Just like a travelling passport. Either u renew it with android model like Motion or dispose it when u don't travel anymore

Pg sheng BB classic Malaysia
    Qorax and Mecca EL like this.
    01-24-18 07:07 PM
    Just like a travelling passport. Either u renew it with android model like Motion or dispose it when u don't travel anymore

Pg sheng BB classic Malaysia
    Yep, when expires - just renew it / or get it re-issued (with a new one - but the size remains the same). Ever seen a Passport with any other dimension? No b'coz that size works! Shame that BB reinvented the phone - but had to discard it. Well said @pg sheng.
    01-25-18 06:47 AM
    Yep, when expires - just renew it / or get it re-issued (with a new one - but the size remains the same). Ever seen a Passport with any other dimension? No b'coz that size works! Shame that BB reinvented the phone - but had to discard it. Well said @pg sheng.
    Passport size is not all the same. We have Passport cards now too.
    01-25-18 08:03 AM
    The only thing the Keyone has over the Passport...apps.
    Keyone designs stinks plain and simple.
    Needs to be more like a slightly bigger version then the Classic, then it would be much better.
    Most Keyone lovers hype it up just because it's PKB.
    Maybe BB will wake up with the keytwo.
    Opinions are like A-holes....
    Everyone has one
    01-25-18 12:51 PM
    I've the same experience.

Had the lovly Passport a log time, moved to a Priv and to a keyone (normal and the LBE).
    So far so good. But the Android Blackberry's are not so good as the say (Problems with the Security Updates, Problems in the Past with Notification, no Oreo...)

Now im Selling my KEYone.
    As a Android Phone a ordered a Xperia XZ1 and for all other stuff a passport in Red.

And i need to say i love my passport
    Qorax and adriancheok like this.
    01-25-18 01:25 PM
    ahp87..
    You need to come up with an original come back lol.
    01-25-18 02:30 PM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Still using my day one Passport.. love the keyboard... downside.. horrible battery life.. half day...hope KeyTwo has a good keyboard...biggest issue with me

Posted via CB10
    01-26-18 12:18 AM
    Still using my day one Passport.. love the keyboard... downside.. horrible battery life.. half day...hope KeyTwo has a good keyboard...biggest issue with me

Posted via CB10
    It's three years. Time for a battery replacement eh!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-26-18 06:42 AM
    I have had a black passport for 9 months now and couldn't be happier. I had a Bold 9900 back in the day, then went to an Iphone 6. Iphone was reliable but too social media oriented. The Passport has been everything need for a daily driver, but Amazon ticking me off by not updating their apps. Hands down the best blackberry ever!
    01-26-18 02:57 PM
    I will enjoy all my Passport SEs until they all die:
    Attached Thumbnails It started with a Passport it will end with a Passport-img_20161127_155852.jpg  
    01-29-18 03:39 AM
    closed the Amazon App Store
    Do you mean that you have uninstalled the Amazon App Store?
    01-29-18 04:45 AM
    I will enjoy all my Passport SEs until they all die:
    Wow! Amazing! A beautiful collection. Do you carry and use them all at the same time?
    01-29-18 07:02 AM
    I remember my first passport i bought from Amazon, it was the passport Red edition. paid every bit of $700 dollars and it worked great, never did install the android apps on it because i believe it would slow it down .

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
    Qorax likes this.
    01-29-18 07:46 AM
    Have an SE, just bought a new SE backup and have an unboxed black Passport also. I am chock full of TONS of android apps...have kept folder with all..some patched some not.

Ask about particular apps...maybe I can help.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-18 03:25 PM
    I only wish there was a way that purchased BB10 apps could be saved and used all we want so that the life of the phones could be determined by us and not Blackberry

Posted via CB10
    02-17-18 11:59 PM
    TCL should look again at the Passport. bb10 may be on the way out but I see no reason why the only phone format to nibble at the tablet market should be lost.
    Mini tablet is an open market. how about a phone the size and shape of the passport all screen. with a same size keyboard that slides out. In addition to all the usual screen only options .and a proper permanent track ball mouse.
    Android unfortunately.
    02-18-18 01:15 AM
    Had to weigh in belatedly.
    I just had to send my Keyone back for the screen repair (BTW -- don't try to glue the screen back on yourself! ) and therefore had to fire up my old Passport as interim replacement.
    It's cliché but I'd forgotten how great a machine it was. I realise now I've spent the last 9 months trying to get my Keyone to replicate the experience but it is sorely lacking.
    There are obvious signs of software age with the Passport (GoogleMaps anyone?) but it's the fine details like the responsiveness of the tracking and text editing/flicking that the android simply can't reproduce because of what it is.
    It leaves one with a definite ennui about state of tech that something great has been lost and we are left to try and simulate it with inferior hardware and software. Not a great insight I know -- but the situation we are in unfortunately.
    IP
    Qorax and ezubeBB2013 like this.
    03-01-18 12:39 PM
  18. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    It's three years. Time for a battery replacement eh!
    Oh..where does one go for that?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-18 01:37 PM
93 ... 234