Sorry for the newbie questions.

I found that I cannot swipe back to the "previous" screen sometime.
    Example:
    Settings\Main Volume : swipe from left to right (anywhere on the screen) close Main Volume go back to settings.
    Settings\Notification : swipe not works, need to tap on the bottom left corner arrow (very uncomfortable on passport) to go back to settings.

As a naive approach many time I tried swiping in the bottom gray action bar to go back, but that also not works.
    Is this a bug or a feature?

Also cannot swipe back to the previous page in the browser. The only way to go back to the prev page in the browser to tap the tinny left arrow on the bottom left. Is there any other way (swipe? keyboard shortcut?)
    04-29-15 09:20 AM
    Settings\Main Volume : Worked here
    Settings\Notification : Didn't work here

There are other places. Remember is one. You see the thing slide, you see what's behind it, but it just slides back in place.

In some places it's a bug, no excuse, in others, it's just that having that enabled would create issues with interacting with the content being displayed.
    04-29-15 09:29 AM
    Yes in Settings works everywhere except Notification.
    In Notification when I press and hold my finger on left arrow, and slow move my finger left to the right it works. But only on the arrow. I guess that this is a bug. Found similar bugs everywhere. The swipe gestures buggies as hell.

Unfortunately i couldn't try out this phone before buying. I loved so much my torch, and wanted to stick with bb, now it seems this was a bad decision

But I don't want to give up so easily, hope in time I will be more comfortable with the pp.
    04-29-15 10:15 AM
    Sorry but this is a minor issue. This "bad decision" comment is for drama points only and does not grant you any simpathy.

You DO have the back arrow. It would be a problem if you were stuck on that screen, which you're not. It's not everywhere in the OS, some times it does not make sense, some times there is too much stuff on the screen to allow for it.

You'll get used to it soon enough.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    04-29-15 10:42 AM
    Iff it's a bug then why it's there since 10.2.1 ?

CB10 - Q10
    04-29-15 10:51 AM
    Yes in Settings works everywhere except Notification.
    In Notification when I press and hold my finger on left arrow, and slow move my finger left to the right it works. But only on the arrow. I guess that this is a bug. Found similar bugs everywhere. The swipe gestures buggies as hell.

Unfortunately i couldn't try out this phone before buying. I loved so much my torch, and wanted to stick with bb, now it seems this was a bad decision

But I don't want to give up so easily, hope in time I will be more comfortable with the pp.
    You're not feeling comfortable because of this little things?

CB10 - Q10
    04-29-15 10:53 AM
    Agree this bug is annoying.
    Lmao at op 'I came from a torch and I can't believe this phone has bugs!'
    04-29-15 12:14 PM
    Of course i have more issues (reason for the 'drama')
    I've already found all my issues documented in these forums (and some workaround), except this minor swipe back issue, that is the reason asked for this only.

Anyway the pp is fine, just typing this comment realized the power of the keyboard, auto suggestions works wonderful (English is not my native language)

Thanks for all looked in this.
    04-29-15 01:28 PM
    Of course i have more issues (reason for the 'drama')
    I've already found all my issues documented in these forums (and some workaround), except this minor swipe back issue, that is the reason asked for this only.

Anyway the pp is fine, just typing this comment realized the power of the keyboard, auto suggestions works wonderful (English is not my native language)

Thanks for all looked in this.
    No problem, a lot of drama around here, but compared to the torch... I don't even want to think about the torch!
    04-29-15 02:28 PM
    Iff it's a bug then why it's there since 10.2.1 ?
    You'd be surprised at the bugs/minor issues that linger in the os since 10.0.0...
    04-30-15 06:12 PM