Was checking a YouTube video about the screen lift issue and it also showed an issue with the actual phone warping. Upon taking my out of its case I noticed that my Passport was warped. Anyone else have this issue with their Passports; more specifically the AT&T version. I'm kind of surprised that this is even issue.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 11:08 PM
    On a whim, I laid my Passport flat and looked down the Y plane, and then turned it 90 degrees and looked across the Z plane. Sure enough, there is the tiiiiiniest bit of twist to the chassis.

Then again, I tend to keep it in my back pocket and have sat on it a couple times, so if that's the worst that comes from my abuse, then I'm hard pressed to be mad about it.

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    Last edited by BirdBruce; 08-25-15 at 08:11 AM.
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    08-25-15 12:26 AM
    That's what happens when a phone is made of metal and become too warm.
    metal bend.
    08-25-15 11:07 AM
    08-25-15 11:08 AM
    That's what happens when a phone is made of metal and become too warm.
    metal bend.
    Yeah I get metal is malleable but I was just kinda shocked that my BlackBerry would have a similar design flaw as the iPhone. I've only had a few faulty BlackBerry devices (stuck trackball or something) but nothing like this.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 01:55 PM
    My ATT Passport is flat as you know what, lol
    08-25-15 02:10 PM
    Very slightly. ..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-25-15 03:41 PM
    Ops lets start with this simple question...Does the phone stay in your back pocket when you sit? Answer the question as honest as you can.
    texn884 likes this.
    08-25-15 06:14 PM
    The best thing you can do is sit on your device. That's why they have the tutorial during setup on how to properly transport your BlackBerry Passport to ensure maximum chances of bending it. It clearly shows the best possible way to go from a point A to a point B whilst having your Passport is to cram it inside the back pocket of your skinny jeans.

The tutorial also continues by explaining how to lose your phone in a taxi, on a public transportation vehicle, and / or at any type of ball game. Finally, it demonstrates exactly how to break the glass in the shortest amount of time possible by removing it from the box and immediately smash it on the ground while testing the selfie capabilities.

Posted via CB10
    Xmeatizmurderx likes this.
    08-25-15 07:53 PM
    Ops lets start with this simple question...Does the phone stay in your back pocket when you sit? Answer the question as honest as you can.
    I'm guilty of putting my phone in my back pocket from time to time but try not because that's how I got a hairline crack in my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 08:12 PM
    The best thing you can do is sit on your device. That's why they have the tutorial during setup on how to properly transport your BlackBerry Passport to ensure maximum chances of bending it. It clearly shows the best possible way to go from a point A to a point B whilst having your Passport is to cram it inside the back pocket of your skinny jeans.

The tutorial also continues by explaining how to lose your phone in a taxi, on a public transportation vehicle, and / or at any type of ball game. Finally, it demonstrates exactly how to break the glass in the shortest amount of time possible by removing it from the box and immediately smash it on the ground while testing the selfie capabilities.

Posted via CB10
    I don't wear skinny jeans so you can return to the peanut gallery from which you came. You could have saved your trolling for something else.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 08:15 PM
    I'm guilty of putting my phone in my back pocket from time to time but try not because that's how I got a hairline crack in my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    That's nice but you did not answer the question. Have you sat on you phone when it was in your back pocket?
    08-25-15 08:18 PM
    At this point if my screen is lifting slightly I'd rather not know :P I already have a lifting D key and I've just gotten over it lol

 = ♥ | 8220, 8530, 9670, 9810, Q10, Passport
    08-26-15 05:47 AM
    That's nice but you did not answer the question. Have you sat on you phone when it was in your back pocket?
    Yes I have sat on my phone in my back pocket a time or few.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 08:21 AM
    Mine is 99% flat in the front and back. I don't sit on it. No problems with it and it runs a profitable business.
    08-26-15 08:26 AM
    Hes Guilty of sitting on on his Passport! we just solved this crime of his as s of smashing his BlackBerry.
    The Penalty is?
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    08-26-15 04:46 PM
    I don't wear skinny jeans so you can return to the peanut gallery from which you came. You could have saved your trolling for something else.

Posted via CB10
    Ever?......C'mon be honest. LMAO.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    08-26-15 04:55 PM
    Hes Guilty of sitting on on his Passport! we just solved this crime of his as s of smashing his BlackBerry.
    The Penalty is?
    ROFL! Needed this thread. Good belly laughs.

08-26-15 05:16 PM
    The Penalty is?
    I'm skinny! I don't have *** enough to smash anything! Lmao!

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 07:39 PM
    I'm skinny! I don't have *** enough to smash anything! Lmao!

Posted via CB10
    Even worse, your *** bone bent your BlackBerry, at least if you some cushion down there you might have prevented it, hehehe.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 08:33 PM
    So to summarize, his Passport was bent by a pointy coccyx ( tailbone) .

08-26-15 08:46 PM
    You have a pocket where your coccyx is? Your pants are weird...

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    08-26-15 09:29 PM
    I've had the issue on 2 ATT Passports. My current ATT Passport has slight screen lifting right out of the box, but with the screen protector and case on, I don't really notice it.

My original ATT passport was warped really bad. I don't put it in my pockets and it's usually in my hand or the front section of my purse. The replacement one that ATT shipped me was also warped right out of the box and had screen lifting. I went to our local warranty repair center here in Houston and they confirmed the problem and another one was sent to me. So far, this one is ok, minus the minor screen lifting and I'm still VERY much in love with my Passport.
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    08-26-15 10:27 PM