OP Updated.
    03-03-15 08:04 AM
    I am liking this Body Glove case. It looks real nice. I wish the BB symbol was on the the back as well
    go1ndr likes this.
    03-03-15 11:54 AM
    Does anyone know if the Body Glove case supports PMA charging? I'm looking to pick up a duracell powernat, and the body glove case. Just wondering if I need to remove the case with each charge...

I'm a big dude living in a big world. I need a big phone! Posted via my amazingly correctly sized Passport!
    pittster likes this.
    03-03-15 12:35 PM
    Does anyone know if the Body Glove case supports PMA charging? I'm looking to pick up a duracell powernat, and the body glove case. Just wondering if I need to remove the case with each charge...

I'm a big dude living in a big world. I need a big phone! Posted via my amazingly correctly sized Passport!
    Good question. It also supports Qi charging too, not sure if the case needs to be removed though.
    03-03-15 12:52 PM
    Thanks. Ordering it from Amazon...I'll post once I get it as to if it works thru the case or not.

03-03-15 01:19 PM
    I ordered the body glove case and holster with the phone on launch day. After using the holster with the case for a week I find that it's tight but workable. You have to remove the phone 2 handed at first but now I can also do it one handed.
    My biggest hurdle is getting the typing together. I was blazing fast on my Z10 and have a bit of a curve with the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    lang007 likes this.
    03-03-15 06:15 PM
    I ordered the body glove case and holster with the phone on launch day. After using the holster with the case for a week I find that it's tight but workable. You have to remove the phone 2 handed at first but now I can also do it one handed.
    My biggest hurdle is getting the typing together. I was blazing fast on my Z10 and have a bit of a curve with the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    It does take some work getting it in and out of the holster

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 06:48 PM
    Waiting for my Body Glove case to arrive. I don't use holsters anyway so not worried about that part, I just want something to protect the phone. I did see a swivel holster case that is AT&T-compatible,on Blackberry's site - what I really want is a Flip Case but the BB ones are not AT&T-compatible.

(and what's this about a new slider? I do so love my Torch...should I have waited on the Passport?)
    03-04-15 11:41 AM
    Used the Body Glove for about a week now, I only use the holster at work and it does take a bit of effort but has become easier. I was too used to my OtterBox Defender on my Q10. I love the case, yes it does make the phone a little wider. If that was an issue, then buying a large, square form-factor phone may not have been the best choice for you. And people saying that the case shows signs of wear from use? Isnt that the point? I would rather destroy the case then destroy the phone.
    03-04-15 12:45 PM
    Where are people seeing accessories in stores? I'm in Socal and most stores that I've been to don't even have the passport or classic on display much less accessories. Was looking to pick up a screen protector without having to wait.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 04:23 PM
    ^All found on the AT&T online store.
    03-04-15 04:35 PM
    One store in the Denver Metro area has the body glove case, also the only store that had the passport in stock. No screen protectors though. Go online and search stores in your area. Hard to find in stores right now, just order online, At&T uses 2 day shipping so at least it is quick.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 04:44 PM
    Just received my HDX screen protector. Went on nicely, they include a really sturdy card with a rubber side to push out the air bubbles. I did mess up in the top corners, but that is not a fault of theirs. It feels world's better than the el-cheapo one I got off ebay. Now the wait is for a glass protector.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 03:39 AM
    Received the Body glove today and I can see what everyone is talking about. The holster will surely be a tight fit, all although I'm still waiting for the Passports to arrive.
    Mine was extremely tight for the first week, but the case seemed to shave itself down (would find black dust on the chin of the phone every few pulls...black case) and now it slides as I would expect it to. I push my phone up from the bottom though so results may vary. Next step is the elusive screen saver at a reasonable price.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 06:33 PM
    Mine was extremely tight for the first week, but the case seemed to shave itself down (would find black dust on the chin of the phone every few pulls...black case) and now it slides as I would expect it to. I push my phone up from the bottom though so results may vary. Next step is the elusive screen saver at a reasonable price.

Posted via CB10
    You can us the screen protector for the OG Passport. One member has already done so with a little trim to the top of the screen protector. found a few on eBay for a lot less then the $25 at&t wants. Already have a set coming tomorrow.
    03-05-15 07:17 PM
    Where did you find a blue Body Glove case? I only saw an option to order a black one. Mine just arrived, I see what everybody means about the holster. But wasn't planning on using that anyway. Case itself seems fine. I have to fuss with the screen protectors next.
    03-06-15 12:10 PM
    ^ I thought the same, but it is not blue. Just the lighting. Black is the only color available.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 01:12 PM
    What's wrong with blue??

^ I thought the same, but it is not blue. Just the lighting. Black is the only color available.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 02:11 PM
    I also have the bodyglove case. Too bad it doesn't have the inductive pickups for wireless charging.

On the plus side, it's easy to remove. I take the case off at night, clean the phone then place it on top of my wireless charger.

In going to look around for some custom leather shops and see if I can have them make a pouch for my Passport.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    03-07-15 08:02 AM
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00S8I...UvbUpU11441821

Found this screen protector on Amazon. It seems to be for the AT&T version.

And the full body protector

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00S8I...UvbUpU11441821

http://www.skinomi.com/blackberry-passport-att.html

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 01:28 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00S8I...UvbUpU11441917

Found this screen protector on Amazon. It seems to be for the AT&T version.

And the full body protector

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00S8I...UvbUpU11441917

http://www.skinomi.com/blackberry-passport-att.html

Posted via CB10
    Anyone use skinomi before? I've only used power support and spigen (spigen steinheil screen protectors were the best!).
    LOCOSDEL136_ORG likes this.
    03-07-15 01:54 PM
    As a follow up tonal earlier post I made. The wireless charging doesn't work through the Bodyglove. It sees it and instantly connects/disconnects. I'm going to cut a hole through the back of the case tomorrow to expose the BlackBerry logo. I'll post if it helps...

03-07-15 04:41 PM
    OK, so I cut out the back to reveal the BlackBerry logo. Looks nicer in person. But still doesn't work on the charging mat...
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150308_134312_edit.jpg

03-08-15 12:52 PM
    Thanks for the update.^

Another member has stated the that This Passport pocket pouch will work with the AT&T passport.
    Genuine Leather Case for Blackberry Passport Pouch Bag Sleeve Cover Q30 | eBay
    03-08-15 02:33 PM
    d-park Genuine Leather Pouch Protect Case Sleeve For Blackberry Passport Q30
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-screen-shot-2015-03-08-5.35.38-pm.jpg
    D Park Genuine Leather Pouch Protect Case Sleeve for Blackberry Passport Q30 | eBay
    03-08-15 04:37 PM
396 ... 34567 ...