Sorry if this has been asked; worked the weekend and just got some time on CB and excited to see that AT&T will be releasing both the Passport and Classic this week!

A family member has been waiting what seems like forever to upgrade to the Passport from Apple and has been waiting on AT&T for a white Passport. When I got mine it was "they should have it by the end of the year", then "by the end of January", then "definitely by the end of February" lol.

Anyway, she is excited about the release and was wondering if anybody knows if white will be available on launch? I couldn't find anything on AT&T's website. Thinking it might come with 10.3.1 as well? Not sure about that though.

I will be calling the local corporate AT&T store to see if they'll have any in store. Hoping they push both devices. Looks like they beat out Verizon and also watched the promo videos from AT&T on the home page so that is encouraging!

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 05:15 PM
    I'm wondering the same- if it just comes in black I won't get it at all. But I'd like to have a back up for the white one I have now. If the only choice is black, I'll just make sure I'm careful I guess.
    02-16-15 05:39 PM
    I'm wondering the same- if it just comes in black I won't get it at all. But I'd like to have a back up for the white one I have now. If the only choice is black, I'll just make sure I'm careful I guess.
    I wasn't sure if there was any solid info from AT&T on what will be available as I know that the Classic is supposedly going to come in a variety of colors. If the white isn't released on launch I'm hoping it won't take long for it to come.

Hopefully the black Passport exceeds AT&T's sales expectations and they move on releasing other colors. Wishful thinking both black and white available on launch!

On a side note, if you have a white Passport, why not go for a different color as a 2nd/backup (red would be cool as a second to the white)? I guess we'll see.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 05:51 PM
    No other color has been mention and will have OS 10.3.1.
    02-16-15 05:55 PM
    I would assume it would depends on the sales # on their black passport

Beproud
    02-16-15 05:56 PM
    Thanks, glad to hear it will come with 10.3.1. Also hoping the sales will exceed expectations. Been waiting on white from AT&T forever now lol. As I said, it's a relative so they'll be on contract and have been waiting patiently since I have had my Passport for months!

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 02:57 AM
    AT&T isn't known to offer white BB phones - I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.
    02-17-15 06:16 AM