I just got my fatboy. I can confirm that it does charge the phone even with the bodyglove case on.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    That is good to know. I will be getting one this weekend

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 11:12 AM
    I have this swivel holster purchased from shop crackberry. Even though it's a nice holster and protects the phone great for my use the only issue I have is that it's a little to tight around the phone. I have similar issues with my Z30, some cases/holsters are made to darn tight. Trying to grab the phone and pull out in a hurry can be difficult unless you have the entire holster in your hand. Overall this one is nice and unless another comes along I may try and modify it some.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=9QbN-ZlX

AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150311_124645.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150311_124632.jpg

Posted Via my Great Z30
    03-11-15 12:01 PM
    It comes with an ac adapter. There are other brands that you plug a micro USB into.

Posted via the CrackBerry App

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_re...UvbUpU11456650
    03-11-15 01:25 PM
    03-12-15 02:58 AM
    I ordered up the fatboy pillow,thanks for the link. Wireless charging was not even on my radar,but it looks like it will be really handy at work as I have to leave my desk frequently and am normally streaming music

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk 2
    03-12-15 03:39 AM
    I also wanted to mention that the body glove holster loosened up after a week of use. I can slide the phone in and out easily with one hand. When it was new I could barely get it in and out even off my belt with both hands!
    I hope it does not continue to get loose or it will soon be falling out

03-12-15 04:02 AM
    hehe, thanks for sharing, I just bought a body glove one for my friends AT&T passport as well
    hopefully it fits well
    03-12-15 04:17 AM
    Whoever said the at&t body glove case is not ugly needs to re-evaluate their perception on what's ugly and what's not. That case is horrible. Unfortunately, it seems to be the only alternative out there to protect the at&t passport version.
    03-13-15 04:57 AM
    Ya...it's pretty ugly
    03-13-15 05:01 AM
    It's a black rubber case, hard to get too excited about it. It works

03-13-15 05:47 AM
    Hey guys I just picked Tempered Glass Screen Protector by Nillkin for the OG BlackBerry Passport. I will repost once I get it and let every one know how it work for 13 buck with the shipping I figured I would try it out not a big loss if it does not fit my att PP. I have all so had pretty good luck with the second link screen protectors from Mr. Shields they are pretty cheap and you get like 5 for around 10 bucks shipping. They do not cover from bezle to bezle but it covers most of the screen. They they are a lot cheaper than the 30 bucks att wants. Might could post pics of Mr. Shields screen on Att PP if any one is interested.

Glass
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R8409CA/...UvbUpU11461950

Film
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MTF...UvbUpU11461950

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 06:11 AM
    Attachment 338187

Posted via CB10
    Lol, the holster is too tight.
    (biting my tongue to avoid saying the obvious joke out loud )

The holster is very tight... but, at least I don't fear the phone slipping out!

It does take a little extra effort to take it out of the holster, but it feels extra safe when it's in there.
    03-13-15 09:05 AM
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S1ZH75C/...UvbUpU11462399
    iLLumiShield - BlackBerry Passport Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Japanese Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint - High Quality (Invisible) LCD Shield - [3-Pack] OEM / Retail Packaging AT&T

AT&T
    03-13-15 09:32 AM
    Hey guys. I reached out to seido earlier this week, they have no tentative release date, but it IS coming.

They also recommended signing up for updates: (model specific form thingy): SEIDIO | Sign-Ups & Requests

Thanks for all the heads up. I didn't realize this was gonna be such a pita.

I have an anker from amazon with Qi (for my note 3[too god awful big]), I"ll update if it works with it. Keep in mind Qi from what I have seen is slow as blazes, but then again I'v destroyed a couple of bbs enough that I couldn't charge over usb connector anymore. Is there any good place to get an oem charge stand(good price). I somehow got at&T to give me an early upgrade for free. So I'll be joining you all soon.

Does anyone know what the qi charge charges at (that's integrated in the passport)? I bought a sticker to stick on the battery conduits (I know a hack but hey ...convenient) that charged at like 500 amps (most did like 400) for my note 3.
    03-13-15 08:19 PM
    With people buying the at&t passport, maybe we should have our own sub-model? Maybe a place where we could discuss model specific problems, experiences, accessories, and spare parts? I would really like that.

Sooner or later we're going to have issues that are specific to our phones right? Like where to get a back cover for our phones or sim card cover.

03-15-15 03:25 PM
    You are here: Home > BlackBerry > BlackBerry Passport (AT&T Version)
    SEIDIO | SURFACE Case & Holster Combo for BlackBerry Passport AT&T Version
    03-15-15 06:51 PM
    Sweet! Really glad to see the Surface case for Att

03-15-15 07:28 PM
    With people buying the at&t passport, maybe we should have our own sub-model? Maybe a place where we could discuss model specific problems, experiences, accessories, and spare parts? I would really like that.

Sooner or later we're going to have issues that are specific to our phones right? Like where to get a back cover for our phones or sim card cover.

Eh probably not necessary... The parts will be carried by the same places that carry other cell phone parts and I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of case manufacturers will probably not make a case for the ATT PP. I also do not expect there to be many differences in experience between PP models due to the redesign dealing mostly with the physical form factor and relatively the same internals (aside from wireless charging).
    03-16-15 08:34 AM
    Ghbnkl

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 05:54 PM
    I don't recommend the Nokia Fatboy pillow charger. It charged my phone from 36 to 56 percent fairly quickly. The phone was fairly warm, but not hot. I went to bed and checked the phone in the morning, the phone was warm when I took it off the charge pillow, but was at zero percent charge. The phone had been sitting correctly on the pillow.
    If it matters I was charging through a Body Glove case.
    03-17-15 04:07 AM
    Since the above post I have charged my PP for a few hours,shows 81%, but only 6 hrs remaining, where normally 81% should be close to a whole day. Not so sure I like wireless charging

03-17-15 07:36 AM
    Here is a screen shot of the device monitor if anyone cares, Sunday was charged with the regular charger, Monday with the Fatboy pillow, looks like the battery started dying right after I checked to see if it was charging (from 36-56%)
    EDIT-cant get tapatalk to host a pic anymore
    Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Elvin Velez likes this.
    03-17-15 07:45 AM
    I don't recommend the Nokia Fatboy pillow charger. It charged my phone from 36 to 56 percent fairly quickly. The phone was fairly warm, but not hot. I went to bed and checked the phone in the morning, the phone was warm when I took it off the charge pillow, but was at zero percent charge. The phone had been sitting correctly on the pillow.
    If it matters I was charging through a Body Glove case.
    Take the charging plate out of the pillow, and just use that. I have been using the charging plate for over a week with no issue.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 09:39 AM
    I'm kind of afraid to try again, my battery monitor seems to be reading correctly now 66% and 11 hours. What would the pillow do? I saw the phone charge about 20 percent in 1/2 an hour last evening using the pillow, not sure what happened at night

03-17-15 10:07 AM
    Hey guys I just picked Tempered Glass Screen Protector by Nillkin for the OG BlackBerry Passport. I will repost once I get it and let every one know how it work for 13 buck with the shipping I figured I would try it out not a big loss if it does not fit my att PP. I have all so had pretty good luck with the second link screen protectors from Mr. Shields they are pretty cheap and you get like 5 for around 10 bucks shipping. They do not cover from bezle to bezle but it covers most of the screen. They they are a lot cheaper than the 30 bucks att wants. Might could post pics of Mr. Shields screen on Att PP if any one is interested.

Glass
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R8409CA/...UvbUpU11476773

Film
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MTF...UvbUpU11476773

Posted via CB10
    Have you received the tempered glass screen protector?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 10:43 AM
396 ... 56789 ...