Those who have the seidio two piece case, does the lip make the volume and power button uncomfortable to press?
    That's really my only complaint with the Surface case, I do find it a little awkward when I press the Volume up-down keys. Everything else about it is perfect.

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    Last edited by Norg; 04-27-15 at 12:44 AM.
    04-24-15 10:59 PM
    That's really my only complaint with the Surface case, I do find a little awkward when I press the Volume up-down keys. Everything else about it is perfect.

Yes, this has always bothered me. I truly wish there was some form of bumper/corner case, something like the transform case (Z10/Z30). Love the actual phone feel, but dislike any case that has... 1) the hard TPU that makes the buttons hard to press and 2) and case lip that limits the fluidity of buttons/phone. Part of the other reason I peeled off my carbon fiber skin.. the 'skin edges' made it uncomfortable.
    04-25-15 12:33 AM
    Yes, this has always bothered me. I truly wish there was some form of bumper/corner case, something like the transform case (Z10/Z30). Love the actual phone feel, but dislike any case that has... 1) the hard TPU that makes the buttons hard to press and 2) and case lip that limits the fluidity of buttons/phone. Part of the other reason I peeled off my carbon fiber skin.. the 'skin edges' made it uncomfortable.
    Like I said it's truly the only aspect that I dislike about the case, it's as if they expect your fingers to always be perpendicular to the buttons, which is never the case when you're using and typing on the device... on the flip side the Body Glove Case had really good button access, probably will compare the two side-by-side when I get a chance. Overall like I said, it's my only complaint with the Surface case and I'm definitely going to keep using it!!

04-25-15 09:04 AM
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150426_132819.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150426_132808.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150426_132755.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150426_132747.jpg

I was flying cross country and figured this out. Body Glove holster makes a nice vertical and horizontal stand. Worked great for watching TV hands free on Southwest Airlines.

Turn the belt clip sideways when the phone is resting in the holster horizontally and the bottom of holster rests on the desk/table for more angle and stability. My new desk stand and alarm holder!

Posted via CB10
    RoseBud68, Norg, Tim-ANC and 1 others like this.
    04-26-15 12:40 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150426_132819.jpg 
Views:	2299 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	349599

Name:	IMG_20150426_132808.jpg 
Views:	2298 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	349600

Name:	IMG_20150426_132755.jpg 
Views:	2296 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	349601

Name:	IMG_20150426_132747.jpg 
Views:	2299 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	349602

I was flying cross country and figured this out. Body Glove holster makes a nice vertical and horizontal stand. Worked great for watching TV hands free on Southwest Airlines.

Turn the belt clip sideways when the phone is resting in the holster horizontally and the bottom of holster rests on the desk/table for more angle and stability. My new desk stand and alarm holder!

Posted via CB10
    Wow... Nice find.
    04-26-15 06:44 PM
    How were you able to watch TV on Southwest, I could connect to their WiFi but could not get the Tv show going
    04-26-15 10:32 PM
    How were you able to watch TV on Southwest, I could connect to their WiFi but could not get the Tv show going
    When I connected to the WiFi, it prompted me to login. When I clicked on the login, it brought me to a southwest homepage where I clicked on a link to watch live TV. From there it gives you about 20 channels to choose from.

I think I was able to get to the login screen previously by opening the browser after connecting to the WiFi. I had to enter my email address to get access to the TV and music though.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 10:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Kudos to you for taking the time to post this...I too have been using the belt holster as a support stand for the past month too...Completely agree that it works great...and here's one to boot, I actually use the Body Glove holster with the surface case, it truly is a good fit and works Great!! Again Thanks for sharing franchise22.

04-27-15 12:44 AM
    Other than the body glove and Seidio case, has anyone found any alternatives? Not talking about skins though.
    04-30-15 05:50 AM
    I actually use the Body Glove holster with the Surface case, it truly is a good fit and it works great as a stand to hold my PP especially helpful since I travel and live in hotels a lot of the time.

Tim-ANC likes this.
    04-30-15 06:29 PM
    The Black Story Leather horizontal case for the AT&T Passport will also fit the original Passport.
    The little space that remains is exceptional for function.
    The Passport sits very well and snug with no case on the Passport at all.
    Using the OEM hard Case by Blackberry makes it just a bit snug. But being leather, that fit should loosen just a tad to get more comfortable.
    The pebble texture feels soft and yet gives a beautiful appearance and seems durable.
    Crackberry has them in the Crackberry Store.
    What an excellent buy!
    04-30-15 10:44 PM
    Regardless of the case chosen, life is simply better on the Wide side!!

Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-01-15 05:07 AM
    I just bought the body glove case with the holster from ebay yesterday. Just search for BlackBerry passport att case and it will show up. It's a bit more expensive at 39.99

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 06:33 AM
    Hi Fellow AT&T Passport Owners,

I ordered the gold Seidio Surface case. Didn't know that my husband bought me the red for Mother's Day! The gold has never been used, still in all the original packaging and box with the original packing slip. If I return for a refund I pay the shipping. If anyone wants it, happy to talk!

seidioonline.com/blackberry-passport-att-surface-case-gold-p/csr3bbpa-gd.htm

Posted via CB10
    05-11-15 11:55 AM
    Has anyone see or heard of a wallet case for the AT&T passport?
    05-19-15 12:33 PM
    I too am looking for a wallet case. I haven't been able to find one yet. If anyone has, please post it.

Posted via CB10
    lang007 likes this.
    05-19-15 12:40 PM
    I to have been looking for one, Had the micro-fiber pouch for the Z10 with a slot on the back for credit card.
    05-19-15 06:28 PM
    Wallet case? What do those look like?
    05-20-15 10:25 AM
    I don't get the case hangup. I bought the Passport for the Blackberry feeling. Every case I've tried ruins exactly that.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by andre3030; 05-20-15 at 11:26 AM.
    05-20-15 10:58 AM
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-wallet.jpg
    This one but for the AT&T Passport
    PHughes, Larry Harper and Tim-ANC like this.
    05-20-15 11:10 AM
    Fair Warning: Seidio Vitreo Tempered Glass Screen Protector

The screen protector is fabulous, but you NEED to know the following when you install it:

1. It's not a perfect fit
    2. Do NOT try to center the screen protector on the screen
    3. I did... by doing so I ever so slightly covered the front facing camera with the edge of the screen protector - RESULT: blurry/distorted selfies!
    4. I removed the screen protector and re-set it so that it was up flush with the top of the screen
    5. Front facing pictures are now perfect, but...
    6. The screen protector suffered some distortion when I removed it

I have asked Seidio for a replacement. I do hope that they will send me a replacement.
    05-21-15 01:51 PM
    Fair Warning: Seidio Vitreo Tempered Glass Screen Protector

The screen protector is fabulous, but you NEED to know the following when you install it:

1. It's not a perfect fit
    2. Do NOT try to center the screen protector on the screen
    3. I did... by doing so I ever so slightly covered the front facing camera with the edge of the screen protector - RESULT: blurry/distorted selfies!
    4. I removed the screen protector and re-set it so that it was up flush with the top of the screen
    5. Front facing pictures are now perfect, but...
    6. The screen protector suffered some distortion when I removed it

I have asked Seidio for a replacement. I do hope that they will send me a replacement.
    I did exactly everything you did. Seriously I had it perfect the first time but I found out the hard way it blocked the front camera due to the imperfect fit. Had to peel and redo and every time I tried after that, I end up seeing lint underneath... which means I had to do it again and again. Fortunately my screen stayed flat enough to reuse. I almost gave up after many attempts and the card they gave wasn't the most helpful when it came to lifting the screen. Luckily I got rid of all the lint (after around 8-9 tries) and now it sits right in the middle. The only issue now is the swipe up gesture doesn't always trigger (minimizing apps or waking up the screen). You win some, you lose some. Hope you have success getting a second screen.
    05-22-15 01:48 AM
    I did exactly everything you did. Seriously I had it perfect the first time but I found out the hard way it blocked the front camera due to the imperfect fit. Had to peel and redo and every time I tried after that, I end up seeing lint underneath... which means I had to do it again and again. Fortunately my screen stayed flat enough to reuse. I almost gave up after many attempts and the card they gave wasn't the most helpful when it came to lifting the screen. Luckily I got rid of all the lint (after around 8-9 tries) and now it sits right in the middle. The only issue now is the swipe up gesture doesn't always trigger (minimizing apps or waking up the screen). You win some, you lose some. Hope you have success getting a second screen.
    You should ask for a replacement.

Thank goodness, I only had it twice. There's no lint or dust under the screen. And all my gestures are working perfectly.

The screen is crystal clear. The one 'major' blemish I have is on the far right. At first to me it was very noticeable and I was very disappointed. So far today I don't even notice it. Of course I'm just waking up and my eyes haven't fully opened yet lol.

But I must say, this is the first time I've ever used a tempered glass screen protector, and I would never use another type. ZERO bubbles (which I always got from all the other protectors), and it's so clear it really doesn't feel like there's a screen protector on my gorgeous BlackBerry Passport.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 06:00 AM

Name:	Wallet.jpg 
Views:	1302 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	353673
    This one but for the AT&T Passport
    Thanks.
    lang007 likes this.
    05-22-15 07:33 AM
    You should ask for a replacement.

Thank goodness, I only had it twice. There's no lint or dust under the screen. And all my gestures are working perfectly.

The screen is crystal clear. The one 'major' blemish I have is on the far right. At first to me it was very noticeable and I was very disappointed. So far today I don't even notice it. Of course I'm just waking up and my eyes haven't fully opened yet lol.

But I must say, this is the first time I've ever used a tempered glass screen protector, and I would never use another type. ZERO bubbles (which I always got from all the other protectors), and it's so clear it really doesn't feel like there's a screen protector on my gorgeous BlackBerry Passport.

Posted via CB10
    Any response on a replacement yet or is it no longer needed? I'm pretty much good too. But knowing what I know now after putting it on, I would prefer to have a super clean install.
    05-22-15 10:08 AM
396 ... 1112131415 ...