10-10-14 05:10 AM
45 12
tools
    I personally love the idea of a special edition or editions devices. However, for BlackBerry right now, the key is getting as many devices into consumer hands as possible as quickly as possible. If BlackBerry doesn't get their marketshare up they are in danger of losing whatever developer community they have left. Special addition models fit a niche market. I doubt BlackBerry is thinking about going in that direction.
    08-14-14 07:51 PM
    I can see a special edition of the Passport. All Silver is good or carbon weave..

Package with a bluetooth is good too

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 09:26 PM
    Here is my suggestion for the much awaited BlackBerry passport. Since it will be targeting professionals and business people, how bout they make a limited edition package with the phone. For example

BlackBerry Passport CEO edition
    Comes with a leather case (with credit card slots)
    Bluetooth headset
    Special edition box(black and gold)
    Premium headphones
    Limited edition wallpaper and clock

Pro edition
    Comes with leather case
    Premium headphones
    Special edition box(silver)

What do u guys think? Or what do the people from BlackBerry think if they are reading this post..

Posted via CB10
    it would be nice to see this but I think the days are now gone of getting any extras from ANY company ....................but nice to see a leather pocket sleeve in the box tho ...............one can only hope
    08-16-14 12:50 AM
    I would buy in to that!

Z30 user and lover.
    08-16-14 01:44 AM
    It's a good idea as it would contextualize the device in the public eye. "It's differnt coz it's for the baws. I wanna be a baws."
    08-16-14 05:34 AM
    People wanna feel like a BOSS

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 07:26 AM
    The Baws is still using the Bold. You can't change that.

BBQ10
    08-16-14 08:11 AM
    How about BlackBerry save the money on premium boxes ( which become waste paper once the product is in use) and leather cases (people are too fickle to be satisfied with a one size fits all wallet). Instead they could spend the saved cash on making sure the phone is the dog's bollocks. The last thing BlackBerry needs is another Z10 "premium" phone which is released for top dollar in an alpha state.
    08-16-14 09:27 AM
    How about BlackBerry save the money on premium boxes ( which become waste paper once the product is in use) and leather cases (people are too fickle to be satisfied with a one size fits all wallet). Instead they could spend the saved cash on making sure the phone is the dog's bollocks. The last thing BlackBerry needs is another Z10 "premium" phone which is released for top dollar in an alpha state.
    Ideas?

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 09:31 AM
    Ideas?

Posted via CB10
    ???
    As I said, make the phone work. Shiny boxes will be moot if the product is a fail.
    rambo47 and jiksun like this.
    08-16-14 09:35 AM
    Not sure if passport would have this feature (OTG usb access) but if it has this..they should include a OTG usb cable so people will know more about this feature.. i got mine on ebay for cheap for my Z30 and it's very useful

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 12:59 PM
    I would like to see a black glossy package. Very business but expensive looking. But i think it will be like the other BB10 packages but in green, since the official Passport page on Bb.com got a green text.
    08-17-14 02:54 PM
    it would be nice to see this but I think the days are now gone of getting any extras from ANY company ....................but nice to see a leather pocket sleeve in the box tho ...............one can only hope
    The Z30 was shipped with premium headphones. One bb10 phone I got also had prongs for Europe.

They're not stupid, but they're not going to give away a $40 accessory.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 02:57 PM
    I want the passport in black and gold

Differentiate or Die
    08-17-14 03:37 PM
    Same here

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 04:02 PM
    Same here

Posted via CB10
    Good call!

BlackBerry made ur dreams come true!

BlackBerry Passport VIP package!
    BlackBerry Passport all black!
    BlackBerry Passport black and gold!

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 12:00 AM
  17. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Love it.. CEO edition yes.....
    Suggestion for Passport (Package)-mockit_10102014120508.png

It would easily sell for $1,500. Quality leather black wallet size folder with BlackBerry logo

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 12:07 AM
    I dunno about the credit card holder.. why? So I can be laughed at?
    "I can make payments with my phone too! Watch. I just have to put my credit card in the case first"

That's actually a pretty good idea. I'm going to do that now. Trick people into thinking im paying with my phone. Lol
    10-10-14 12:22 AM
    How about a Passport luxury edition. The packaging should be made out of unicorn hide, the LCD display should only use the finest Duck tears and the keyboard made out of Brimstone. Also comes with a hard shell case.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 04:46 AM
    How about a Passport luxury edition. The packaging should be made out of unicorn hide, the LCD display should only use the finest Duck tears and the keyboard made out of Brimstone. Also comes with a hard shell case.

Posted via CB10
    You win this thread, game over.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 05:10 AM
45 12