10-02-14 09:43 PM
    Oh what fools

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154 = heaven.
    10-02-14 09:54 PM
    10-02-14 09:57 PM
    Something good about Blackberry from the usual Blackberry bashing Fools. The tides must be changing.
    10-02-14 10:04 PM
    Something good about Blackberry from the usual Blackberry bashing Fools. The tides must be changing.
    It's positive in a way, but the end how they have to say:
    Brian Nichols owns shares of Apple. The Motley Fool recommends Apple. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
    like.. that doesn't show your bias at all, does it? -.-

Nonetheless, it's great to see good hype coming from Apple-fanatic stock sites
    10-02-14 10:11 PM
    As an extremely minor share holder...I like this:

In selling 10 million of the latest iPhones, Apple sold 16,458 units per $1 billion of market capitalization -- roughly half what BlackBerry achieved using that metric. Apple's market capitalization was $607.6 billion as of Sept. 30.
    10-03-14 09:01 PM
    Yeah, but no. Apple sells more iPhones on launch weekend than BlackBerry sells in a whole year.
    robert_in_la and MikeX74 like this.
    10-03-14 09:38 PM
    As an extremely minor share holder...I like this:
    That's the most ridiculous, meaningless statistic ever. Relevance = 0.
    robert_in_la likes this.
    10-03-14 09:40 PM
    That's the most ridiculous, meaningless statistic ever. Relevance = 0.
    I am pleased there is positive talk about a stock I own (as limited as it is) and commented on it...you decided to make a perceived poignant comment which frankly makes you look less than intelligent. I mean ever...really? Out of all the notions ever made on all the forums over all the world mine is the...and I quote:

That's the most ridiculous, meaningless statistic ever
    Hope you feel good about yourself, I am very pleased that you showed your oh so witty self tonight and added so eloquently to the discourse on the subject matter.

The world can sleep better tonight for your contribution.... I thank you.

Please feel free now to regale us all in your intellectual prowess and explain further your thesis on my complete ineptitude on the subject of finance.

While you do so I will be off somewhere completely not caring about your existence.
    deezy87, spikesolie and rambo47 like this.
    10-03-14 10:04 PM
    I am pleased there is positive talk about a stock I own (as limited as it is) and commented on it...you decided to make a perceived poignant comment which frankly makes you look less than intelligent. I mean ever...really? Out of all the notions ever made on all the forums over all the world mine is the...and I quote:

Hope you feel good about yourself, I am very pleased that you showed your oh so witty self tonight and added so eloquently to the discourse on the subject matter.

Please feel free now to regale us all in your intellectual prowess and explain further your thesis on my complete ineptitude on the subject of finance.

While you do so I will be off somewhere completely not caring about your existence.
    Well then, you must remember this is a BlackBerry forum, where many people dislike comments about Apple in general...
    However yeah, while his comment was pointless, your response was even more useless and offensive...

Just saying \:|/
    10-03-14 10:10 PM
    Well then, you must remember this is a BlackBerry forum, where many people dislike comments about Apple in general...
    However yeah, while his comment was pointless, your response was even more useless and offensive...

No argument there...it was kinda my point. You get what you give....at least I put a little fun and effort into my totally useless comment.

...it is what it is right, offensive though?

bahhh Just sayin :grin:
    spikesolie likes this.
    10-03-14 10:17 PM
    Yeah, but no. Apple sells more iPhones on launch weekend than BlackBerry sells in a whole year.
    Well then, you missed the whole point of that article. Read it. It Just takes 5 mins.

Q10 SQN100-3 | Z30 STA100-2 | 10.2.1.3247 iPhone 4s IOS 7.xx
    10-03-14 10:17 PM
    Delete this post already
    Returned from my passport time machine......
    10-04-14 04:43 PM
    This was a really interesting angle taken on the passport figures... thanks for sharing!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.632 and a Z30
    10-04-14 04:50 PM
    Why? The article actually says that BB's share price could have potential because the stock market has discounted the stock compared to the same measurement for Apple. He's actually complimenting BB. It's a good sign, not a bad one.

Delete this post already
    Returned from my passport time machine......
    Thunderbuck and Blue787 like this.
    10-04-14 04:58 PM

Not sure why you're being so passive aggressive in your analytically manner towards, at its essence, a correct statement.

Satically the numbers referenced in the previous posting are meaningless, other than to "cherry pick" information to suit ones needs.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 05:06 PM
    IPhone 6 was a big deal?
    10-04-14 05:11 PM
    Not sure why you're being so passive aggressive in your analytically manner towards, at its essence, a correct statement.

Satically the numbers referenced in the previous posting are meaningless, other than to "cherry pick" information to suit ones needs.

Posted via CB10
    To be honest I was "in a mood" at the time and if you look back he selected only my words to quote, leaving me to perceive it to be a personal attack.

In retrospect my return was a little, shall we say obnoxious...that being said I am tired of the drive by attacks that are so prevalent on forums and reacted with the accumulated frustration gathered over the years.

"...that's all I have to say about that."

I am pleased about positive opinions on the stock, that is where I started and will continue from there.
    10-04-14 05:30 PM
    To be honest I was "in a mood" at the time and if you look back he selected only my words to quote, leaving me to perceive it to be a personal attack.

In retrospect my return was a little, shall we say obnoxious...that being said I am tired of the drive by attacks that are so prevalent on forums and reacted with the accumulated frustration gathered over the years.

"...that's all I have to say about that."

I am pleased about positive opinions on the stock, that is where I started and will continue from there.
    Fair enough, been there before myself. All good...

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 05:58 PM
    IPhone 6 was a big deal?
    I keep hearing that but I can't possibly fathom why! :O :\

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    10-04-14 06:38 PM
    I thought the comment about Apple's Johnny-come-lately's entry in the smart watch wars to be funny. Especially since the "digital crown" concept they use is nothing more than a jog dial that was available on the early model Blackberries and HP Jornadas. Talk about dusting off an old idea and claiming it as innovation.
    10-04-14 07:03 PM
    Of course it is...the iPhone 6 is just a bigger iPhone that's all.....besides no ground breaking differences

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 07:07 PM

Considering how much the BB forum users here mention Apple (as in incessantly whether what they are saying is actually true or not), it's easy to see the confusion.
    10-04-14 07:18 PM
    I keep hearing that but I can't possibly fathom why! :O :\

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    Well, they did just invent the phablet, mobile payments and you know, the earth, so....

Apple: Innovation Beyond Belief

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 07:28 PM

I liked this...i too am a minor minor share holder and thought the response was:

Lucid, Well thought out with just the right amount of intelligent vocabulary and just the correct amount of sarcasm with the barest hint of nastiness to cap it off

Posted via Digicel Z10 10.2.1.2977
    10-04-14 08:33 PM
33 12