02-26-16 11:08 AM
55 123
tools
    I got the skinomi skin and they come with a screen protector, decent enough, and I have them on both phones. One has a carbon fiber skin and the other one brushed steel, or is it aluminum?

Passport
    07-18-15 08:23 AM
    I got the skinomi skin and they come with a screen protector, decent enough, and I have them on both phones. One has a carbon fiber skin and the other one brushed steel, or is it aluminum?

Passport
    Wrong thread? Lol

Via CB10 Runnin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    07-18-15 10:34 AM

Passport
    I like the skinomi stuff, but only the screen protectors and clear body stuff, not huge on their skins, depends on the device.

Now, back to the thread. I don't understand why people freak out and delete or reset their account as soon as they are asked to enter it.

Does everyone just forget their password?

FML
    07-18-15 02:21 PM
    hello I've same problem

so i try everything to get it back.

then i found a solution, I have Q10 with SQN100-2 updated by 10.3.2.680 and wiped because I want to give it to my brother,but finally I stuck on anti-theft protection when I try to login after wipe it and the worst thing is I forgot everything about my last BBID. I try every autoloader then finally, one of it works perfect.
    I reload it using dev Alpha Autoload-SQN100-2-10.3.1.997, after that I can bypass the anti theft protection and login using my BBID and to make sure I erase it, then login and voila! I can get in my Q10 normaly

*I'm not garanty it will works with your device, just share about my problem
    sorry for bad english
    11-21-15 05:14 PM
    I'm in communication with BB help in the last 5 days regarding this issue. I've sent them personal IDs, they talked to my carrier, in order to escalate the issue to the "analysts". The latest BB10 update messed up thousands of phones and have put thousands of BB users thru hell
    so.. If the analysts need to resolve this issue, they will need to hire many many analysts. IMO, BB did not do an inteligent job with this BB Protect feature and they have no backup plan if something went wrong. The other thing is that I had changed my BBID 2-3 times before this update but the BB help people told me that they had no record of my BBIDs on their servers. I'm without my Z30 for the last 5 days so... I was planning to upgrade to the passport but now I'd scared to even turn it on in case I have to go thru the same hell. In addition to the stress, there is monetary value on my lost time. Do I sue Blackberry for that?
    02-26-16 11:08 AM
55 123