NDA (does that give you a clue?)

Posted via CB10
    So you either work for BlackBerry, or ATT?
    10-25-14 12:45 AM
    Big whoop! AT&T shouldn't have been mentioned as a carrier partner.

All this back alley dealing of testing and changing the Passport is just dumb. So much dumb.

I'll have a Passport in hand soon enough no thanks to big blue. Just give me my micro-sim and let me be great.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 05:08 AM
    *Nano SIM. A micro is what goes in the Zs and Qs.
    10-25-14 12:59 PM
    What is NDA ???
    10-25-14 05:47 PM
    NDA=none disclosure agreement?
    10-25-14 05:49 PM
    Ahhhhhhh. Gotcha! Thanks! Having a blonde moment
    10-25-14 05:54 PM
    *Nano SIM. A micro is what goes in the Zs and Qs.
    Thank you, sir.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 08:48 PM
    Big whoop! AT&T shouldn't have been mentioned as a carrier partner.

All this back alley dealing of testing and changing the Passport is just dumb. So much dumb.

I'll have a Passport in hand soon enough no thanks to big blue. Just give me my micro-sim and let me be great.

Posted via CB10
    Very well said iToya!!

Posted via my kick@ss Q10
    10-26-14 11:01 PM
    I would love to see CB run some articles/editorials putting AT&T to task over the delay of offering the Passport. The more adverse publicity for AT&T about this the better. It might force some sort of official announcement that would put to rest all the rumors being posted.
    10-27-14 07:51 AM
    Basically AT&T is then trying to sell a 6 month old device as new?
    Wow.

I know all about NDAs but what are those requests? It takes such a long time to implement?
    Just general info. No details.
    Because AT&T is incompetent and has a terrible infrastructure. Why can all other carriers outside the US function and the US carriers can't?
    Smokeaire likes this.
    10-27-14 10:13 AM
    Yeah screw carriers. I left Verizon, got ATT and ordered direct from BlackBerry. The waiting is outrageous.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 10:18 AM
    I would love to see CB run some articles/editorials putting AT&T to task over the delay of offering the Passport. The more adverse publicity for AT&T about this the better. It might force some sort of official announcement that would put to rest all the rumors being posted.
    I agree with you on that. What about it CB?
    jabroniw and Smokeaire like this.
    10-27-14 11:52 AM
    Good idea, I say tweet the Boss...

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 01:11 PM
    Yeah I think CB should do an article about the the demand from att customers and force them to announce what's the hold up. I have been hitting a brick wall via customer support from both companies and have issued a few formal complaints towards att for their lack of transparency. I feel like they are doing their loyal BlackBerry customers wrong. Every other company gets pre-order splash pages usually the same day the phone is announced. Why this is taking so long, and the fact it is shrouded in secrecy is alarming and downright upsetting. I urge the International community to stand up and face this atrocity head on. The International community should bring a resolution to the table condemning att for their atrocious actions and we should do that Pronto. The world can not stay silent any longer.

Posted via CB10
    jabroniw, Smokeaire and iToya like this.
    10-27-14 01:28 PM
    This aggression will not stand!

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 01:45 PM
    Spoke to a marketing rep for BlackBerry in California this am and she seemed to think AT&T may have Passport stock next week. Couldn't get any other details. IMO it will be much sooner than 2015...
    Any mention of 10.3 release date for AT&T?

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 05:22 PM
    My AT&T rep says she has late Dec and early March as two potential availability dates. She could confirm neither. All she can confirm is it is coming.
    That sounds like a really stupid window. I don't mean any offense.

Posted via CB Q10 or 9000
    10-28-14 05:35 PM
    I talked to ATT customer service last night and he didn't even know BB had a new phone out and he thought BB was bought by another company. I said "of course you don't".
    ThunderShock2005 likes this.
    10-28-14 05:39 PM
    Talk with your wallets people talk with your wallets... buy one outright and take it to tmobile. I'm no big fan of tmobile but they weren't announced as having an exclusive on the passport. I'll be going into the att store today with my shiny new passport and Window shop. Then I'll tell them I've already taken my 4 lines to tmobile since they've failed to give a time-frame on the passport I didn't wait any Longer.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 07:09 AM
    Also I may sound like a conspiracy nut but it seems as if the only reason att wanted the exclusive was to prevent competitors from getting it. This allows then to bury it and sell iphones which they are financially on the hook for if they don't move enough of them. And then they can turn around and say the passport was a flop. I mean for god sakes they still have banners up for the universally ignored fire phone.

Or maybe BlackBerry had a hand in this though I think it is not likely and they wanted to sell it unlocked for a period of time and told att to wait. OK I'll put my tin foil hat away for now...

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 07:22 AM
    Well that really sucks. So much for wishful thinking that Verizon will have it after the exclusive runs out.

If march is the date that is enough time for Verizon to say f it put cdma in there we'll sell it.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not planning on getting a passport, it's an amazing device don't get me wrong it's just not for me.
    I just don't understand all of these people saying that Verizon will never get the Passport because it doesn't support CDMA.
    Yeah it makes sense but I'd be extremely surprised if they do not release a new version of the Passport. They released 4 versions of the Z10 and 5 versions of the Q10?
    What are the chances that they're only making one passport...?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 07:31 AM
    Talk with your wallets people talk with your wallets... buy one outright and take it to tmobile. I'm no big fan of tmobile but they weren't announced as having an exclusive on the passport. I'll be going into the att store today with my shiny new passport and Window shop. Then I'll tell them I've already taken my 4 lines to tmobile since they've failed to give a time-frame on the passport I didn't wait any Longer.

Posted via CB10
    So, you expect them to give YOU the exclusive news as to the passports release on ATT. You REALLY think you're that special. I'm sure there are reasons as to why it hasn't been released. Stop being such a polly poopy pants

10-29-14 01:18 PM
    So, you expect them to give YOU the exclusive news as to the passports release on ATT. You REALLY think you're that special. I'm sure there are reasons as to why it hasn't been released. Stop being such a polly poopy pants

No I expect them as a company with an exclusive announced on the 24th of September (a month ago) to announce availability to their PAYING CUSTOMERS who have repeatedly asked about this specific device. They have been quick to announce preorders for the note 4, iPhone 6 and others but here we are heading into November with not a peep. That's **** poor business period.
    Full disclosure I bought my passport and received it this past Monday so I don't have a horse in this race.

Posted via CB10
    lang007 likes this.
    10-29-14 02:00 PM
    Also I may sound like a conspiracy nut but it seems as if the only reason att wanted the exclusive was to prevent competitors from getting it. This allows then to bury it and sell iphones which they are financially on the hook for if they don't move enough of them. And then they can turn around and say the passport was a flop. I mean for god sakes they still have banners up for the universally ignored fire phone.

Or maybe BlackBerry had a hand in this though I think it is not likely and they wanted to sell it unlocked for a period of time and told att to wait. OK I'll put my tin foil hat away for now...

Posted via CB10
    Which is just plain BS. Why even AT&T or any carrier for that matter agrees to a sell though plan when Apple sells their phones direct.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 04:14 PM
    No I expect them as a company with an exclusive announced on the 24th of September (a month ago) to announce availability to their PAYING CUSTOMERS who have repeatedly asked about this specific device. They have been quick to announce preorders for the note 4, iPhone 6 and others but here we are heading into November with not a peep. That's **** poor business period.
    Full disclosure I bought my passport and received it this past Monday so I don't have a horse in this race.

Posted via CB10
    I understand and I apologize for being crude BUT there must be some reason that they haven't announced anything. Who knows what it is. Could it be a supply issue? Monetary? We don't know. Maybe blackberry has not only begun a new trend by selling direct but this also offers AT&T an opportunity to study consumer reaction to the Passport so that they can estimate an introductory price that would satisfy.

10-29-14 05:30 PM
296 ... 89101112