Is there a way to sync the local calendar to an external calendar like outlook?

Most calendars have an ics or html id but I can't seem to find one for bb10 calendar.

I use my passport primarily for business and I have my business email as my default email address on my passport. For the purpose of sending and receiving meeting invites I would rather I use my business email so that my email communications remain consistent. However by doing this there is no way to sync the local BlackBerry device calendar besides using BlackBerry Link which I prefer not to use. My current work around is to create a duplicate calendar invite and share it to my outlook.

Does anyone here that uses their BlackBerry 10 device for business have this same issue? Is there a work around?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-16 09:11 AM
    I haven't found one myself other than adding my outlook email account to my passport

Forgiven
    08-20-16 10:01 AM
    I think you have to put your calendar entries into a calendar account that allows syncing and inviting others such as Gmail or Outlook.

If you create a calendar item in your local calendar, that's it: it's "local". Local means the data is stored on your device's internal memory and isn't able to be shared or to invite others.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-16 11:50 AM
    Is there a way to sync the local calendar to an external calendar like outlook?

Most calendars have an ics or html id but I can't seem to find one for bb10 calendar.

I use my passport primarily for business and I have my business email as my default email address on my passport. For the purpose of sending and receiving meeting invites I would rather I use my business email so that my email communications remain consistent. However by doing this there is no way to sync the local BlackBerry device calendar besides using BlackBerry Link which I prefer not to use. My current work around is to create a duplicate calendar invite and share it to my outlook.

Does anyone here that uses their BlackBerry 10 device for business have this same issue? Is there a work around?

Posted via CB10
    I never understood the line I use my BlackBerry for business yet the person is stuck into the local sync mode or the original PalmOS/BlackBerry OS 3.x days as a viable solution = in other words offline and non current.

What is your email severe provider?! You're sending email somehow so see if that account supports ActiveSync (most do as Microsoft is king here). If so enable your contacts, calendar, and email on the device using the settings your outlook uses: ActiveSync, POP or IMAP4 I believe all are supported. Once those are set use the Calendar in your Outlook program or on the BlackBerry Passport Calendar app to create and accept your meetings. Color code them so you know the difference between the accounts used (on device: business vs personal)

Give us more details to help you without divulging critical private details for your business like your logon info.

 P A S S P O R T ;=> Yeah it gets me excited
    08-20-16 08:52 PM