USD prices. I just ordered a surface case, surface holster, and a naked holster. The latter cuz I like to go naked sometimes

Free shipping. I posted earlier about getting hit with a US$ 40 shipping charge to Alaska ordering direct from Seidio. Also had a Shop CB coupon from a previous order for 10% off that was accepted.
    Hey Tim-ANC, just ordered a surface case from CB too, didn't get the holster since can always order it later...just wanted to get a colored case for a change. Thanks for sharing your comments and pictures earlier, helped convince me to order one.

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    Last edited by Norg; 04-09-15 at 08:43 PM.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    04-09-15 08:18 PM
    Hey Tim-ANC, just ordered a surface case from CB too, didn't get the holster since can always order it later...just wanted to get a colored case for a change. Thanks for sharing your comments and pictures earlier, helped convince me to order one.

I think it's good to buy from Shop CB.
    04-10-15 09:05 AM
    I think it's good to buy from Shop CB.
    That's what I was thinking too, and I think they offer a slight discount, especially when items go on sale!! Have a good feeling that I'm gonna like this case...gets delivered next Monday. Again thanks for posting pics and all.

Tim-ANC likes this.
    04-10-15 04:23 PM
    Just received my Ryan London case and it's wonderful.
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150410_170117.jpg

Pampered Passport
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    04-10-15 06:26 PM
    Just received my Ryan London case and it's wonderful.

Pampered Passport
    What's a Ryan London case?

04-10-15 11:30 PM

Here's the link.

http://ryanlondon.com/products/black...th-card-holder

Pampered Passport
    04-11-15 05:26 AM
    Very elegant indeed, so it's more of a storage pouch case and you pull the phone out from the case and use the phone au naturel. Whereas the Surface is a snap-on protective case that becomes the new outer shell. Thanks for sharing cyntabun.

04-11-15 06:55 AM

A case made by Ryan London....
    04-11-15 07:32 AM
    That's what I was thinking too, and I think they offer a slight discount, especially when items go on sale!! Have a good feeling that I'm gonna like this case...gets delivered next Monday. Again thanks for posting pics and all.

I hope you do like it. Just checked tracking on mine and it's out for delivery today and I should have in a few hours (if the mail man isn't hungover). Will post some pics.

I like the Viking avatar. What's it from?
    04-11-15 10:49 AM
    I hope you do like it. Just checked tracking on mine and it's out for delivery today and I should have in a few hours (if the mail man isn't hungover). Will post some pics.

I like the Viking avatar. What's it from?
    Thanks, found it after conducting some very exhaustive web-based research...Aha!! Was basically looking for something that said Norg to me and there it was...thanks for noticing, much appreciated.

Hey let me know your first impressions upon getting it please, very curious and first impressions mean a lot when it comes to these type of items!!!

Last edited by Norg; 04-12-15 at 11:09 AM.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    04-11-15 03:33 PM
    Thanks for sharing the link,

That's a nice looking cary case
    04-11-15 07:23 PM
    3 Questions for you guys

First, since I haven't seen it on here yet, but I don't know if I missed it, is there any good leather cases? I don't mean pouches but actual body glove style cases, but leather? I saw it on the unlocked version but not sure about the at&t one

Second, since this matches the sizes of a Canadian passport, could I just buy a sleeve for the Canadian Passport and use it for the phone? Is it too thick?

Last, has anyone used this skin before? http://www.skinomi.com/sk19525-black...protector.html it doesn't have to be for passport, but the last time I tried this kind of skin, the stickers kept falling off after a week of using it from the force of my grabbing/playing with phone. I doubt this would work for protection well, but I do like the look of a "wooden" passport
    Last edited by eyeb; 04-11-15 at 11:34 PM.
    04-11-15 11:23 PM
    Thanks, found it after conducting some very exhaustive web-based research...Aha!! Was basically looking for something that said Norg to me and there it was...thanks for noticing, much appreciated.

Hey let me know your first impressions upon getting it please, very curious and first impressions mean a lot when it comes to these type of items!!!

As hoped I got the Seidio shipment yesterday. The case slips on and off easily and minimal bulk. It is rigid but does have soft feel to it that grips well. Raised edge on the face perimeter but it doesn't interfere with typing or swiping and it lends to placing face down with less worry about contacting the screen. I was immediately glad for it because I was working on a 4-wheeler and hate touching the naked phone with greasy fingers.

Holster was quickly welcome too. We all know the passport is a challenge to fit on one's person. I usually carry in my back pocket but am always paranoid about sitting on it. That fear is gone now.

I got both holsters. I intend to use naked for normal in office work and the case for outdoor and wrenching activities.

Attachment 347098
    Norg likes this.
    04-12-15 11:59 AM
    Hey Tim,
    What is that desktop holder you got on there?

I hesitate to post this 'cause I want mine to be different, but here is a shot of my Passport (taken with my Playbook) with the Seidio screen protector and red case on it -
    Attachment 346160
    Could not be more happy with this product.
    Norg likes this.
    04-14-15 08:28 AM
    Hey Tim,
    What is that desktop holder you got on there?
    It's actually just a cheap little plastic job that one of our product reps gave me. It folds up, sort of a universal deal. Works tho!
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150415_161725.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150415_161713.jpg
    04-15-15 06:20 PM
    As hoped I got the Seidio shipment yesterday. The case slips on and off easily and minimal bulk. It is rigid but does have soft feel to it that grips well. Raised edge on the face perimeter but it doesn't interfere with typing or swiping and it lends to placing face down with less worry about contacting the screen. I was immediately glad for it because I was working on a 4-wheeler and hate touching the naked phone with greasy fingers.

Holster was quickly welcome too. We all know the passport is a challenge to fit on one's person. I usually carry in my back pocket but am always paranoid about sitting on it. That fear is gone now.

I got both holsters. I intend to use naked for normal in office work and the case for outdoor and wrenching activities.
    Attachment 347098
    Hey Tim-ANC, got my awesome Blue Surface case on Tuesday and truly loving it. The only hiccup is the volume up-down button area, I'm finding it a little more difficult to get used to as the top contour lip gets in the way a bit. Probably will get easier after I use it for a while. Other than that, it's a bute!! And I really love the feel of it in my hand, it has a velvety soft rubbery feeling, pretty cool!!

Tim-ANC likes this.
    04-16-15 07:02 PM
    Hey, thanks for the photo of your blue desktop holder.

It's actually just a cheap little plastic job that one of our product reps gave me. It folds up, sort of a universal deal. Works tho!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150415_161725.jpg 
Views:	1693 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	347665

Name:	IMG_20150415_161713.jpg 
Views:	1692 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	347666
    04-16-15 07:59 PM
    Anyone else wish they had a transform case for the Passport..?
    04-19-15 04:48 PM
    Anyone know of a solid third party bracket to hold my Passport securely that's mountable to a bicycle!!

04-19-15 05:03 PM
    Anyone know of a solid third party bracket to hold my Passport securely that's mountable to a bicycle!!

I got a see through soft case with water proof zipper from ebay a couple years ago for my Z10. It mounted to the handle bar of my 4 wheeler and swiveled. Off brand MFG and I don't remember the name. I do recall several types were available.

AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-20130615_101429.jpg

Attachment 348418
    04-20-15 09:01 AM
    I got a see through soft case with water proof zipper from ebay a couple years ago for my Z10. It mounted to the handle bar of my 4 wheeler and swiveled. Off brand MFG and I don't remember the name. I do recall several types were available.

Name:	20130615_101429.jpg 
Views:	981 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	348417

Attachment 348418
    Very cool, what App you running when you're 4 wheeling ??

Posted via my kick@ss Q10.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    04-20-15 12:24 PM
    Very cool, what App you running when you're 4 wheeling ??

Posted via my kick@ss Q10.
    I play around with several nav apps. I like Mireo because it has offline maps and I can save map points by coordinates off trail or on water.

My latest favorite is Retrace http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...etrace-981256/ It saves your track, with route details and elevation changes. Plus calorie counter based on activity.
    04-20-15 01:22 PM
    I play around with several nav apps. I like Mireo because it has offline maps and I can save map points by coordinates off trail or on water.

My latest favorite is Retrace http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...etrace-981256/ It saves your track, with route details and elevation changes. Plus calorie counter based on activity.
    Awesome, I've been using retrace for the past few weeks too!! Thanks for sharing Tim-ANC.

Tim-ANC likes this.
    04-20-15 09:54 PM
    Those who have the seidio two piece case, does the lip make the volume and power button uncomfortable to press?
    04-24-15 09:49 AM
    Those who have the seidio two piece case, does the lip make the volume and power button uncomfortable to press?
    My mom has that case since it's about the only available in color lol. I setup the device and thought it was really comfortable with the cutouts and all. It was actually a really nice case and slimmer than I thought being a hard case. No issues at all. I actually liked it enough that I ordered a red one for the red Passport from CB, but the red is not red. More like a burgandy/maroonish type color. I wouldn't care if it was a bunch of shades lighter or darker, but wasn't red at all. CB was great with the return so far. Sending it back because of color. I will also say that my mom ordered gold for the AT&T and she really did not like the gold either since it is more of a bronze. Their colors, at least gold and red, are way off. Definitely a solid case though!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 10:39 AM
396 ... 1011121314 ...