Don't know if anyone else had this happen suddenly in the last 30 mins.

I checked my phone quite regularly and after no vibration for incoming emails or messages etc I pull out my phone out of habit.

Strangely, it totally shut down by itself twice in the last 30mins. Turned back on and then shut down again...then I turned on again?

Haven't had this happen for a while. I had something similar happen to my Q10 a few years ago but then it fixed itself?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 02:16 AM
    OK. It did and then it didn't, then it did again and then it didn't and then it did and didn't one more time if I counted correctly.

I almost had a suggestion until you said it also happened to your Q10....... and it fixed itself, you say????

My Passport very seldom rings (unless I'm in the bathroom) and it never vibrates ever.
    So I check mine frequently just to make sure it still works.

But, if i had to guess and considering you've had it happen to more than one device...,I's say they're probably possessed.

The only other thing it might be.. and it's pretty farfetched but, I keep my device very clean and in good working order. which includes keeping any dust or other particles from building up in side and around the switches. So the top button on my passport is very sensitive and at times , I don't realize it, but I may have come in contact with it and it just happen to (well, not turn off and turn itself back on) but I'd catch it in the process of rebooting..

But yours are probably possessed and that's not my area!

I know a lot of people will be very curious about how your device fixed itself.
    Any idea how it could have done that.?

02-19-16 03:39 AM
    I did notice it getting hot in my pocket, that's why I took a look at it. But was already off. I turned back on and as I said, it turn off again. I guess at that point, the temperature maybe made it auto shut down?

I recall my Q10 was also getting hot the time it played up?

Anyway, it's working fine and no auto shut downs in the last 2 days.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 02:54 AM