Take it for what it's worth, I just got off the phone with an ATT rep and asked him if they had any update on the release of the Passport as my current phone (Q10) was starting to act up and I wanted to upgrade. He looked up my info and said "oh you have the same phone I have the Q10, yeah I've been looking into this myself as I want the same phone but we have no confirmed date yet but I can say that usually once we post the specs of a phone on our website its usually about 3-4 weeks from availability". So if this is accurate it looks like we should hear something very soon.

Posted via CB10
    Jerzeydevil and RazzBerry like this.
    02-04-15 10:52 AM
    Cool, but these reps all say something different unfortunately.
    raino likes this.
    02-04-15 11:39 AM
    They have been telling us soon for the last 3 months. I am just hoping that it is this month that it is available.
    02-04-15 12:48 PM
    At this point no one really knows when AT&T will release these two products. Needless to say I'm a little disappointed with the roll-out.

Posted one-handed via Passport
    lang007 likes this.
    02-04-15 01:12 PM
    At this point no one really knows when AT&T will release these two products. Needless to say I'm a little disappointed with the roll-out.

Posted one-handed via Passport
    I agree 100%. This phone should have been out by now
    02-04-15 01:27 PM
    Passport will be over a year old at this rate before it goes mainstream

Posted via CB10
    lang007 likes this.
    02-04-15 01:47 PM
    The problem is the thing has been selling out since it was put on the market. It's a high demand device but not enough people want it to warrant a production risk of maybe 10 million. So they took steps. The future will be better. It's sad the consumer is reluctant to join the party but there are viewing problems with consumer media. I seriously doubt that it's Att or BlackBerry fault the phone is not available at Att. Blame the haters. They are the ones to blame.

Posted from a Z30. Get one!
    02-04-15 02:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    It will be close to that
    02-04-15 02:33 PM
    The problem is the thing has been selling out since it was put on the market. It's a high demand device but not enough people want it to warrant a production risk of maybe 10 million. So they took steps. The future will be better. It's sad the consumer is reluctant to join the party but there are viewing problems with consumer media. I seriously doubt that it's Att or BlackBerry fault the phone is not available at Att. Blame the haters. They are the ones to blame.

Posted from a Z30. Get one!
    Enough people want the phone. I blame AT&T for the delay. They are in bed with Apple and they do not want to competition and AT&T is doing all they can to delay the sell of the passport
    02-04-15 02:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, and BlackBerry will once again grab defeat from the jaws of victory because of their stubborn refusal to effectively engage carriers and invest in at least a minimal amount of advertising on their own.

Posted via CB10
    nycspaces. and techvisor like this.
    02-04-15 04:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    Mainstream for months, like clothes you US folks are a step behind xD joke ofc

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 09:01 AM