Hi everyone. I've use my PPSE for 6 months. It's all good but recently it has a strange issue. Someday the touch screen was just gone wild! I couldn't control the screen and it kept opening apps, auto swiped up/down... Until I wiped and factory reset it, everything was ok. Then i realize, the screen has a "column of death", from top to bottom, about 0,5cm in wildth . That column is unresponsitive when I touch. The strangest thing is when I turn the mobile off, leave it be about 7hs then turn it back on, the screen is function well like nothing has happened! After that, the "column of death" happens again. And it just goes on over and over like that.
    I havent dropped it and everything else is still working great, just about that column annoys me. So what is the solution for it? Thanks for your advices!
    09-07-17 08:23 AM
    Solution is probably to buy a new screen - or warranty if you bought it through a source that offered one.

Could try reloading the OS instead of doing the factory reset.... but it sounds like a hardware issue.
    09-07-17 08:37 AM
    Thank you. I dont want to make it worse so I guess I have to bring it to the shop I bought for warranty.
    09-07-17 08:49 AM
    Digitizer is kaput!

Posted via CB10
    09-07-17 01:11 PM