Greetings. I am on the Passport SE (10.3.2 2836). I have made a few videos with no problem. Then all of a sudden I made a movie last week and tried to save then it would stop midway and give me a message "Unable th Preview story. Your story couldn't be previewed. Please try again. If the problem persists restart the application and try again. "

I have closed the app, shut down, restarted and still nothing. Now when I try to even get to the story it just hangs and won't even get to the movie so I can render the movie. I have also changed the settings to download to the device instead of SD card - still no go. I have deleted all movies from StoryMaker in case of file curruption and tried to make a random one not including any older files - still nothing. Sometimes it will at least get to 20% but times out.

I have 19gb internal memory available and 14gb avail on external SD.

So I made a new movie thinking it was the movie I made and nope, same thing just hangs, times out and then message pops up again.

Would greatly appreciate any feedback, suggestions or if anyone else is experiencing this.

(tried posting screenshot and yet won't allow to post it here)

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 04:18 AM
    I've occasionally ran into a similar issue. Comes and goes. Maybe file size?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 05:43 PM