I was told from someone (reliable but I don't remember who he/she was) on the CB forum that ALL of the Zed(Z10,Z30) apps and games would have been available for the Passport when it would have came out. I was told that all of the Zed apps designed to fit 16:9 format only would have run on the passport with black bars (up and down or left and right). The Passport came out more than a month ago and...What I was told was complete BS as far as I can see :-P Someone care to explain? P.s. Sorry for my -forsurewrong-use of the english grammar (verbs). I never loved the conditionals during my english studies
    10-27-14 02:58 PM
    If they were wrong, they ended up not being very reliable...

I assume you are talking about Apps and Games that are in BlackBerry World. It has always been up to the developer to select what devices that an app is able to work with. That doesn't mean that they won't work, just that the developer hasn't taken the time to update their apps (a lot of that going on in BBW). I would contact the developer of the specific Apps and Games and ask them if they are planning on adding the Passport.

But most Android Apps and Games should work as you described, unless you don't trust Android.
    10-27-14 03:25 PM
    Well, whoever told you that was wrong. Each BB developer has to fix their app to work with the Passport if it isn't already and then add said phone model to the app.

However, if you have the 10.3.1 OS version this will let you now zoom in/out on android apps to get a better view.
    10-27-14 03:26 PM