Now all we need are cases/holsters that will fit this model. Checked with Sedio and a few others and their Passport cases will not fit the AT&T model.
    02-19-15 07:26 AM
    I'm sure this has been asked before but can't find it. if I buy the att version outright can I just put in my tmoble sim card and it will work?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 07:39 AM
    LoL I bet this video was recorded like a week or two ago !

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 07:40 AM
    Looks very good but I still love my original.
    02-19-15 07:43 AM
    what country has a rounded passport? forshame chen.

Posted via CB750
    02-19-15 07:44 AM
    Looks a bit thicker no? I really hope people pick this up.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 07:50 AM
    If he were using an all touch or some iPhone then I'd agree with you. Typing on the Passport is a joy and I wouldn't mind pounding out a novel if I were a writer. I don't know about the design of the AT&T but I find it quite comfortable to hold and type on my Passport with sharp edges. Well one man's taste may not be a another man's flavour I guess

Your posts about the redesign are so similar that I'm starting to wonder if you're using a template lol.

Posted via CB10
    The thing that I don't like about this passport I think is that instead of being really black like the original, it's actually kind of grey. It looks dusty to me or something.

Posted via CB10
    tp2386 likes this.
    Thanks for sharing.

Personal taste, I do prefer the original square one.
    But I hope it sells well for the US market.

Even if we know BB isn't that NSA friendly, and that it's still a canadian company

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 07:52 AM
    Let's face it cuz the US is not too keen to Canadian companies :/
    It would have been a different story if BlackBerry were a Murican company eh?

Thanks for sharing.

Personal taste, I do prefer the original square one.
    But I hope it sells well for the US market.

Even if we know BB isn't that NSA friendly, and that it's still a canadian company

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 07:55 AM
    I like the original one better but I am getting this one on the 26th when I can get my upgrade. I will just be six days behind everyone else on AT&T. I have waited this long 6 days will not kill me.
    02-19-15 08:03 AM
    Anyways know which OS is on the ATT model?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 08:14 AM
    1 more day!,...and the wait is over!! Will I,..or will I not?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 08:34 AM
    Definitely heading out tomorrow to find this. Hope they made it to the stores. This is going to cause me to stick my toe in the AT&T water. I hope its a good experience.
    02-19-15 08:46 AM
    Looks good but I. Have no regrets with my square unbranded bloatware free passport

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    02-19-15 08:54 AM
    I am with AT&T and have been for many years and always have excellent service. However, my old 9900 was dying and had to buy the unlocked original Passport from shopblackberry.com. a while back and love it. Mean while the management TWITS at AT&T [who PUSH I-phone first] insisted on a Passport redesign / delay. My Passport comes with OS 10.3.0.980. Did the redesign AT&T Passport come with the upgraded OS 10.3.1.2267?

Has anyone checked the their AT&T Passport to see what OS version was pre-installed?
    02-19-15 09:32 AM
    I'm on the fence about returning my red passport to get this one. #PassportPeopleProblems

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 09:59 AM
    Let's face it cuz the US is not too keen to Canadian companies :/
    It would have been a different story if BlackBerry were a Murican company eh?

Posted via CB10

Apple and Google definitely are!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 10:12 AM
    I'm on the fence about returning my red passport to get this one. #PassportPeopleProblems

Posted via CB10
    Keep the red one. I was hoping AT&T got the red and white ones but it is looking as if it is just the black one
    02-19-15 10:46 AM
    I haven't been this excited about a phone in a very long time. I'm ordering the Passport as soon as it goes live on AT&Ts site. It will be my first BlackBerry ever!! Unfortunately, the stores in my area (Louisville, KY/Southern Indiana) have been extremely unhelpful. I called several yesterday inquiring whether they would have any in store on Friday. The responses included:

(After being on hold for 3 minutes) "Uh...no... I mean, we could probably order it but if you order it yourself you will get it sooner."
    "If it supposed to launch Friday then I assume we will get it Friday. We get shipments of new phones daily."
    "I don't know what will be here on Friday. Every day is like Christmas around here."
    "I don't have any information on that. You could check back on Friday."

While I'm happy the Passport will be available through my carrier, the lack of support from the retail stores is disheartening and has to be bad for BlackBerry's business in the US.
    02-19-15 12:50 PM
    Do you know what bloat ware are pre-installed on the Passport? Just curious.

Looks good but I. Have no regrets with my square unbranded bloatware free passport

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 01:21 PM

Bloatware comments are puzzling. I understand that this used to be a concern when storage was very limited, but the Passport has almost 30GB of usable memory. The apps also do not consume processing power unless they're running so I'm not sure why this comes up so often. Back with my Bold, I just stuck them in a hidden folder.

Is bloatware a legitimate concern or is this an early adopter remorse/ sour grapes/unneeded self-reassurance comment.

It's also interesting to see the same people make these subtle negative comments on every thread about the redesigned passport. Don't feel insecure, guys! It's the same phone!
    thedose likes this.
    02-19-15 01:36 PM
    I am on at&t and I'm glad that I didn't wait for this version to come out. The original is more unique to me. Maybe if they had another color choice I would feel differently but I doubt. The original passport was just meant to be I guess. I can see why they did that design so it can appeal to a broader audience. While I respect it, it's just not for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 02:00 PM
    I'm just gonna assume there will not be a white option Crossing my fingers
    02-19-15 02:27 PM
    There might be if there is enough demand for it.
    02-19-15 03:39 PM
79 1234