Hey everyone! I have a question regarding the battery life with the Passport (AT&T's version). I just got my Passport yesterday, and I absolutely love it. I am not too experienced with BlackBerry's OS and platform, having only owned one other BlackBerry device before this (which was the Torch 9800 four years ago). Anyway, based on every review I've read or heard about, I had high expectations for the battery life. Unfortunately, I am not having the same experience. I don't use it constantly, and I've only downloaded 3 apps; and only one of those (being ebay) is "third-party." I wouldn't say that the battery life is bad, but it's about as lasting as the battery on my iPhone 6+. Is there something I am missing? Or is there a setting that I should change or check? Anyone else experiencing this? I would appreciate any help, advice, support, and/or feedback you could give me. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 07:19 PM
    Give it a few days before looking at Battery life. The BlackBerry OS takes awhile to settle in once you add your accounts, calendar, contacts. My Classic was average the first few days and then after that regularly got me me 18 hours with 30+% left

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    guruhabibi likes this.
    03-13-15 07:38 PM
    No my battery will last two days. Try doing a hard rest, Hold down both volume buttons at the same time and don't let go till you see "Blackberry" pop up.
    03-13-15 07:39 PM
    Give it a few days before looking at Battery life. The BlackBerry OS takes awhile to settle in once you add your accounts, calendar, contacts. My Classic was average the first few days and then after that regularly got me me 18 hours with 30+% left

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I am glad you said that because I just read that and wasn't sure if it was true, but hearing it again (with proof) makes me feel better. Thanks so much.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 07:44 PM
    I experienced the same issue on the first day of full usage but the second day which its 18hrs so far and I'm still at 50%. Guess it does take some time to configure. I allowed the battery to go to red before recharging and also enabled battery saving mode till I started watching CBS shows which caused me to turn it off.

Type and swiped with a Passport to the world of MOBILE EXCELLENCE!!!!
    03-13-15 09:12 PM
    One tip turn off stories in your picture app by swiping down from the top.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 09:25 PM
    And this for your email accounts.

AT&T BlackBerry Passport Battery Life Issue-img_20150314_075830.png

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 09:28 PM
    Double Post.
    03-13-15 09:29 PM