I've asked this question before but maybe a new set of eyes will fall on my post with positive news. Has anyone been able to install a version of the Starbucks app that will allow them to mobile order their drinks. I've installed new versions that didn't seem to work and older patched versions that require an update before allowing me to log in.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-17 09:45 AM
    Can't be done. New versions require Kitkat, and old versions don't have the feature and / or force you to update.
    05-27-17 10:12 AM
    Well that makes me sad. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-17 10:21 AM
    Go to Web browser. Starbucks.com and add to the home screen. Works great.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-17 11:12 AM
    I'm not seeing how you can place a mobile order from the website.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-17 07:30 AM
    I'm not seeing how you can place a mobile order from the website.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm... Virtual fraps?
    05-28-17 07:46 AM
    I used to have a fairly updated Starbucks version of the app on my Classic. It slowly stopped working for reloading, ordering and other things. It got to the point where the only thing that did work was launching the barcode.

My advice would be to download the MAKE app from BlackBerry World, support a BlackBerry 10 developer and just order the coffee when you get there.

I find with this new tech app there is almost a line up of drinks just sitting there and a dash for people waiting around for them to re make them.

The MAKE app doesn't let you do a whole lot other than do the barcode and track your stars unofficially. At the end of the day, I just want to be able to pay for the drink, that's all.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    05-28-17 04:29 PM
    The barcode on the app is just a quick way to provide your Starbucks card # without needing the card.

You don't need any app for that, you can use an image of the Barcode, or even take a screen shot of the MAKE app if you want to keep app space available.

And if you absolutely need the pre-order features,... Maybe BB10 if not the best choice..

Posted via CB10
    06-20-17 11:59 PM
    That's what I did on my Classic. I kept getting frustrated with the app because it wouldn't open so I screenshot the barcode and deleted the app. Even though I have the Keyone I still only use the screenshot because I don't need nor want the app installed at this point. I never mobile order and can login via the browser anywhere to add money if need be.
    06-21-17 01:00 AM