Thanks for the update! Just ordered mine. The Body Glove case isn't too bad but it should be a great improvement none the less.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 10:34 AM
    I'm trying to order from Seidio and getting hit with a US$40 fedex overnight shipping charge. No other shipping option available.

Edit: it's because I'm in Alaska. Entered a zip for a state down below and there are cheaper options. Fedex only. These must be shipping out of China. The irony is, fedex freighters stop in Anchorage for fuel then continue to the main sort facility in Memphis.

I'll get from shop CB.
    Last edited by Tim-ANC; 03-28-15 at 10:58 AM.
    03-28-15 10:48 AM
    I'm trying to order from Seidio and getting hit with a US$40 fedex overnight shipping charge. No other shipping option available.

Edit: it's because I'm in Alaska. Entered a zip for a state down below and there are cheaper options. Fedex only. These must be shipping out of China. The irony is, fedex freighters stop in Anchorage for fuel then continue to the main sort facility in Memphis.

I'll get from shop CB.
    That must be why... I had more options with 5.90 being the lowest

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 05:46 PM
    Just ordered mine. Could not find the holster combo part though and ordered separately.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 06:39 PM
    I was able to order the combo for $49.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk 2
    03-28-15 07:10 PM
    That's actually just the dock from my Z10!

Did you create it yourself? Or did you find something off-the-shelf that works?? Your picture is kinda small, so it's difficult to see it properly!! Great initiative...I too have one that I picked up at a CVS pharmacy of all places. Used it for over a year with my previous Z10 and Q10 devices, but works very well with my new Passport, even while it fitted with the Body Glove case. I'll try to send a picture out later once I'm home for the weekend.

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.

I'm a big dude living in a big world. I need a big phone! Posted via my amazingly correctly sized Passport!
    03-28-15 11:07 PM
    That's actually just the dock from my Z10!

I'm a big dude living in a big world. I need a big phone! Posted via my amazingly correctly sized Passport!
    Sounds cool Wbrian, try to post a bigger picture if you can...Would like to see it more close up. Thanks for sharing big dude!!

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    03-29-15 06:38 AM
    Thanks for the update! Just ordered mine. The Body Glove case isn't too bad but it should be a great improvement none the less.

Posted via CB10
    Emailed Seidio earlier today. As I wrote in another post my mom is waiting to get a Passport from AT&T, but there are no case options (pink, sparkles, cheap, anything feminine)! Convinced her to go with the Seidio Gold case told her it would look classy. Hopefully it'll be soon. It's a shame she can't get the phone because there are no cases that aren't black. Will update if I hear anything on the other colors from them.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 11:58 PM
    SEIDO AT&T passport cases and films are now updated on their website for sale!!
    03-30-15 01:54 AM
    Nice!

Thanks for sharing, will check it out seido products are usually pretty good
    03-30-15 06:04 PM
    I've had my eye on that tempered glass screen protector.

Anyone have one before? I have the ZAGG HDX on my AT&T Passport. But there are some small bubbles in it.

Does the tempered glass protectors completely eliminate bubbles?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 06:10 PM
    I was able to order the combo for $49.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk 2
    Well poo...This is what I get for jumping on it so fast while sitting in a restaurant eating dinner. Note to self...show restraint.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 08:39 PM
    I wonder about scratches on the back of my passport. Would like to get the holster only but the combo looks like the way to go
    03-31-15 07:22 AM
    Shop CB responded to my query yesterday. They will be offering the Seidio cases and holsters soon.
    03-31-15 09:13 AM
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-fullsizerender.jpg

Twitter: @LOCOSDEL136 | Passport AT&T | BBM Pin: 2C060901 | Channel Pin: C000CE943
    lang007 likes this.
    04-01-15 11:24 AM
    I ordered the Seidio case. Looking forward to it's arrival.
    04-01-15 11:54 AM
    I just ordered the tempered glass from Seidio. I have the body glove case so I don't think the thickness will matter much. Hoping it goes edge to edge with the rounded edges the description says it has. Looks like there aren't any sensor cut outs from the picture...Guess I will find out soon enough. Got tired of the feel of the tech armor Plastic film.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 08:39 PM
    Got my Seidio Surface case and holster today. It is awesome. It fits better than the original version passport surface case...as I was one of those that ordered the day it was made available and it had a slight design flaw that made it get looser over time. They seemed to address that in this case with a larger connection between the 2 halves.

If you need a case, this is the one...much better than the body glove case. The holster is rock solid as always from Seidio.

Posted via CB10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    04-02-15 07:10 PM
    Got my Seidio Surface case and holster today. It is awesome. It fits better than the original version passport surface case...as I was one of those that ordered the day it was made available and it had a slight design flaw that made it get looser over time. They seemed to address that in this case with a larger connection between the 2 halves.

If you need a case, this is the one...much better than the body glove case. The holster is rock solid as always from Seidio.

Posted via CB10
    What no pictures.....
    04-02-15 07:17 PM
    What no pictures.....
    Standby...It is hard to take pictures with the phone in the case and I was too lazy to turn the other one on.

Edit:

Ok...here a few pics...not the best lighting though.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 345242
    Attachment 345243
    Attachment 345244
    Last edited by dcwbearsaint; 04-02-15 at 08:01 PM.
    04-02-15 07:31 PM
    Is this a hard plastic case?
    04-02-15 08:41 PM
    Is this a hard plastic case?
    It is hard case with rubbery feel...kind of like the rubber feel of the phone back. 2 pieces that snap together. The snap is tight unlike the early version for the original passport.

Posted via CB10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    04-02-15 09:01 PM
    Seidio Surface in Gold yet?... so I can finally get my mom to upgrade :-)

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 09:43 PM
    Body glove is great. Love it

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 09:48 PM
    Any armband for the Passport?

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    04-02-15 09:56 PM
396 ... 7891011 ...