I am getting my Passport on Thursday so has anyone seen any other cases besides the Body Glove one that AT&T is selling?
    02-24-15 12:59 PM
    I am getting my Passport on Thursday so has anyone seen any other cases besides the Body Glove one that AT&T is selling?
    At this point there doesn't appear to be anything else.
    lang007 likes this.
    02-24-15 01:05 PM
    Please let us know about the screen protectors, I am very curious about the options.

Posted via CB10
    Ok...Got home with the new phone. The OG satin screen protectors fit without trimming. However I went through 3 of them before I could get no lint or bubbles...I cannot stand one single piece of lint. I had one area near the LED that just will not lay down right...may try something later on that.

Anyway the corners of the protectors are not the same contour of the phone screen, but they are short enough to fit with out extending past the corner. So if you have some from the -1 version they should work.
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150224_200705.jpg

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    02-24-15 07:08 PM
    My att store didn't have anything but the phone on Friday ( thank God ) so after not finding any thing online I broke down and order the att case so I decided to post my picture of the case in the box. As soon as some better case come ebay this goes
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150224_202114.jpg

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 07:29 PM
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150224_202054.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150224_201836.jpg

Posted via CB10
    lang007 likes this.
    02-24-15 07:29 PM
    Anyone know if the AT&T Passport will fit in the charging stands that are available?

Posted via CB10
    Yes it will but without a case. I have a OEM blackberry stand and the at&t passport fits well.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 336683
    kknight64 likes this.
    02-24-15 08:16 PM
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 09:08 PM
    I ordered the zizo case and got a call from them and they said the case they have is for the square version. They don't have the AT&T version yet.

Waiting for the bodyglove case from AT&T.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    lang007 likes this.
    02-24-15 10:32 PM
    With accessories being so hard to find for the OG passport, imagine how hard it's going to be to find accessories for a hardware redesign.
    rcab likes this.
    02-25-15 07:15 AM
    With accessories being so hard to find for the OG passport, imagine how hard it's going to be to find accessories for a hardware redesign.
    I know. That's why I figured we could use a repository. Hopefully it sells well and there is a demand for accessories.
    02-25-15 07:27 AM
    Ok...Got home with the new phone. The OG satin screen protectors fit without trimming. However I went through 3 of them before I could get no lint or bubbles...I cannot stand one single piece of lint. I had one area near the LED that just will not lay down right...may try something later on that.

Anyway the corners of the protectors are not the same contour of the phone screen, but they are short enough to fit with out extending past the corner. So if you have some from the -1 version they should work.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    I just want a tempered glass protector..
    BirdBruce likes this.
    02-25-15 07:28 AM
    I just want a tempered glass protector..
    From my observation, you should be able to use a glass one because the screen is not rounded on the sides with the AT&T version. However, the fret above the keyboard is not raised enough for the thickness of the glass protector to not be raised itself when swiping up from the keys. IMO I am thinking that it would be too thick. My only experience has been with the glass protectors on my wife's iPhone and they were kind of thick.
    02-25-15 08:46 AM
    From my observation, you should be able to use a glass one because the screen is not rounded on the sides with the AT&T version. However, the fret above the keyboard is not raised enough for the thickness of the glass protector to not be raised itself when swiping up from the keys. IMO I am thinking that it would be too thick. My only experience has been with the glass protectors on my wife's iPhone and they were kind of thick.
    Yeah. I have one on my Z10, Q10 and Z30.

The Z10 and Q10 are perfect.

The Z30's screen has a rounds slightly on the edges so it doesn't seal perfect, but it's good enough for me. It actually looks good and I already busted one. Just ordered another on Amazon right away.

The thickness hasn't bothered me yet.
    02-25-15 08:51 AM
    Got the Body Glove case in at noon. First impression. Rubber case with a holster. Impossible to slide in the holster with the phone in the case...that is unless you feel like you are damaging the phone. Too tight. Since this is the only option, I will have to go to the shop and do some sanding on some areas of the plastic holster part to see if this eases the process of inserting and taking the phone in/out of the holster. By itself the case is fine, but being a holster person, would like to be able to use the holster.

I saw somewhere on AT&T site that you could get the case only for $20 versus the case and holster combined at $25.
    02-25-15 12:47 PM
    Got the Body Glove case in at noon. First impression. Rubber case with a holster. Impossible to slide in the holster with the phone in the case...that is unless you feel like you are damaging the phone. Too tight. Since this is the only option, I will have to go to the shop and do some sanding on some areas of the plastic holster part to see if this eases the process of inserting and taking the phone in/out of the holster. By itself the case is fine, but being a holster person, would like to be able to use the holster.

I saw somewhere on AT&T site that you could get the case only for $20 versus the case and holster combined at $25.
    I got mine yesterday night due to my work schedule. But holsters has break in I would wait a week before mods
    But it is super tight

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 01:07 PM
    I just received an case and screen guard listed for the At&t Passport I ordered from ebay. Definitely not made for my phone! Im going to assume that 99.9% of these listings are for accessories that are designed for the original Passport. Guess I'm getting the Body Glove.
    02-25-15 01:49 PM
    Would the screen protectors available for the original PP fit the AT&T as well? Can't see why not, but wanted to double check...

Posted via CB10
    I hade the original passport screen protector. There was four in a pack and I was able to use it with the AT&T with no problem.

Posted via CB10
    Wbrian likes this.
    02-25-15 02:23 PM
    I picked up the body glove case and zagg HD screen protector. I also picked up the Nokia dt-901 fatboy wireless charging pillow on ebay for $20.

Posted with my Passport
    02-25-15 02:24 PM
    Ryan London has several pouches, as does Lucrin.
    Haven't heard any others yet.

lang007 likes this.
    02-25-15 03:02 PM
    A little off topic... I've been so used to my Z30 and Passport that I try swiping on my LG tablet all the time now. Haha!

Got the bodyglove case, same experience as the other posters, tight fit on the holster but case seems sturdy.

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    02-25-15 03:20 PM
    A little off topic... I've been so used to my Z30 and Passport that I try swiping on my LG tablet all the time now. Haha!

Got the bodyglove case, same experience as the other posters, tight fit on the holster but case seems sturdy.

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    Can you show pics how the case looks with the phone ???

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 04:24 PM
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150225_210301.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150225_210251.jpg
    AT&T Passport. Accessories Thread-img_20150225_210246.jpg

via Z30
    thedose and lang007 like this.
    02-25-15 08:04 PM
    Thank you!

It doesn't look too bad. I guess I'll buy one

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 08:29 PM
    Ryan contacted me last night and ask me to share the Promo Code: BBLOVE as a token of his appreciation.

I'm not sure what the code gets you, but I am assuming the price is discounted.
    02-26-15 09:59 AM
    OP Updated
    02-26-15 10:35 AM
396 1234 ...