
    Thanks for the insight. When I pull down on the email icon in T2W it just shows the option for Gmail, unknown senders and contacts, all of which are checked. Do I need to upgrade to the pro version?
    01-06-15 10:14 AM
    By the way, my work email is required to be password protected. Would that be the reason it's not making it to the Pebble?
    01-06-15 10:16 AM
    By the way, my work email is required to be password protected. Would that be the reason it's not making it to the Pebble?
    The Pebble simply receives the bluetooth signal of whatever is transmitted to your watch. Meaning if it is an email, text, or notification AND you are receiving it on your Blackberry, then you will receive it on the Pebble. Passwords would have nothing to do with it. Is your work email a Gmail account? The T2W pro version has the individual email account settings, however I don't know if that would matter.
    The only thing I am not familiar with would be if you are on some type of protected server email account at work. I'm not positive if possibly an IT department *may* be able to block a bluetooth transmitted signal. You could ask.
    Lastly, you can contact the developer of T2W. He is very helpful. The is a link for support in Blackberry World next to the description of the app. I'd be interested to know the answer/ solution .
    01-06-15 04:10 PM
    Work email is not a Gmail account. I may have to upgrade to Pro. Will ask the dev first and let you know. Thanks! FWIW, I had the work account previously setup on an iPhone (which I ditched for the PP) and was able to get alerts to the Pebble with no issues.
    01-06-15 05:08 PM
    You are probably talking about emails in work space. This is not supported by any application today.
    You can receive notification only from personal space.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 05:46 PM
    Yes donxuan, that is what I meant, the workspace. Too bad it's not supported on Pebble.
    01-06-15 06:34 PM
    If your PP is set up with the workspace that's it. I never had to use that feature, own my business and never had the need. Sometimes the extra security can be frustrating.....
    01-06-15 06:37 PM