Hi!

Has anyone success with sygic on their passport? It runs all right, but cannot find my position
    Location services is on, bb maps and navfree can use it. Sygic cannot.

Thanks for any advice!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-19 01:09 PM
    What version?

How did you install it?

The Amazon version is outdated and didn't work.... using the Google Play (along with Google Service) did work. Not sure at this point if the current version still supports Android 4.3 or if it really needed Google Services to be installed.
    03-06-19 01:33 PM
    What version?

How did you install it?

The Amazon version is outdated and didn't work.... using the Google Play (along with Google Service) did work. Not sure at this point if the current version still supports Android 4.3 or if it really needed Google Services to be installed.
    Works fine on mine but I will have to check the version when I get home. I bought it specifically for my Passport but now on android I prefer it to most
    03-06-19 01:48 PM
    Works fine on mine but I will have to check the version when I get home. I bought it specifically for my Passport but now on android I prefer it to most
    Version number and if it needed anything extra install (Google Services).... that might help them find a work solution.
    03-06-19 01:53 PM
    Version number and if it needed anything extra install (Google Services).... that might help them find a work solution.
    I definitely do not have Google services installed, just sygic by itself but it maybe an older version. Will check and get back
    03-06-19 04:21 PM
    Current version 17.70 works on Passport with OS 10.3.3.3216. Sometimes after an App update I must set "Reset To defaults" in Settings menu.
    03-08-19 08:05 AM
    Hi!

Has anyone success with sygic on their passport? It runs all right, but cannot find my position
    Location services is on, bb maps and navfree can use it. Sygic cannot.

Thanks for any advice!

Posted via CB10
    Thread abandoned? Did you grab it from the play store? Use f-droid, download yalp, install from there. If you get "unable to install app", it is not compatible.

Submitted via blackberry passport on freedom mobile HSPA+ or LTE
    03-10-19 11:56 PM
    Not abandoned, thanks for all the replies, guys! Mine is from apkmirror, and seems to be working just fine, except it does not find my location at all... :/

Posted via CB10
    03-11-19 02:23 AM
    Not abandoned, thanks for all the replies, guys! Mine is from apkmirror, and seems to be working just fine, except it does not find my location at all... :/

Posted via CB10
    Grab the latest version from the play store.

1. Download f-droid https://f-droid.org, it's pretty simple.
    2. Search for and install yalp, it'll also be pretty simple. It is a Google play client, it beats cobalt32's solution, without Google play services that is.
    3. Use yalp to download the application in question, it can check for updates, and then install anything available.

Submitted via blackberry passport on freedom mobile HSPA+ or LTE
    03-11-19 03:23 AM
    I am running Version 17.2.11 but I don't think that I can update my maps unless I update my version. Not chancing it lol. My Passport just sits in my drawer now anyway unless I take it out to reminisce and cry.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    03-11-19 07:16 PM
    Running v 17.1.15 with all whistles and bells. Newer version would;t install though.
    04-02-19 04:02 AM