Any response on a replacement yet or is it no longer needed? I'm pretty much good too. But knowing what I know now after putting it on, I would prefer to have a super clean install.
    I haven't received an RMA yet from Seidio for the Vitreo yet... but, it's been less than 24 hours.

Between you and I, I'm good to go too, but would definitely be happier with a clean install. That would make it perfect!
    05-22-15 10:14 AM
    Fair Warning: Seidio Vitreo Tempered Glass Screen Protector

The screen protector is fabulous, but you NEED to know the following when you install it:

1. It's not a perfect fit
    2. Do NOT try to center the screen protector on the screen
    3. I did... by doing so I ever so slightly covered the front facing camera with the edge of the screen protector - RESULT: blurry/distorted selfies!
    4. I removed the screen protector and re-set it so that it was up flush with the top of the screen
    5. Front facing pictures are now perfect, but...
    6. The screen protector suffered some distortion when I removed it

I have asked Seidio for a replacement. I do hope that they will send me a replacement.
    I just received confirmation from Seidio that they're sending a replacement. Great customer service!!

Posted via CB10
    PHughes likes this.
    05-26-15 09:42 AM
    I just received confirmation from Seidio that they're sending a replacement. Great customer service!!

Posted via CB10
    Wow awesome! Good to hear.
    lcgoldman likes this.
    05-26-15 10:31 AM
    I'm adding my 3 accessories

body glove case + holster, quality is pretty good, the case isn't as "stiff" on edges as I would have liked, I wished it has "hard" sides and not this rubber plastic thing

I have the skinomi light wood sticker case, not bad, I don't expect it for much protection but I got it for the looks and it also keeps back of phone from being "imprinted" with body glove patterns on the back cover.

Lastly, I have the seidio tempered glass screen protector, it is a bit small, it covers the screen but I expected it to cover the rest of the front face as well >.> thought I would get more "glass" for the price. And this is the first tempered glass I've used, and I'm disappointed in it. I thought it would be real glass... IE, not plastic, or feel plastic if it really is glass. I really thought it would be just another "gorilla" glass on top. But it works and since it's a one time buy, I'll stick with it

Over all, the 3 got pretty expensive, nearly $100 (around $20-30 each), and I still have to get a wireless charger >.>, that one is waiting for next month.

The "mix" of the 3 together does please me, even though each individually I'm not too happy with, but they cover each other's flaws well enough. The dots on the screen is a reflection of my room ceiling, didn't think it would be that clear

edit again: I did test the wireless chargers at best buy, and it works with the skinomi+body glove case on, so no need to remove them. Wasn't sure if it would pass through both but it has no problems. If someone didn't care about wireless charger, I did also test it with the magnetic car mounts, just put it between body glove case + phone on the inside and it stays in place even without using the sticky glue to hold it in place. But that metal peice did interfere with the wireless charging, so I didn't get it.
    Attached Thumbnails AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-noname.jpg   AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-noname_1.jpg   AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-noname_2.jpg   AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-noname_3.jpg   AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-noname_4.jpg  

05-26-15 06:37 PM
    05-27-15 12:33 PM
    Picked this up on Amazon last week. Paid $12.01 and bought two. Works with the AT&T Passport.
    Amazon.com: Blackberry ACC-60407-001 Rim Passport Modular Sync Dock Pod With 1.2 M USB Cable: Cell Phones & Accessories
    05-27-15 06:38 PM
    Have you tried it with the Body Glove case on?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 06:42 PM
    Have you tried it with the Body Glove case on?

Posted via CB10
    Will not work with the body glove. Not a big deal to remove the glove for me.
    05-27-15 07:01 PM
    Will not work with the body glove. Not a big deal to remove the glove for me.
    Thanks for the quick reply.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 07:04 PM
    While I will say the the Body Glove doesn't look bad and does a decent job protecting the Passport. I find it a bit uncomfortable typing while it's on. I find my self removing it when I know I'm going to be typing for longer periods. I wish that I could find a soft touch case or even something like my Otterbox on my Classic.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 11:46 AM
    While I will say the the Body Glove doesn't look bad and does a decent job protecting the Passport. I find it a bit uncomfortable typing while it's on. I find my self removing it when I know I'm going to be typing for longer periods. I wish that I could find a soft touch case or even something like my Otterbox on my Classic.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. The body glove is only on when I'm traveling to/from destinations. I find myself constantly removing it during daily use. It just feels that much better using the phone as it was intended, naked. The slight bulk bothers me enough to not keep it on 24/7
    06-01-15 02:42 PM
    I would think they would fit. The thickness of the Passport should be the same. It's just the curved edges and the chin height.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 04:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    How did the 'process' go? Did you send your old one in for a replacement or did they send you a second one?
    06-06-15 07:22 PM
    How did the 'process' go? Did you send your old one in for a replacement or did they send you a second one?
    Seidio sent me a 'one time replacement' as a courtesy. They didn't ask me to return the other one.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 08:11 PM
    Hi Fellow AT&T Passport Owners,

I ordered the gold Seidio Surface case. Didn't know that my husband bought me the red for Mother's Day! The gold has never been used, still in all the original packaging and box with the original packing slip. If I return for a refund I pay the shipping. If anyone wants it, happy to talk!

seidioonline.com/blackberry-passport-att-surface-case-gold-p/csr3bbpa-gd.htm

Posted via CB10
    Is it still available?? How much?

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    07-02-15 09:26 PM
    Sure, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 12:19 AM
    I originally had only the Black SEIDIO Surface case and like it so much I ordered 2 more during the recent crackberry sale. Besides I have a feeling my passport will be a part of my family for quite some time.
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150706_205351.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150706_205419.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150706_205516.jpg

Posted Via my Great Z30
    Attachment 361354
    Attachment 361355
    Last edited by ots1960; 07-07-15 at 11:48 AM.
    lang007 likes this.
    07-06-15 08:08 PM
    What color is your favorite out of the three?
    07-06-15 08:19 PM
    Those are nice. I may have to just get one now
    07-07-15 09:11 AM
    What color is your favorite out of the three?
    Sporting the Gold today and honestly feel I like it the best. I noticed the color blends great with the bars between the keys.

Posted Via My Great Passport
    07-07-15 11:06 AM
    Sporting the Gold today and honestly feel I like it the best. I noticed the color blends great with the bars between the keys.

Posted Via My Great Passport
    I was one of the winners for the free case this month and chose the gold surface case for my AT&T passport. I appreciate the feedback. I'm looking forward to having another option besides the body glove currently on it.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 09:43 PM
    Can anyone who has both the Body Glove AND Seido cases compare/contrast them? I have the Body Glove, and while it does a yeoman's job of covering the body of the phone, the whole thing just feels unrefined and a little too "Fisher Price" for my liking. The Passport is such a beautiful device that it deserves an elegant but understated case solution. I wouldn't object to buying another case, but not if it's just another bulky rubber thing.

A case should be like a tuxedo. Though it's the most formal thing a man can wear, a really really good one will blend in and disappear. But you will notice a bad one immediately and you won't be able to stop looking at it.

Don't put a bad tuxedo on your Passport.

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    07-10-15 11:04 AM
    The Body Glove case is a must to have whether you use the belt clip or not.

The AT&T website is the only place I have found it.

https://m.att.com/shopmobile/cases/b...-passport.html

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    Do you have pictures of your PP with this body glove? Are you still using it?
    07-17-15 08:17 PM
    Do you have pictures of your PP with this body glove? Are you still using it?

AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_7735_1.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_7734.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_7732_0.jpg  
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    07-17-15 10:44 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7735_1.jpg 
Views:	714 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	363022
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7734.jpg 
Views:	715 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	363023

Posted via CB10
    That looks better than I expected, is it easy to slide in and out of pocket?
    07-18-15 12:19 AM
396 ... 1213141516