What to expect? Should I wipe the phone and start fresh? Does tmobile apps push to the device? How will updates work now that the phone is unlocked and on a different carrier?

Posted via CB10
    05-31-16 07:32 PM
    It should work just fine, but you will still have all the AT&T bloat ware and you will not get updates. Well it's that way with the Priv, not sure about passport.
    05-31-16 10:09 PM
    What to expect? Should I wipe the phone and start fresh? Does tmobile apps push to the device? How will updates work now that the phone is unlocked and on a different carrier?

Posted via CB10
    I wouldn't wipe the phone if I were you. If it's unlocked, you can put your SIM card in and it will work, though the LTE bands are different so I'm not sure what kind of coverage you'll get.

I have an unlocked Passport SE on T-Mobile and they push no apps to it. There is no Wi-Fi calling on the OS I'm on for T-Mobile, though I think if you do load a different radio file, people have had success in getting it working.

Visual Voicemail does work though, I think that's the only carrier-related feature that does work, but really, what else do you need? The My T-Mobile account app doesn't work, but I didn't use that anyways, so I don't care haha. And OS updates never come through T-Mobile for the Passport because they never sold these phones to begin with, but you should get the updates whenever BlackBerry pushes them, or you could always do an Autoloader like a lot of other people like to do around here (if you have a Windows computer).
    06-01-16 12:38 PM
    Switched to Tmobile with my AT&T passport-dsc_7714-1-1-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-01-16 08:52 PM