How much day or hour your passport could last on daily basis?
    Please be honest and do not attempt to boast by purposely idle the phone
    Much appreciated

Posted via CB10
    10-13-16 11:51 PM
    When I had a Passport, I was getting about 18 hours, using mainly for emails over 100 daily, 30mins music, minimal Facebook updates, 10 mins of YouTube.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-14-16 12:15 AM
    Mine honestly isn't the greatest right now. I'm on the last 10.3.2 release that AT&T pushed out. I would load the latest autoloader but I figure I'll wait till 10.3.3.

It's serviceable though. I start my day at 5:30am and with medium to heavy use I'm down to 40% by 3pm.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 12:19 AM
    When I had a Passport, I was getting about 18 hours, using mainly for emails over 100 daily, 30mins music, minimal Facebook updates, 10 mins of YouTube.

Tq for ur infos. Seem like I'm normal. How did those user last two dat straight?

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 12:34 AM
    I'll tell you : I wake up at 3 o'clock and get back home at 22:30. Daily routine: Morning Bluetooth music for my daily commute. Half of a hour of Web Surfing in seek of news. Text messages with my gf on the morning and then as a good frenchie no phone use for lunch. An hour on Netflix and then one or two hours of acrobat reader depending on my work load. Dropbox, Google Drive, onedrive in constant usage in the evening. Not so much gaming but WhatsApp a lot. And I manage to get enough juice til I get back home. 25-30% left of Juice.

Posted via CB10
    Lex Teh likes this.
    10-14-16 12:39 AM
    I'll tell you : I wake up at 3 o'clock and get back home at 22:30. Daily routine: Morning Bluetooth music for my daily commute. Half of a hour of Web Surfing in seek of news. Text messages with my gf on the morning and then as a good frenchie no phone use for lunch. An hour on Netflix and then one or two hours of acrobat reader depending on my work load. Dropbox, Google Drive, onedrive in constant usage in the evening. Not so much gaming but WhatsApp a lot. And I manage to get enough juice til I get back home. 25-30% left of Juice.

Posted via CB10
    Seriously? I wake at 6 and steam music via BT. Then using waze for 30 minute. and moderate whatapp and little cb10.. and there u go now is 2pm and I left 50% only. It that normal consider new phone? (no background apps)

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 12:48 AM
    Be mindful most devices BlackBerry or any other, likes having reliable connectivity.

So battery life is overall subjective.

Also, how new is the phone ... Let it power cycle a few times... And come back to us in a week or two. Latest os is also good to have.

Sent from mTalk on 950XL
    10-14-16 01:12 AM
    I'm gonna give my honest opinion of a couple of devices. I've had the OG Passport, sold it and switched to Passport SE, then gave that phone to my girlfriend and got a Classic, and now I just bought a new OG Passport a week ago.

With the OG Passport, even now as I write this, it heats up rather quickly on the right side which causes the percentage to drop fast. I barely have any apps, I use my phone to communicate with my girlfriend and a couple family members on Whatsapp. I go on Reddit occasionally, but after a prolonged period of time I notice my phone heating up. The Vine app for BB10 called Whine really heats up the phone fast and kills the battery. I currently use the phone in battery saving mode all the time and it easily gets me through the day with enough battery to last me half of the next day.

Now when I had the Passport SE, the battery was much better. It didn't heat up as fast or much, and I easily made it throughout the day with enough left for some of next day, and that too in normal mode and not in battery saving. In fact I used to use more android apps on my SE and it still wouldn't drain.

The Classic was by far the best in terms of battery life. It was a beast that wouldn't give up so easily. Maybe it was due to the size of the phone and the screen, but either way it was amazing.

Also, I'm running the latest version 10.3.2.2876.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 01:15 AM
    Be mindful most devices BlackBerry or any other, likes having reliable connectivity.

So battery life is overall subjective.

Also, how new is the phone ... Let it power cycle a few times... And come back to us in a week or two. Latest os is also good to have.

Sent from mTalk on 950XL
    Yes sir I'm using latest os. Stable connection with WiFi on workplace most time. I'm old BlackBerry user so I know how it works.

Definitely will come back soon for review

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 01:22 AM
    Seriously? I wake at 6 and steam music via BT. Then using waze for 30 minute. and moderate whatapp and little cb10.. and there u go now is 2pm and I left 50% only. It that normal consider new phone? (no background apps)

Posted via CB10
    Post a screenshot of your device monitor and we can take a look at what's eating your battery. As all phones do, display eats the most of your battery. So the longer the screen time the faster your battery will drain. Also have you tried restarting your phone? Sometimes a refresher can fix the battery problem.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 01:22 AM
    Same Bro. I did heat up first day. It's a normal For BlackBerry phone. Now alr stabilize yet battery no as long as what most user reviews

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 01:32 AM
    Post a screenshot of your device monitor and we can take a look at what's eating your battery. As all phones do, display eats the most of your battery. So the longer the screen time the faster your battery will drain. Also have you tried restarting your phone? Sometimes a refresher can fix the battery problem.

Posted via CB10

Survey on passport battery life? ( be honest no boasting)-img_20161014_144313.png

unplug before I sleep at 12am and found out in morning 8 it lost 15 percent over the night. Was connect to WiFi all time and manual kill unused task.
    Using waze for 30 min which consume. 12 percent overal.

No yotube n fb a t alll. Minimal chats.
    Now is 3pm

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 01:46 AM
    Probably about 12-18 hours per day depending on my usage & coverage. But if I left it overnight, it loses about 5-10% per night. Well, it's far better than my iPhone 6

via BlackBerry P A S S P O R T | Original Gangster
    10-14-16 04:55 AM
    Probably about 12-18 hours per day depending on my usage & coverage. But if I left it overnight, it loses about 5-10% per night. Well, it's far better than my iPhone 6

via BlackBerry P A S S P O R T | Original Gangster
    Mine lost about 15 percent if left overnight. My previous q10 lose only 5-7 per night last time

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 05:51 AM
    Survey on passport battery life? ( be honest no boasting)-img_20161014_185229.png

51% on system. I already force stopped a lot of background app. Anyone know y?

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 05:54 AM
    I have the 2836 build on my unlocked og, and I run ATT.
    I notice when going to work with too many damn emails, texts and phone calls, starting at 6AM, by 1 in the afternoon I am at 40!% or less. Sometimes depending on call volume I am even at 20%.
    What's striking to me, is that it seems to last long on the weekend, except I am not calling or texting as much. If I turn it on at 10AM I can go pretty much until 11PM.
    Recently I noticed the draining getting faster.
    I don't use location services or surf that much, and the crap in the background according to my manager is minimal, so it's probably just getting older.
    Yes when I first got it, it did run 1-2 days before charges, which was a year ago.

Posted via CB10
    Lex Teh likes this.
    10-14-16 06:22 AM
    I have the 2836 build on my unlocked og, and I run ATT.
    I notice when going to work with too many damn emails, texts and phone calls, starting at 6AM, by 1 in the afternoon I am at 40!% or less. Sometimes depending on call volume I am even at 20%.
    What's striking to me, is that it seems to last long on the weekend, except I am not calling or texting as much. If I turn it on at 10AM I can go pretty much until 11PM.
    Recently I noticed the draining getting faster.
    I don't use location services or surf that much, and the crap in the background according to my manager is minimal, so it's probably just getting older.
    Yes when I first got it, it did run 1-2 days before charges, which was a year ago.

Posted via CB10
    Bro could u download batttery analyser and tell me how much ur battery health after a year usage?

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 06:43 AM
    I Typically unplug at 5:30am and with mixed use all day it goes back on the charger at between 30-50% at 11pm. On vacations and weekends ill go 2 days between charges.
    10-14-16 06:45 AM
    I Typically unplug at 5:30am and with mixed use all day it goes back on the charger at between 30-50% at 11pm. On vacations and weekends ill go 2 days between charges.
    Share some trick on how u manage do it.? It's pretty impossible

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 06:46 AM
    On a regular day, my passport could have anything between 60 and 30% left when I plugged it in after getting into bed. Sometimes with more use it's go below 20% and I'd have to plug it in while I used it.
    10-14-16 06:57 AM
    Without any games that obviously drain the battery, I even use it as hotspot all day, phone, emails, text and so, and it I don't have to charge it until late night.

If you use a power cord that it's not his it does take more time to charge and the battery also drains faster.

Overall I've had great performance from my Passport's battery

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport 
    10-14-16 07:44 AM
    When I was using a Passport as my main phone, the battery lasted me a day-and-a-half, maybe two days.

10-14-16 07:44 AM
    Average, two days minimum; max 4 days.
    10-14-16 09:36 AM
    Average, two days minimum; max 4 days.
    For real? U use as backup phone is it. It was pretty impossible even for two day

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 09:55 AM
    I have an original and it's running 10.3.2.2888. The cyle count is now at 407 and was purchased in Oct of 2014, so it is 2 years old. I typically get up at 8am and go to bed around 12 midnight when it usually shows between 35-45% remaining. I would consider myself a fairly light user. I never turn wifi off as I use it everywhere but bluetooth, NFC is always disabled. Location Services is always on but Traffic Data Collection is always OFF. I have 3 email accounts and use BBM a fair bit but no other social accounts (no Facebook, Instagram , Linkedin etc). I run only 10 android apps and have the Run When Minimized setting turned off.
    10-14-16 10:12 AM
81 123 ...