Standby Battery Consumption-img_20160827_095803.png I think I have something even funnier for you. Attached is the battery usage graph that shows how the battery went from 53 percent to nothing in just three hours (Passport). The demanding apps? Display, clock (what?) and system.

I am lucky to remember how I did this. I put the phone in a bedside mode, that's all.
    08-27-16 02:03 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160827_095803.png 
Views:	379 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	407253 I think I have something even funnier for you. Attached is the battery usage graph that shows how the battery went from 53 percent to nothing in just three hours (Passport). The demanding apps? Display, clock (what?) and system.

I am lucky to remember how I did this. I put the phone in a bedside mode, that's all.
    Oh LORD that's horrible!! D:

Posted via CB10
    08-27-16 07:45 AM
    So I did the test last night and here are the results, I went to sleep with 67% and woke up with 37%.... if my math is still good.. that's a big 30% difference.

But this time I see that GPS was the problem sucking all the battery, but why? Weren't radios turned off? Isn't GPS part of the radios?

Attachment 407259
    Attached Thumbnails Standby Battery Consumption-img_20160827_063900.png  
    08-27-16 07:49 AM
    I have a rather new Passport SE ... 2 weeks old. I did a restart the other night because the keyboard wasn't lighting up. Since that soft restart, my batter has been really good.

Yesterday I popped it off the charger at 730 am and this morning at 8am I have 81% battery life left. Granted, I didn't use the phone much yesterday, a few calls, a bunch of texts, some web surfing, wifi and bluetooth on all day but not always active --- but no hard usage. I went to bed last night at 88% and it drained 7% overnight.

I wasn't getting battery life this good until I did that restart. Something must have been running that I couldn't quite find. Honestly, battery life like this feels a little unreal ...
    08-28-16 06:57 AM
    I have a rather new Passport SE ... 2 weeks old. I did a restart the other night because the keyboard wasn't lighting up. Since that soft restart, my batter has been really good.

Yesterday I popped it off the charger at 730 am and this morning at 8am I have 81% battery life left. Granted, I didn't use the phone much yesterday, a few calls, a bunch of texts, some web surfing, wifi and bluetooth on all day but not always active --- but no hard usage. I went to bed last night at 88% and it drained 7% overnight.

I wasn't getting battery life this good until I did that restart. Something must have been running that I couldn't quite find. Honestly, battery life like this feels a little unreal ...
    Yup I was getting about the same amount of power draining over night 6% or 7% but 30%? That's insane.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 11:15 AM
    Hi everyone
    I'm not sure if I should've make a different thread for my issue, so I've decided to firstly write a post at this one

So my question is about battery life of my Passport SE. Here are screenshots of my battery usage, and I'm starting to think that it isn't a normal one

Standby Battery Consumption-img_20160829_002401.png
    Standby Battery Consumption-img_20160829_002426.png
    Standby Battery Consumption-img_20160829_002433.png

What can you guys say about it? Does it really seems to be normal? (If so, where is that fantastic battery life for which Passport is famous?)

I've already tried hard reset (but with contacts and some settings backuped; maybe I need to do factory reset without any backups?) and a couple of reboots (with volume up&down buttons pressing), but things wasn't seem to go better
    Maybe it's just about first days of use, when a lot of energy is drained by settting up the device and trying different features (i've read somewhere that battery usage of this device would be improved in a couple of weeks)? How have your PP felt itself at the first time?

Thanks in advance for any advice
    (And sorry for my poor english)

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Standby Battery Consumption-img_20160828_233147.png   Standby Battery Consumption-img_20160828_234633.png   Standby Battery Consumption-img_20160828_234805.png  
    08-28-16 12:25 PM
    Oh, I forgot to say about my daily usage
    There are only some calls and sms, 2-3 hours of Internet (partly on wi-fi and mobile network (2G&3G mode)), 2 email accounts synced and a few messages through Watsapp. Seems to be really light for that device

Also forgive me for that accidently attached excess screenshots at my previous post

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 01:33 PM
    I've also had abysmal battery life with my Passport lately. I got it in Nov 2014 and it was fantastic. Until late May 2016, I was getting 2+ days of battery life but since then, the phone often gets really hot and the battery dies quickly (lucky to get 6-8h not doing anything). My 'Standby' levels approach 50%. I've done soft and hard reboots to no avail. One day things were great and the next, something started affecting standby. I'm not about to change settings to cripple the way I use my phone, since everything was working well!‎

I've temporarily solved the problem by getting a DTEK50 :-). And I'll wait for 10.3.3 to see if that fixes things.*

I will add that since I moved my Sim card from the Passport to the DTEK50, I've started getting good battery life on the passport again, though I haven't really tested this by going back to the Passport and adding back the Sim.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 01:49 PM
    I will add that since I moved my Sim card from the Passport to the DTEK50, I've started getting good battery life on the passport again, though I haven't really tested this by going back to the Passport and adding back the Sim.
    It could be a radio or sim card issue. When you switch phones again make sure the sim card is securely in the slot and try disabling LTE if you're using it (Settings -> Networks and Connections -> Mobile Network -> Network Mode and look for the 4G option).
    08-28-16 03:57 PM
    A few weeks ago I finally got around to encrypting my Passport by using the tool under security settings. Since then I had a huge problem with the battery (or phone) getting very hot and the battery going from 100% to zero in three to four hours of doing nothing. I couldn't charge it as fast as it was draining. Did I mention it was getting really hot? I realized the only change I had made when this started was encrypting the phone but not encrypting the SD card. Today I decrypted the phone and it has been back to normal since. Anyone have any ideas what happened?
    08-28-16 10:42 PM
    Well, magically the phone went back to normal... out of nowhere, last night the draining was 8% only... so I have no idea what was causing the issue

Posted via CB10
    09-01-16 07:51 PM
    Standby Battery Consumption-img_20160903_083457.png

Just like before, BB10 has weird bugs xDDDDDD

Posted via CB10
    09-03-16 07:35 AM
    Are you using some android app?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 03:19 PM
    Are you using some android app?

Posted via CB10
    One I think, but it doesn't matter, the phone went back to the awesome battery lol by itself

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 05:35 PM
39 12