There are many things I like about the Passport, but there is one thing my current Bold does not have, a specific personal feature, and frankly one that I am not sure any phone has, but am hoping the Passport has. If anyone knows, and can tell me about it, that would be great:

Does the Passport have a stopwatch and timer feature? And specifically, is there a way to set the timer to go off briefly say every minute? Maybe go off on the minute mark, or two or three minute mark, whatever I choose, maybe ring or chime for five or ten seconds and go off until the next minute or so mark hits, and continue doing this either until a pre-determined time frame is reached or I manually stop?

I do a home workout most mornings, and one aspect I used to do years ago I would like to start again. I would establish a serious of exercises, maybe strength training, maybe cardio, but I would do each intensely for one minute, or two perhaps, the alarm would go off and I would immediately start the next, and after one minute, or whatever I set, the alarm goes off again and I immediately go on to the next, and so on. Do strength training exercises to burn out for each increment you choose, and go on to the next, and so on, and you get both strength training and cardio together, maybe taking a one minute rest every five minutes and continuing to whatever duration your work out is. I have something like this on my old timex sport watch but my eyes aren't what they used to be. At one time I used an old fashioned kitchen timer, but that I had to reset each time. It would be great to have such a feature on my smart phone. I could use it for home or gym workouts, for mixing brief sprints in with a good jog or hike, and so on.

11-11-14 09:41 AM
    Both timer and stop watch are there.

Timer: You can set it for whatever amount of time and then just hit Play again to have a nother go of the same duration. took me 3 15 second goes to type this line. You have to manually press Play.

You may want to get a specific fitness app though.
    11-11-14 11:02 AM
    It's in the clock app btw. Also on z10 & z30 since 10.1 at least.

Flicked out via Zed30
    11-11-14 11:23 AM
    There are a few interval timer apps in BB World paid or free. Just search 'interval'.
    11-11-14 01:09 PM