My letter B next to the space bar sometimes squeaks rather than clicks. Not a huge bother, but I'm wondering if the button will pop off eventually.
    12-28-14 07:28 AM
    Qwertyuiopasdfghjkzxcv bnm

All mine seem ok. If it's overly "loose" you may want to exchange it. It will probably be fine though and may get better as the keyboard breaks in.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 07:42 AM
    My letter B next to the space bar sometimes squeaks rather than clicks. Not a huge bother, but I'm wondering if the button will pop off eventually.
    I am also having same issue with my B key only

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 07:45 AM
    Buttons need to break in, over time that noise will disappear. No need to start panicking. People in third world countries don't have clean drinking water and OP is concerned over a key making noise.

Passport/CB10 on WIND
    Jeffm63 and mohawk apple like this.
    12-28-14 10:30 AM
    The keys on each side (qaz, p backspace and return) rub up against the edge and sometimes makes a creaking noise. Other than that, no issues

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 07:26 PM
    My P and Delete buttons squeak sometimes, it's either the angle of my thumb hitting it or maybe it's slightly rubbing on the letter next to the button. It's on my red and black Passports, so it might be a design issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 08:00 PM
    Squeaky buttons?-rikerfacepalm.jpg

Passport/CB10 on WIND
    Last edited by Jaalouro; 12-30-14 at 10:22 PM.
    12-30-14 09:43 PM
    Buttons need to break in, over time that noise will disappear. No need to start panicking. People in third world countries don't have clean drinking water and OP is concerned over a key making noise.

Passport/CB10 on WIND
    Umm, the OP said that it wasn't even a huge bother. At what point in his post did he start to panic? He didn't go off into a rant or anything. Your first sentence was good enough.

My B button squeaks from time to time also OP. I'm fine with it as long as it works every time I press it.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 09:59 PM
    My N keys is finicky

Normal pressure doest work properly I have to mash the N key for it to work so at times if I'm writig somethig fast ad ot payig close eough attentio to esure I really mash the key correclty

Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcv bm case I poit....

In Squircle I Trust
    12-30-14 10:01 PM
    Umm, the OP said that it wasn't even a huge bother. At what point in his post did he start to panic? He didn't go off into a rant or anything. Your first sentence was good enough.

My B button squeaks from time to time also OP. I'm fine with it as long as it works every time I press it.

Posted via CB10
    It is clear he is panicking considering he has a brand new phone and worried a button will fall off due to some noise.

Passport/CB10 on WIND
    12-30-14 10:12 PM
    It is clear he is panicking considering he has a brand new phone and worried a button will fall off due to some noise.

Passport/CB10 on WIND
    Always love finding old posts like these when I'm searching for my own issues. My buttons have squeaked from day one on launch day although my 'a' and 'd' are the biggest culprits. It certainly didn't get better with time or as the keyboard broke in.

The comparison to third world countries was a little ridiculous. When you spend $900 on a device, you don't expect it to squeak.

Old thread but anyone else noticing this, especially during a period where you've been typing for a while?

OP did your issue ever go away?

Passport FTW
    08-06-15 08:44 AM