I'm going on a hiking trip and would like to keep my PP save, so I'd like to use some kind of case or protector on it. Do you have any recommendations on a specific case? As of late there seem to be really not many cases left on the internet, but maybe you have an idea what / where to find it.

The orig. BB hardshell seems to leave marks on the Passport, so I'm not gonna use that one.

BTW anybody got experience with the stilgut leather flip case?
    08-02-18 01:28 PM
    I have the Stilgut leather flip case (blue) and it's a great case that has lasted many months. The downside is that inside facing cloth flap is difficult to clean and can leave residues on the screen. Small complaint, because the screen can simply be wiped clean.
    Pro- screen is always protected when the flap is closed, meaning a screen protector is not necessary.
    Cons - 1) I'm a lefty and the hinge being on the left makes it necessary for my right hand to get involved for opening and closing the case. 2) inside flap is difficult to clean.

Yesterday I ordered a matte screen protector (Dmax Armor) and the Seido Surface Case (blue) from Amazon.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-18 02:54 PM
    I'm really thinking about buying one. But the case is about 30€ and i payed 65€ for the passport, so I really don't know if that's gonna work out. Especially since I like my phone naked anyways...
    08-02-18 06:12 PM
    I just bought two Passports in march this year and have now the original leather case from Blackberry on it. One is in brown and the other in black.
    I can recommend it because the adhesive part where you place on the passport keeps the Phone very good in place. The brown one can be ordered at amazon for just 9,50€ and is worth the price.
    08-03-18 04:29 AM
    Ringke fusion with a solid screen protector makes my OG 3ft-fall-to-asphalt-proof. Several times. Not a scratch.
    08-04-18 04:22 AM