Hello

I'm think I want to switch from my classic to a passport (looking for a little larger screen for some media flexibility) does anyone have any good tips, recommendations or reasons to or not to?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 08:09 PM
    Make sure the physical size of the Passport is not a issue for you to hold or pocket it.

Also allow some time to get used to the three row keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 10:14 PM
    Passport is faster than classic. Once I have switched from classic to passport I have never looked back. The passport is great.
    I have used device switch option in blackberry link to transfer everything from classic to passport.
    09-22-16 12:36 AM
    I have both the Passport and the Classic. I find myself using the Classic most of the time. In fact, the Passport I will use mainly at home as a reader or for Web browsing. The Classic comes with though when I'm out and about. Something about the larger screen makes the Passport that much more of a distraction when I should be focusing on other things too.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 07:40 AM

Also allow some time to get used to the three row keyboard.
    And the weird placement of the space bar.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-22-16 08:21 PM
    Hello

I'm think I want to switch from my classic to a passport (looking for a little larger screen for some media flexibility) does anyone have any good tips, recommendations or reasons to or not to?

Posted via CB10
    I recently made the switch from Classic to PP and can think of absolutely no reason not to do so. I am very satisfied with the switch.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-16 07:39 PM
    Switching from the Classic to the Passport takes some time. The keyboard layout is completely different. The screen is different and the phone as a whole takes some time getting used too. Be sure it's what you really want to do.

I actually prefer my Classic. I have to get around to getting it to turn on again. In my opinion the Classic wasn't as slow as it specification made it out to be.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    Last edited by emanuel0ss0; 09-26-16 at 06:20 AM.
    09-24-16 08:42 PM
    I changed from Z10 to Passport SE about a year ago and have been fascinated ever since by this great device. I'm so happy I invested the money.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 01:07 PM
    You will surely love it. The big keyboard is something to get used to but by a week you'll probably be a pro at it. The bigger screen makes for a good media consumption and excellent for reading. The 13mp camera is very good too and does its job well in good lighting. If the size of the phone isn't an issue for you (I have pretty small hands and I can wield it easily with no problem) and it fits in most pockets.. I put it inside my bag usually.

You probably will only miss the trackpad but that will go away once you have your device. Good luck and have fun!

 Power of QNX
    09-26-16 03:27 AM
    Hello

Posted via CB10
    I'd recommend the SE over the original.

Having owned both and also went from the classic, I find the SE a better typing experience, and boy is it sexy.

And don't get me started about the battery life!! I'm getting 3 days on good days.

Posted via CB10 on my PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    09-26-16 03:23 PM