Did anyone find a cup-holder mount that is compatible with Passport? I always put my Z30 in the cupholder, I am not sure (i don't think) passport would fit in cup holder, does it?
    07-18-15 04:05 PM
    Did anyone find a cup-holder mount that is compatible with Passport? I always put my Z30 in the cupholder, I am not sure (i don't think) passport would fit in cup holder, does it?
    Nope, to wide.
    07-18-15 10:03 PM
    Nope, to wide.
    Man, this will be a huge blow to my daily routine! I never keep my phones in my pocket. I need to look for a cupholder mount or something like that now.. I have one that goes on windshield but that's just ugly, maybe I can modify that to stick it at the bottom of my cupholder, but it's just going to be pretty ugly there too.
    07-18-15 11:27 PM
    07-18-15 11:45 PM
    It does take some work getting it in and out of the holster

Posted via CB10
    I get mine out of the holster one-handed by mounting it sideways on my belt (always like that anyway) and using the thumb and forefinger from one hand together, pull back on the bottom hook on the holster with the forefinger, and push up on the bottom of the phone with your thumb. Slide it forward and inch, then pull it out with the same hand from the top. Difficult to describe, but it's a very simple, quick motion.
    lang007 likes this.
    07-19-15 12:17 PM
    I currently use the Body Glove for my AT&T passport and I find it to mask the beauty of this phone. It does provide excellent protection of the device and it is very masculine. It's definitely a case I will keep on my phone for when I'm out camping or muddin in my jeep. However, I would like a case a little more polished for my work day. I find that I am taking the case off during work hours due the response I receive when people see the phone. I really want them to see how awesome the design is. I will say that one flaw of the body glove case is that when I do remove it, it grabs the left side of that panel that is removable causing it to rip away from the device. I'm fearful that it's going to break completely one day. I have a Seidio Surface case on the way from ShopCrackBerry and am looking forward to putting it on my device.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 03:35 PM
    I currently use the Body Glove for my AT&T passport and I find it to mask the beauty of this phone. It does provide excellent protection of the device and it is very masculine. It's definitely a case I will keep on my phone for when I'm out camping or muddin in my jeep. However, I would like a case a little more polished for my work day. I find that I am taking the case off during work hours due the response I receive when people see the phone. I really want them to see how awesome the design is. I will say that one flaw of the body glove case is that when I do remove it, it grabs the left side of that panel that is removable causing it to rip away from the device. I'm fearful that it's going to break completely one day. I have a Seidio Surface case on the way from ShopCrackBerry and am looking forward to putting it on my device.

Posted via CB10
    These are my EXACT feelings about the body glove case, all the way down to the grabbing of the rear access panel. Whenever I remove the case, I have to be very careful and remember to start from the bottom, not the top.

It does a great job at protection, but it's just. So. UGLY. It's like dressing an A-list Hollywood actor in a cheap rental tuxedo. Ugh. So many sleek options for the unlocked model, and we get two rubber scuba-steves. OMG, and don't even get me started on HOLSTERS. I'm THIS close to just 3D printing my own solution.

I'm all ears to hear about how you like the Seidio option.

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    07-19-15 09:23 PM
    If this was available as a folio instead of a pouch, I'd already own it.

07-19-15 09:25 PM
    Does the body with Body Glove try to use it with desktop stand charger? I just bought a body glove but I am afraid it won't work with the desktop stand, which is a bummer..
    Does it work with wireless charger? I guess not either, another terrible thing is that it hides the nice BB logo on the back.
    We really needed a bumper protector for AT&T version.
    07-20-15 03:18 PM
    I don't have any firsthand knowledge, but my understanding is that the case will NOT work with the desktop stand, but it WILL work with a Qi wireless charger.
    07-20-15 03:29 PM
    I don't have any firsthand knowledge, but my understanding is that the case will NOT work with the desktop stand, but it WILL work with a Qi wireless charger.
    That would be great if it does. Thanks for the input.
    07-20-15 03:58 PM
    I have the TyltVu wireless charger and it does not perform well with the body glove case on it...FYI. Could be just the make of that charger but if it is not placed properly with the case on it the phone gets really hot and it will not charge above 67 percent.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 07:20 PM
    Does that charger typically work well without the case on it?

07-20-15 07:55 PM
    I had better results with the Body Glove off due to the placement that is required by the tyltvu. With the case on and placed on the charger, I would get a red/green flicker from the LED on the charger indicating that it was not charging properly. Yes, it will charge with the case on but I experienced less than optimal results with speed of charge and capacity of the battery vs without a case.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 09:08 PM
    I have the Nokia fat boy charger for my Passport and works well even with the body glove case on. I think most 3 coil chargers will work with the body glove case on as it will transmit more power.

via Z10-ER
    BirdBruce likes this.
    07-20-15 10:04 PM
    I have the Nokia fat boy charger for my Passport and works well even with the body glove case on. I think most 3 coil chargers will work with the body glove case on as it will transmit more power.

via Z10-ER

I just picked up my Passport body glove and love it so far, my only complain is the lack of BB logo on the back to show our BB support and tell people that monster they staring at on subway as I do my work is a blackberry.. I am thinking of getting a BB stencil or make one and then spray paint it on the back of body glove case, what do you think?

Quimson, is your charger exactly this one:
    Amazon.com: Nokia DT-901 Wireless Charging Pillow by Fatboy DT901 - Retail Packaging - Red: Cell Phones & Accessories

It's affordable at $25 now, but I really don't want to deal with overheating issues, does your PP get hot? Mine gets hot from normal usage and it gets hot very fast.. I don't want it getting any hotter then it should because I am worried about battery swelling and popping the screen.
    07-21-15 08:25 PM
    The Seidio gold case has arrived...Thank you crackberry!

First impressions, it feels really good, not bulky, and it fits the phone well. However, I'm pretty sure that the case is going to show some marks on it if dropped. It doesn't feel as as solid has the body glove does. How can it right? Anyone using the body glove knows it's like a tire wrapped around your phone. Removable and placement of the Seidio case on the passport is much easier than the Body Glove.

I would recommend both cases and feel they both offer a purpose to the use of the passport. The Seidio case when going to the Office or an event and the Body Glove for Daily use. The Seidio case feels like it slipping out of my hands when typing as well. There is a slick to it that I'm just not used to. Not that it's a deal breaker, I may have to adjust as well to using the phone with a new case on it.

I'm happy that I have both, options are good. Now I just need to grab the Blackberry leather case to make it official. Gold color is good much better then I anticipated. After I selected the color I had this fear that it was going to be like goldmember gold.
    **I was using the passport to take the pics and didn't have access to a second camera. I will take some later with the two cases on the phone and post them. Enjoy!
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150724_195631_edit.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150724_200547.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150724_200747_edit1.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150724_200945_edit.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150724_201133_edit.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150724_201337_edit.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150724_201522_edit.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150724_201620_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ConstantinoMorelli; 07-24-15 at 08:13 PM.
    07-24-15 07:56 PM
    Yes, it's the 901. The heat from it is a little less, if not the same as charging from the USB port.
    07-24-15 10:18 PM
    The Seidio gold case has arrived...Thank you crackberry!

First impressions, it feels really good, not bulky, and it fits the phone well. However, I'm pretty sure that the case is going to show some marks on it if dropped. It doesn't feel as as solid has the body glove does. How can it right? Anyone using the body glove knows it's like a tire wrapped around your phone. Removable and placement of the Seidio case on the passport is much easier than the Body Glove.

I would recommend both cases and feel they both offer a purpose to the use of the passport. The Seidio case when going to the Office or an event and the Body Glove for Daily use. The Seidio case feels like it slipping out of my hands when typing as well. There is a slick to it that I'm just not used to. Not that it's a deal breaker, I may have to adjust as well to using the phone with a new case on it.

I'm happy that I have both, options are good. Now I just need to grab the Blackberry leather case to make it official. Gold color is good much better then I anticipated. After I selected the color I had this fear that it was going to be like goldmember gold.
    **I was using the passport to take the pics and didn't have access to a second camera. I will take some later with the two cases on the phone and post them. Enjoy!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150724_195631_edit.jpg 
Views:	996 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	364024

Name:	IMG_20150724_200547.jpg 
Views:	995 
Size:	138.4 KB 
ID:	364025

Name:	IMG_20150724_200747_edit1.jpg 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	364026

Name:	IMG_20150724_200945_edit.jpg 
Views:	994 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	364027

Name:	IMG_20150724_201133_edit.jpg 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	364028

Name:	IMG_20150724_201337_edit.jpg 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	364029

Name:	IMG_20150724_201522_edit.jpg 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	364030

Name:	IMG_20150724_201620_edit.jpg 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	364031

Posted via CB10
    Could you post same pictures with you passport in the seidio case?
    I didn't know it was so angular, it's nice.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    07-25-15 10:16 PM
    Same, I like the look of that a lot. The comparison of the body glove case to a tire is so apt. Can't wait to get rid of this thing.

07-26-15 03:55 PM
    Seidio and also the Steelie.

AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150726_171344.jpg. Steelie on the back

AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-screenshot.jpg.

Steelie ball in car
    I find that the Steelie on the back also help with grip
    Attached Thumbnails AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150719_110046.jpg  
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    07-26-15 04:23 PM
    Seidio and also the Steelie.

Name:	IMG_20150726_171344.jpg 
Views:	896 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	364281. Steelie on the back

Name:	screenshot.jpg 
Views:	880 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	364283.

Steelie ball in car
    I find that the Steelie on the back also help with grip
    Very cool. Had to google to see what Steelie was.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    07-26-15 06:47 PM
    But how do you carry that in pocket with ring?

07-26-15 09:34 PM
    But how do you carry that in pocket with ring?

I usually have it in the holster. When I put it in my backpocket I just kind of move the lip of the pocket aside so it slides in.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    07-26-15 10:07 PM
    I usually have it in the holster. When I put it in my backpocket I just kind of move the lip of the pocket aside so it slides in.
    How does that steelie ball work? Do you glue the pieces on? Is it magnetic?
    07-28-15 07:02 AM
396 ... 13141516