08-09-15 12:20 PM
37 12
tools
    I would add that in the beginning you may be tempted to switch back due to the learning curve of a totally new OS, especially with the gestures, hub, and physical keyboard but if you stick it out I'm confident you'd love the OS after two weeks or so.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    08-07-15 07:24 AM
    Hi guys
    I'm new here

I own a note 4 its amazing I love every aspect of it Android L is great in it, its look and touch feels great very elegant
    but I saw the passport recently and I was like this is what I want this phone is for me
    do you guys recommend the switch
    I use almost only stock apps of the note 4(for the main stuff like email etc..) I don't use much of the google app store though I have some personal apps that I use

I have big hands so normally big phones suits me
    do you recommend me do switch from my note 4 (my amazing note 4 ) to the amazing passport (which I only saw it on screen till now ) or what do you think ?
    is there a new passport coming up anytime soon like passport 2 etc

thanks for helping
    remember I'm new here treat me nice :
    Make the switch!!! You won't regret it! The Passport is a beast. You'll appreciate the long battery life, ultra-accurate typing, and screen space.
    I can't use android all touch devices as I have large hands as well and can't seem to touch type accurately as I know I type correctly. The constant backspacing to correct typing errors on an android device use to drive me bonkers. I use a Samsung Tablet and I wouldn't be using it without a bt keyboard attached. It really use to make me rip my hair out. When you have to bang out large volumes of email and combined with poor accuracy in typing will drive anyone nutts. Back then I was also using second generation android devices as well. I must say thoough that android devices are much improved now. I use my BB Passport and A Samsung Galaxy tab pro tablet. With bb blend. FOr me works like a charm for the kind of business i'm in.

Passport SQW100-1 / leak 10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    08-07-15 07:34 AM
    I had the note 4 and I never liked or enjoyed TouchWiz and I did switch from Note 4 to passport however here are the things that I don't like about the passport

Bad
    1. I miss watching proper video or youtube. Due to the square screen watching anything like movies or pictures is a pain.
    2. Linkedin app doesn't work properly and almost no notifications unless you check manually
    3. Twitter app doesn't work the way it should and again the app doesn't provide any notification
    4. Any android app that I downloaded from amazon or other sources never felt or optimized for BlackBerry. Like FotMob, instagram, ...etc.

Good
    1. Keyboard
    2. Hub
    3. Emails
    4. Browsing the net. The square screen is much nicer when it comes to browsing.
    5. Speakers is wow

If I had another choice I wouldn't go for the passport I would go for Z30 or wait for something new. As a result I have decided to get a Nexus 6 for personal use and keep passport for emailing and business.

Posted via CB10
    My BlackBerry Twitter app on passport works great with notifications. I did problems with Linkedin but now works again

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    08-07-15 05:06 PM
    I have had several Samsung phones including Note 2 and Galaxy S5. Would never go back!! Love this phone and BB10 is the best OS out there. If most people would give it a try, they would switch in a heartbeat.

Posted via Passport - 10.3.2.2339 
    08-07-15 07:21 PM
    Hi guys
    I'm new here

I own a note 4 its amazing I love every aspect of it Android L is great in it, its look and touch feels great very elegant
    but I saw the passport recently and I was like this is what I want this phone is for me
    do you guys recommend the switch
    I use almost only stock apps of the note 4(for the main stuff like email etc..) I don't use much of the google app store though I have some personal apps that I use

I have big hands so normally big phones suits me
    do you recommend me do switch from my note 4 (my amazing note 4 ) to the amazing passport (which I only saw it on screen till now ) or what do you think ?
    is there a new passport coming up anytime soon like passport 2 etc

thanks for helping
    remember I'm new here treat me nice :
    Good luck! I hope it's an easy transition for you. I ended up returning my passport after a few weeks for it. I miss using a physical keyboard but I miss using android even more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    08-08-15 12:44 AM
    Good luck! I hope it's an easy transition for you. I ended up returning my passport after a few weeks for it. I miss using a physical keyboard but I miss using android even more.

I haven't made it yet but when I do I'll keep my note 4 I have no intentions of selling or trading it but until now where I love the silver edition hasn't been released yet .
    08-09-15 05:42 AM
    Yeah I plan to keep my note 4 even after I get a new phone mainly because I have the gear vr headset which is nice.

Personally I'm waiting for that slider running Android or even a passport running Android, that would be sweet.

08-09-15 07:37 AM
    I switched yesterday from note 4 to BlackBerry PP. U will love it.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 08:16 AM
    Bad
    3. Twitter app doesn't work the way it should and again the app doesn't provide any notification

Posted via CB10
    If you are at all serious about Twitter, download Blaq and forget that the built-in app ever existed. Blaq is fantastic! (and no, I have nothing to do with the developers)

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 08:39 AM
    If you are at all serious about Twitter, download Blaq and forget that the built-in app ever existed. Blaq is fantastic! (and no, I have nothing to do with the developers)

Posted via CB10
    Except I have found it eats a lot of battery.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 08:40 AM
    I just got my SE Passport and absolutely love it. My Note 4 is up for sale

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 11:37 AM
    I came from a Note 4 Edge. I loved that phone as well but I love the Passport even more. The battery is head and tails over the Edge. Each has its pros and cons really but if you really have your eye one it, then go for it. I don't think you'll be disappointed so long as you don't demand tons of the android type apps.
    08-09-15 12:20 PM
37 12