Does anyone else get the urge to swipe to delete on other keyboards now that they've used their passport?

It doesn't fail now that I've gotten used to the Passport that I want to physically swipe on my PC keyboard to delete my mistake. This happens to me at least once a day.
    06-16-15 08:06 AM
    Nah. But sometimes I swipe on screen to unlock Androids and iFoan.

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2204
    06-16-15 08:43 AM
    I often swipe up to unlock other phones or try to get out of programs on other phones.

Posted via Passport.
    06-16-15 08:57 AM
    I am ashamed to admit that I often try to long press for a capital letter on my computer keyboard.

Couple times I tried swipe up to close on my non touchscreen laptop.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 12:17 PM
    I've done worse... I was setting up the Classic for my girlfriend and tried swiping on the keyboard to scroll down on a page in the browser, it took me about 5 seconds to clue in... "oh hey wait, wrong phone"... haha.
    06-16-15 12:33 PM
    Does anyone else get the urge to swipe to delete on other keyboards now that they've used their passport?

It doesn't fail now that I've gotten used to the Passport that I want to physically swipe on my PC keyboard to delete my mistake. This happens to me at least once a day.
    Hey good to see you around Kris. Ya I do this all the time. Mostly on my classic.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 12:48 PM
    Constantly swipe up to try going to home screen on other phones. Sometimes it take me 5+ tries before I get the hint. Lol

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 05:22 PM
    I am ashamed to admit that I often try to long press for a capital letter on my computer keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that did this!!!!

Post from my Passport or my Z30 or my Playbook
    06-17-15 02:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that did this!!!!

Post from my Passport or my Z30 or my Playbook
    I don't long press for capitals but I quite often hold Shift when trying to type numbers with the top row.
    06-17-15 02:32 AM
    When I start trying to swipe up to open the fridge, I'll know I'm finally ready for the funny house.

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport
    06-17-15 06:07 AM
    When I start trying to swipe up to open the fridge, I'll know I'm finally ready for the funny house.
    Is car doors okay though?

To answer, yes! Often on the Q5. I kinda would like it if I could swipe back anywhere on the screen while in a text field to delete a word!
    06-17-15 09:48 AM
    I'm in the long press for caps club. That just shows me how much my Passport has replaced my laptop from a daily use perspective.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 11:46 AM
    You don't feel truly dumb until a coworker brings you their laptop to fix, and you set down your phone and immediately start stabbing the okay button in the middle of their computer screen trying to get whatever to close.... as they stare at you with a strong look of WTF on their face.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 01:02 PM
    I try to do it on my Classic every time I use it. Passport rulez!

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 01:03 PM
    Same happens to me when I pick my wife's iPad......... I just want to chuck it !!!!

Still lovin my PB
    06-17-15 06:59 PM
    Yes but it's not just the keyboard swipe gestures, I keep swiping up for home screen on my friends Android and iOS phones as well. If BlackBerry went Android, I'm going to miss so many cool BB10 features. Sigh.
    06-18-15 04:47 AM
    I just purchased an iPad mini and keep trying to swipe from the top to access the menu. I have not adjusted to the home button and swipe the screen to move between apps before realizing the button is at the bottom. I always ask others how to exit apps and access menus when using their Android phones (of course, after becoming frustrated because my swipes are not working!). I also double tap the space bar on my laptop keyboard for a period. It hasn't worked, yet but I keep trying LOL!

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z30
    06-18-15 10:09 AM