Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    07-10-15 06:24 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!

Ohhh Gee wiz, Rich. What fun is that?
    My teachers only taught me the three "S's"..... Sit down, Shut up, and See the principal... NOW!!
    And the reason I'm so well adjusted today is because I did the opposite of whatever I was told to do by my mother.
    And you know my story. Besides the comic relief I'm here to cloud the issues and cause controversy.
    Hey....Can we ignore YOUR post?

RIch... you know I'm just razin' you.
    There is nothing more rewarding than to participate in a thread or as a community with a positive attitude.
    And to razz you!
    pkcable likes this.
    07-10-15 08:20 PM
    I wonder how much junk you did stuff in your phone to make it feel like that.... A phone with a Snapdragon 801 and 3gb's of ram, a pretty snappy OS, but feeling clunky and slow? damn, just reset your phone a load the OS.
    07-10-15 08:39 PM
28 12