Anyone try the Skinomi techskin black carbon fiber skin? I have been looking for some real on device pictures and a review before I made a purchase.

Posted via CB10
    clark2335 likes this.
    07-28-15 07:06 AM
    How does that steelie ball work? Do you glue the pieces on? Is it magnetic?
    The ring that attaches to the steel ball is magnetic. The magnetic sleep function for the PP is at the bottom so attaching the ring in the center of your CASE (do NOT attach to your phone) doesn't affect the sleep function. They each attach with a sticker that's like krazy glue so wherever you attach the ring and ball....it's there for the long haul. I first tried it with my Z10. Horrid idea as the magnet turned on the sleep function so as soon as I connected it to the ball the phone went into sleep mode! Lol. And....I then needed to get a new case. My husband was able to get the ring off the Seidio Surface case but the case was FUBAR'd once removed as it left a residue on the case and was discolored in that area.

The ball is metal and when you put it close to the ring it attaches. Because the ring is attaching to a ball you can tilt the phone in a variety of angles. It's so strong you can use it on a motorcycle. My husband has a Goldwing and attaches his iphone 6 plus to the handle bars with a Steelie. Though when attached it's like a ninja death grip it disengages by just pulling the phone off at an angle.

Posted via CB10
    Tim-ANC, Zeratul57 and BirdBruce like this.
    07-28-15 07:57 AM
    The ring that attaches to the steel ball is magnetic. The magnetic sleep function for the PP is at the bottom so attaching the ring in the center of your CASE (do NOT attach to your phone) doesn't affect the sleep function. They each attach with a sticker that's like krazy glue so wherever you attach the ring and ball....it's there for the long haul. I first tried it with my Z10. Horrid idea as the magnet turned on the sleep function so as soon as I connected it to the ball the phone went into sleep mode! Lol. And....I then needed to get a new case. My husband was able to get the ring off the Seidio Surface case but the case was FUBAR'd once removed as it left a residue on the case and was discolored in that area.

The ball is metal and when you put it close to the ring it attaches. Because the ring is attaching to a ball you can tilt the phone in a variety of angles. It's so strong you can use it on a motorcycle. My husband has a Goldwing and attaches his iphone 6 plus to the handle bars with a Steelie. Though when attached it's like a ninja death grip it disengages by just pulling the phone off at an angle.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the detail. It sounds like a great system. (giving you extra credit points for using the acronym FUBAR )
    07-29-15 06:52 AM
    No bubbles. They supply an alcohol wipe, dust removing stickers and a microfiber cloth. Followed the directions and it laid flat with no effort whatsoever.

Posted via CB10
    Digging up bones with this question, but do you happen to know if this screen protector utilizes silicone adhesion? I'm asking because I have a couple microscratches on my screen that I'm hoping to "fill in" with the glass protector.
    07-30-15 09:56 PM
    09-19-15 12:00 PM
    What's this for? It's a silly Chinese text to speech video...
    Is there a real review of this, or if you bought it, can you share your feedback? I doubt it's made exclusively for AT&T version, I guess it just fits.. Although the non slip back of the att version would prevent it from slipping in and out easily...
    09-24-15 03:58 PM
    Just ordered the body glove off ebay for 16.48 free shipping
    09-26-15 10:50 PM
    Just ordered the body glove off ebay for 16.48 free shipping
    Body Glove... I have that one and think it add more bulk then the Seidio case. Hopefully it will work for you.
    09-26-15 11:33 PM
    We shall see, I like the grippy sides
    09-27-15 09:05 AM
    The holster is awesome too on the BG case. The case does add bulk, but in a good way. Also since there is bulk, the holster comes on handy by keeping the phone out of your pocket(s).

I honestly think the At&t feels better with the BG case on it rather than naked. Just my opinion....

Posted via my Classic
    09-27-15 11:36 AM
    What's using a holster like with the Passport? Seems like it wouldn't be too comfortable.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 12:15 PM
    What's using a holster like with the Passport? Seems like it wouldn't be too comfortable.

Posted via CB10
    Holster is awesome. It's nice to have the phone out of your pocket and on your hip. The Passport is hard to get in\out when it's new, but it gets easier over time.

Posted via my Classic
    09-27-15 06:17 PM
    Holster is awesome. It's nice to have the phone out of your pocket and on your hip. The Passport is hard to get in\out when it's new, but it gets easier over time.

Posted via my Classic
    Never used a holster before... can you post a picture with the phone attached to your hip?
    Does it dig into you when you sit down?
    09-27-15 07:01 PM
    I don't have the phone anymore. And when I did sit down, it was never a problem as far as digging in.

Posted via my Classic
    09-27-15 09:00 PM
    My body glove is sitting at the house and Ill put it on wednesday night
    10-05-15 07:44 PM
    My body glove is sitting at the house and Ill put it on wednesday night

I've been using it since I got my phone, but honestly it doesn't do justice to this beautiful hardware, I sometimes take it out of it's case and touch it like that, such a satisfactory feeling, then I put it back in the case, like shackling it down.. I hate it, but I have no choice, I don't normally drop my phones, but if I do, all it takes is one nasty drop.

Are there any slimmer cases, especially cases that represent Blackberry logo or a cutout to show the logo? To be honest, I might eventually get rid of this case soon, but I sort of want to keep it at least until we learn more about Priv.. Then I might sell this (I already unlocked it, though I don't think I am getting my $660 back..) so I want to keep it in pristine shape..

Any luck with slimmer cases out there?
    10-11-15 11:13 PM
    bump
    10-23-15 05:55 PM
    Darn. Was hoping someone would've tried these guys by now...

AT&T BlackBerry Passport Leather Holster, Flip Cover, Metal Case

... I'm tempted since the page specifically says it's for the AT&T Passport... but I'm just uneasy that their pics only show the unlocked version.
    11-08-15 11:58 PM
    Darn. Was hoping someone would've tried these guys by now...

AT&T BlackBerry Passport Leather Holster, Flip Cover, Metal Case

... I'm tempted since the page specifically says it's for the AT&T Passport... but I'm just uneasy that their pics only show the unlocked version.
    Man, that looks really nice and classy, why don't you email them first? I don't think it will work with AT&T version.
    11-15-15 11:00 PM
    Just got the AT&T Passport. Was wondering if there is any recommended matte/tempered glass screen protector, or leather/hard shell case? Having a hard time looking for one which is compatible with this variant. Thanks in advance!
    04-23-22 07:03 AM
    Just got the AT&T Passport. Was wondering if there is any recommended matte/tempered glass screen protector, or leather/hard shell case? Having a hard time looking for one which is compatible with this variant. Thanks in advance!
    You’re about 6 years late to party…. If not on Amazon or eBay, it’s probably long ago disposed of by accessories dealers to make room for newer inventory…
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-23-22 08:16 AM
396 ... 141516