I'm kind of afraid to try again, my battery monitor seems to be reading correctly now 66% and 11 hours. What would the pillow do? I saw the phone charge about 20 percent in 1/2 an hour last evening using the pillow, not sure what happened at night

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk 2
    The Pillow creates space between the charging plate and the phone possibly causing a poor connection. I have the same issue if I don't line up the center of the charging plate with the blackberry logo on the back of the phone.

If your not comfortable don't do it, but mine charges normally (a little slower than the standard charger) and lasts the same. I would assume a poor connection while wireless charging, would be the same as a poor cell service connection. Your phone would be constantly trying to establish a connection causing it to get hot and drain the battery

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 10:44 AM
    Has anyone tried these cases on Amazon? If so, do they fit properly?

BlackBerry Passport Case, BlackBerry Passport Holster, Two Layer Hy... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UO8DVFY/...UvbUpU11479416

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 05:37 AM
    I'm kind of afraid to try again, my battery monitor seems to be reading correctly now 66% and 11 hours. What would the pillow do? I saw the phone charge about 20 percent in 1/2 an hour last evening using the pillow, not sure what happened at night

Have you tried charging without the pillow? The height of the pillow does interfere with charging my phone especially with the case on.

Without the pillow I have no problems with the charge rate and it seems constant every time I charge it.

I just take the charging pad out of the pillow and put my passport, with the case on, directly on top.

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    03-18-15 08:15 AM
    Just had a chat with Seidio. No date for cases yet:

AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-seidio.png
    03-18-15 01:23 PM
    The edges don't seem to fit snug? Was it made originally for the square passport or for the AT&T passport. Is the case bulky

-- BlackBerry Passport
    03-21-15 03:54 PM

I had a similar experience with Choetech wireless charger with my ATT Passport. I put a thread up about it. First two days it was getting hot and charged erratically or barely at all. But the last 3-4 days it has charged perfectly and not getting hot.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 03:58 PM
    The edges don't seem to fit snug? Was it made originally for the square passport or for the AT&T passport. Is the case bulky

-- BlackBerry Passport
    That BodyGlove case and Hip Holster is made for the AT&T Passport. I have it, fits & works well.
    03-21-15 04:02 PM
    Can you share the url to purchase the case? Is the case bulky? Are other colors available? Was it made specifically for the AT&T Passport and fits snug?

-- BlackBerry Passport
    03-21-15 04:06 PM
    Can you share the url to purchase the case? Is the case bulky? Are other colors available? Was it made specifically for the AT&T Passport and fits snug?

-- BlackBerry Passport
    Case made for the AT&T passport and only come in black. Go to the AT&T web site.
    03-21-15 04:09 PM

-- BlackBerry Passport
    http://m.att.com/shopmobile/cases/bo...html?referrer=

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=0BvEcjwB

http://www.amazon.com/Body-Glove-Bla...UvbUpU11490114

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 04:12 PM
    Amazon sells a genuine leather case "StilGut" for $39-$49. It has phenomenal quality, excellent protection (construction & padding), and worth every penny. Yet it is not bulky and looks thin and elegant!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 04:19 PM
    Amazon sells a genuine leather case "StilGut" for $39-$49. It has phenomenal quality, excellent protection (construction & padding), and worth every penny. Yet it is not bulky and looks thin and elegant!

Posted via CB10
    Don't believe it fits the AT&T Passport though.
    03-21-15 04:28 PM
    Any chance BlackBerry will support the AT&T Passport with a model specific version of that leather case they sell? It is really hot and I want a brown one, too bad what they have does not fit the at&t passport currently.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 09:58 PM
    I just ordered the Story Leather Pebble Grain Leather Belt Clip Holster for Passport from Crackberry.
    Story Leather Pebble Grain Leather Belt Clip Holster for Passport, AT&T Passport | BlackBerry Holsters | ShopCrackBerry

The AT&T Passport is 131x90.5x9.3.
    The Original Passport dimensions are: 128x90x9.1
    I have the Original Passport. This holster is made for the AT&T version.
    I am looking to see how well I can fit the passport in with the OEM Hard Case. The 3 extra mm make make a difference.
    Looking for it to come this week!
    03-22-15 04:27 PM

-- BlackBerry Passport
    They're snug, you're probably just seeing the edge of the screen protector, it's not aligned properly so it looks like the case isn't snug.

via Z30
    03-22-15 11:40 PM
    I've been using the flat Nokia QI charging pad from my old Lumia and it works very well. They gave them away with the Nokia so you should be able to pick one up super cheap online.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 04:02 AM
    When the original PP came out there were cases made for it every week. Now that the AT&T PP is not we can not get any other cases besides the one body glove. WTHeck come on now
    03-24-15 02:54 PM
    When the original PP came out there were cases made for it every week. Now that the AT&T PP is not we can not get any other cases besides the one body glove. WTHeck come on now
    The AT&T model Passport was only announced on January 7, 2015. Blackberry phones have a market share of under 1% and the AT&T model Passport only a fraction of that.

Put yourself in the case manufactures shoes. The expense of design, tooling and manufacturing. Then factor in how the labor unions and their west coast dockworker slowdown has created a 90 day backlog of container ships to be unloaded. Unless the cases are being made in the good ole USA, then they are probably on a ship from China waiting to get unloaded in the next 90 days.
    03-24-15 04:00 PM
    So from scanning this entire thread there is still really nothing available?! My mom has been waiting what feels like forever to get a Passport over the iPhone 6, she likes mine but much prefers the AT&T version as it appears more feminine to her. Just her opinion, but basically not as OMG what is that?

Anyway, all we've been waiting on is just a cheap TPU and I still can't even find that! I did see that Seido is possibly making their cases available for the AT&T version. My mom really wants something minimal. Figured I could probably fit an OG screen protector on it. So I guess since the only option coming is the Seido case; does anybody know if it is minimal kinda like a TPU, but obviously better.

Just want to mention that she is not interested in the body glove since it's charcoal. She has a pink case with sparkles on the Z10 my sister and I got her last year for mother's day. She is locked into unlimited data so will be paying the $199. Was hoping to surprise her. I saw a link here that Seido is going to be coming in Gold. Convinced her that the Gold will look extremely classy and not tacky on the Passport... hopefully it is coming.

Shame she can't (or won't) get the Passport because of no cases. I would really think we'd at least have some cheap TPU style cases... I could get her a pink one and she'd be happy lol. Patiently waiting, but I think her patience is running thin and thinking about other options. I'll hold her off though lol! Thanks for any info in advance on the Gold Seido that is supposed to be coming as far as size and bulk. Have been and will be lurking this thread and waiting!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 10:57 PM
    Hey Folks, FWIW, anyone looking for a bedside charger and coming from a Z10 like myself; the AT&T PP fits into the Z10's charging stand with the Body Glove case on it. the back of the PP leans against the stand for support and it feels fairly secure there. There is a gap on the left side of the phone in the stand, bnut it works until something else comes along...

Later,
    Brian
    03-25-15 12:30 AM
    Hey guys. I reached out to seido earlier this week, they have no tentative release date, but it IS coming.

They also recommended signing up for updates: (model specific form thingy): SEIDIO | Sign-Ups & Requests

Thanks for all the heads up. I didn't realize this was gonna be such a pita.

I have an anker from amazon with Qi (for my note 3[too god awful big]), I"ll update if it works with it. Keep in mind Qi from what I have seen is slow as blazes, but then again I'v destroyed a couple of bbs enough that I couldn't charge over usb connector anymore. Is there any good place to get an oem charge stand(good price). I somehow got at&T to give me an early upgrade for free. So I'll be joining you all soon.

Does anyone know what the qi charge charges at (that's integrated in the passport)? I bought a sticker to stick on the battery conduits (I know a hack but hey ...convenient) that charged at like 500 amps (most did like 400) for my note 3.
    Using a Seidio Surface case and holster for the first time. I like the quick release and the quality of the hard case is top of the line. I think Seidio "might" be researching the wireless charging issue. Why make a hard case if you can't charge with it on?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 12:59 AM
    OK, so I cut out the back to reveal the BlackBerry logo. Looks nicer in person. But still doesn't work on the charging mat...
    Attachment 339785

I'm a big dude living in a big world. I need a big phone! Posted via my amazingly correctly sized Passport!
    Pretty decent, too bad you didn't have an oval shaped die punch to make a perfect cut!!

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    03-25-15 01:01 AM
    Here's a quick shot of my docked AT&T Passport...

AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-dockedpassport_edit.jpg

I'm a big dude living in a big world. I need a big phone! Posted via my amazingly correctly sized Passport!
    Norg and Tim-ANC like this.
    03-26-15 05:11 PM
    Here's a quick shot of my docked AT&T Passport...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DockedPassport_edit.jpg 
Views:	989 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	343986

Did you create it yourself? Or did you find something off-the-shelf that works?? Your picture is kinda small, so it's difficult to see it properly!! Great initiative...I too have one that I picked up at a CVS pharmacy of all places. Used it for over a year with my previous Z10 and Q10 devices, but works very well with my new Passport, even while it fitted with the Body Glove case. I'll try to send a picture out later once I'm home for the weekend.

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    03-26-15 06:43 PM
    03-28-15 10:16 AM
396 ... 678910 ...