Like many recent posters, I have been experiencing very odd behaviour on the Passport. The heating, draining, crashes and restarts. 1st I got rid of every app I don't use on a regular basis and removed all google playstore stuff etc. Still had problems. A week, I then sent a tweet to Blackberry help and they asked for my PIN. So far this morning at work, its running stable like a Blackberry.
    05-17-16 02:30 PM
    What version of BlackBerry are you Running if you don't mind?

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    05-17-16 02:44 PM
    Like many recent posters, I have been experiencing very odd behaviour on the Passport. The heating, draining, crashes and restarts. 1st I got rid of every app I don't use on a regular basis and removed all google playstore stuff etc. Still had problems. A week, I then sent a tweet to Blackberry help and they asked for my PIN. So far this morning at work, its running stable like a Blackberry.
    They asked for your PIN and now problems are gone?
    05-17-16 02:46 PM
    My Passport has been doing a few random reboots that were rather unexpected. Not sure whether there is something going on, but in like 1,5 year time I had very very very few random reboots. Also, sometimes the screen stays stuck mid-way when I swipe up from an app. Hope it is not a foreboding for worse...
    05-17-16 02:50 PM
    probably just coincidence that phone appears to be running properly and reliably as before. SR10.3.2.2836 OS 10.3.2.2876.
    05-17-16 03:16 PM
    Last two months mine has been freezing. It always sorts itself out, but BBM freezes in the hub, unlocks if I use the shortcut instead. Today it froze placing a call. The call was successful but the screen was unresponsive on my end. Again it sorted itself out.

It never reboots though. Strange that it seemed to come on in the middle of a period of time where I wasn't updating anything or using any new apps.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-16 06:21 PM
    Same behaviour here too. The hub is acting now for the 1st , today.
    05-17-16 06:54 PM